What's new

India chickens out of international students assessment programme again

you people snub the very important PISA and want to compare with the elites in the Olympiads. In the league of the elitists you are dumbos!

Dont tell me IIT and the BS CBS cheerleading interview. It is a low ranking university in the world

PISA is an important test which measures the state of health of a country's education system。 It evaluates not only the students but also the educators, the system and government all together. All responsible educators take this exam seriously,

indians' comments taunting the significance of the test is laughable. You people are so immature!
The poor performance of the PISA test followed by 2 successive absence reflect the dire situation of india's education system.
Almost all countries in the world take the exam and the results seriously!
You are terribly sour over the repeated failures, incapable indians!

Keep on cheerleading, smoking your chillums!

For the records:
2009~2010 india, second best from bottom
2012 india chicken out
2015 india chicken out

you people snub the very important PISA and want to compare with the elites in the Olympiads. In the league of the elitists you are dumbos!

Dont tell me IIT and the BS CBS cheerleading interview. It is a low ranking university in the world

PISA is an important test which measures the state of health of a country's education system。 It evaluates not only the students but also the educators, the system and government all together. All responsible educators take this exam seriously,

indians' comments taunting the significance of the test is laughable. You people are so immature!
The poor performance of the PISA test followed by 2 successive absence reflect the dire situation of india's education system.

For the records:
2012 india chicken out
2015 india chicken out

whatever floats your boat !

Götterdämmerung;4356389 said:
OK

Gold medalists 2012 in IPhO
2 Germans
1 Indian
5 Chinese
Even tiny Singapore has 4 :)

Gold medalists 2012 in IMO
2 Indians
0 Germans :cry:
5 Chinese

Gold medalists 2012 in IChO
3 Indians
1 German
5 Chinese

You answered yourself :omghaha:

@greyboy2 , dont post CDF crap posts here . . . .
@shutler - you are also a fcking member of CDF , MAY be chinese century.

What the heck is this PISA. Never heard about it.

For the records:
2012 india chicken out
2015 india chicken out

You don't know what you are talking about.

You answered yourself :omghaha:

Round it up in all aspects Germany is an advanced country.
They participate in Olympiads, score gold medals there, take part in PISA tests and have top universities and researches
One of the best sports nation. Great cultural heritage. Many great philosophers and music geniuses.
There are many things that China is learning from them!

Question to Chinese members here, why are you so caring about Indian kids and how much education they are receiving? Leave that to India and its members/government.

I have no comment on this topic. I am just being curious why some of you Chinese here even post topics that are not even related to China. I guess I am myopic in world view, if it doesn't concern me or my country, I don't care. :P

You do realize that topics like that would just make Indian members go berserk and be defensive. So if it's for trolling purpose, you succeeded!

Question to Chinese members here, why are you so caring about Indian kids and how much education they are receiving? Leave that to India and its members/government.

I have no comment on this topic. I am just being curious why some of you Chinese here even post topics that are not even related to China. I guess I am myopic in world view, if it doesn't concern me or my country, I don't care. :P

You do realize that topics like that would just make Indian members go berserk and be defensive. So if it's for trolling purpose, you succeeded!

Go tell the same to indians Troll!

this forum is trollfield dude not much can be done about it all we sane members can do is to grab some popcorns and enjoy seeing the fireworks going and not take offence and change the view of any country based on some internet trolls

Go tell the same to indians Troll!

Because I am not Indian and I don't care whether Indians are trolling or not. Like the topic on Chinese cars, well, all those Indian trolls only make India look bad. I mean come on, isn't funny for two developing countries to laugh at each other? Wouldn't the laughing guy become the laughing stock in the end?

PISA ta ki ?? khay na mathay day...... :undecided:

Brilliant students here in India seldom thinks of going into olympiads let alone PISA.....

They r more focussed getting into IIT or AIIMS or a good engineering college.

Truly speaking, no bias.......attitude of Indian students is like - u can keep all the olympiad gold medals to urself, I am busy studying for IIT to get a better job. Olympiad gold medals wont earn me my bread.

Because I am not Indian and I don't care whether Indians are trolling or not. Like the topic on Chinese cars, well, all those Indian trolls only make India look bad. I mean come on, isn't funny for two developing countries to laugh at each other? Wouldn't the laughing guy be the laughing stock in the end?

you should be well acquainted yourself with the forum before joining PDF here!
Chinese members are the minorities and we seldom initiate threads like this which is fully legitimate and a good topic
Nearly all sensitive topics against the endemic indian woes have been banned

This topic is rightfully placed in "world affair" forum.
The topic covers wide areas on education and governance, evaluation, success and failures
Which part that the posters mentioned above are untrue, slanders?Then you chances to point them out in the forum!

Regardless of where you from and who you are, you cannot slam hard on one side while sitting on high horses appearing as hypocrites doing favour for the other!

you should be well acquainted yourself with the forum before joining PDF here!
Chinese members are the minorities and we seldom initiate threads like this which is fully legitimate and a good topic
Nearly all sensitive topics against the endemic indian woes have been banned

Regardless of where you from and who you are, you cannot slam hard on one side while sitting on high horses appearing as hypocrites doing favour for the other!

You don't understand my last sentence? The laughing guy in the end is a a laughing stock when two developing nations are laughing at each other. I mean come on, all those posts by Indian members on Chinese car topic wont make me think India making great cars, but instead, it would just make those Indian members look stupid.

You don't understand my last sentence? The laughing guy in the end is a a laughing stock when two developing nations are laughing at each other. I mean come on, all those posts by Indian members on Chinese car topic wont make me think India making great cars, but instead, it would just make those Indian members look stupid.

forget about topic on Chinese cars

If you go through the comments some of the contents are blantant ignorance, cover-ups and twisting facts beyond recognitions.

Some may remain silent, have a laugh and you are choosing admonition on the messengers!

Exactly after grade 10 all Indian students care about is the IIT exam which by FARRR is the toughest entrance exam in the world. They don't care about olympiads or PISA etc etc. I didn't even know they these things existed.

This is the utter B.S that I've heard from the Indian community. Once upon a time, I had a req open for an engineer. I was of course sent all resumes from the Indian community as the recruiter I was dealing with was an Indian guy (that's what happens now in majority of the US. You guys send your people vs. who's really talented or on merit). Now, I asked this guy if anyone who happens to be a local American applied for this position and that the economy is bad and 13 million Americans are out of work. His answer was that, I've given you the best of the best. These guys either came from IIT or were in there.
I then asked him to send me ALL resumes of ALL applicants, irrespective of this IIT crap. His boss got involved and he shared all resumes with me (he was forced to). I was SURPRISED to see a resume from the MIT and a couple of schools like NYU and Harvard. I was SO mad. I asked this guy if he thought MIT was inferior to the IIT. His answer was yes, the IIT is THE BEST institution in the world. Both his boss and I were just surprised and dumb founded. Not sure how to get him out of his Indian mentality. I then went on to say, just so you know, the light bulb and majority of today's inventions came out of the MIT or its programs or due to its participation. He was so adamant that he refused to agree. Anyway, this was JUST ONE story of how the IIT is thrown to world as the most sacred cow on the planet. It is NOT the case so please. Don't tell us that. People go to MIT and other institutes from across the world. I've yet to see people in the US, Japan, the UK or the France getting excited that they got accepted into the IIT. But, getting into the MIT and the likes is considered a life achievement. Even I was hoping to get in there.

Back
Top Bottom