What's new

India: Charged with anti-terror law, Muslim pregnant woman sent to jail

How do you propose to eliminate caste discrimination acts like upper caste shopkeepers washing coins after receiving them from Dalits ? Or not allowing Dalits from keeping mustaches ? Or preventing Dalits from drinking water before upper castes do ? I am sure there are more ways of discrimination.

Although your point is 100% valid... there are such issues specially in villages...
Coin have two sides... I have seen NUMEROUS cases of FAKE SC/ST atrocities too...

Although your point is 100% valid

Thank you for agreeing.

... there are such issues specially in villages...

But not limited to villages. They happen in cities too. There were some vids posted in the 'Whatever' thread by @Cliftonite where there were some straw polls done on this matter in Delhi I think.

Coin have two sides... I have seen NUMEROUS cases of FAKE SC/ST atrocities too...

Elaborate please.

@Soumitra @padamchen @scorpionx @Chhatrapati @IMARV

It's laughable that your kind think that I am a misogynist over a few comments made in jest. Coming from the most misogynistic culture in the world, it's surely rich.

What would I know? It's actually Internet trolls from India who make the most crude and demaning remarks about women. Here, in this thread, they are discussing what the RSS supporters of Akhand Bharat doctrine have commented about Kalash, Chitrali and Kohistani girls and all the Pakistanis were very visibly angry. Those cultures are protected in Pakistan, and their women are generally very beautiful. All the RSS supporters are drooling over them online and making filthy nasty remarks. Of course it is the natural right of the Pakistani posters to be offended over those comments.

I had to go to that thread and literally explain to them that not all Indians are like that, etc. Imagine, me, an anti-India leftist protecting the image of all you Modi fanboys.

RSS and BJP have literally dragged India into the gutter. But this isn't the time to discuss all that. The point is that your Akhand Bharat RSS fanboys are incorrigible, they don't watch their mouths while commenting online on Twitter and Facebook. And they should not have commented in this manner on the protected tribes women of Pakistan.

Since most of you have an active account here, I would request you to go over to that thread and just state that you condemn those remarks, it's something that you don't support. Try to present a better representation of Indian men: all of you are seen as rapists by other countries.

I mean if I could do it (considering I am anti-India), so can you. Considering that you are RSS supporters, it is your first responsibility to present a positive image of your organization on that thread. You have to categorically state that you unequivocally condemn the remarks.

EDIT: if you fail to condemn the filthy language of RSS on that mentioned thread of Kalash and Kohistani girls, it would mean you support the misogynists of BJP IT cell. Then you will permanently lose the right to accuse me or any other person of being a misogynist. Besides, it's the image of Bharat Mata that you should care about. And try to present a better cultured image. These are the actions that build bridges. Don't you think that only the Pakistanis are offended by such filthy remarks of RSS manuvadis. The word spreads real fast, and many countries in the world are treating Indian men with suspicion. Only you can remove the suspicions, one user at a time. This is not a Congress-BJP, Leftist-RSS fight. Hope you do it and you encourage more of your Indian posters to do it as well. Don't have to do much, just go over to that thread and condemn it in one sentence. If enough of you do that, it will be a positive message.

@xeuss @Joe Shearer @jamahir

You are and most pathetic one.

Not so fast, most of you Indians beat me with more experience. Yours is the most pathetic nation in the world.

Mine and yours, my Indian kid. Your misogyny is 1 notch higher than average sex deprived Indians.

The leftist are so predictable

IMG_20200615_110346.png

IMG_20200615_110355.jpg

@Soumitra @padamchen @scorpionx @Chhatrapati @IMARV

It's laughable that your kind think that I am a misogynist over a few comments made in jest. Coming from the most misogynistic culture in the world, it's surely rich.

What would I know? It's actually Internet trolls from India who make the most crude and demaning remarks about women. Here, in this thread, they are discussing what the RSS supporters of Akhand Bharat doctrine have commented about Kalash, Chitrali and Kohistani girls and all the Pakistanis were very visibly angry. Those cultures are protected in Pakistan, and their women are generally very beautiful. All the RSS supporters are drooling over them online and making filthy nasty remarks. Of course it is the natural right of the Pakistani posters to be offended over those comments.

I had to go to that thread and literally explain to them that not all Indians are like that, etc. Imagine, me, an anti-India leftist protecting the image of all you Modi fanboys.

RSS and BJP have literally dragged India into the gutter. But this isn't the time to discuss all that. The point is that your Akhand Bharat RSS fanboys are incorrigible, they don't watch their mouths while commenting online on Twitter and Facebook. And they should not have commented in this manner on the protected tribes women of Pakistan.

Since most of you have an active account here, I would request you to go over to that thread and just state that you condemn those remarks, it's something that you don't support. Try to present a better representation of Indian men: all of you are seen as rapists by other countries.

I mean if I could do it (considering I am anti-India), so can you. Considering that you are RSS supporters, it is your first responsibility to present a positive image of your organization on that thread. You have to categorically state that you unequivocally condemn the remarks.

EDIT: if you fail to condemn the filthy language of RSS on that mentioned thread of Kalash and Kohistani girls, it would mean you support the misogynists of BJP IT cell. Then you will permanently lose the right to accuse me or any other person of being a misogynist. Besides, it's the image of Bharat Mata that you should care about. And try to present a better cultured image. These are the actions that build bridges. Don't you think that only the Pakistanis are offended by such filthy remarks of RSS manuvadis. The word spreads real fast, and many countries in the world are treating Indian men with suspicion. Only you can remove the suspicions, one user at a time. This is not a Congress-BJP, Leftist-RSS fight. Hope you do it and you encourage more of your Indian posters to do it as well. Don't have to do much, just go over to that thread and condemn it in one sentence. If enough of you do that, it will be a positive message.

@xeuss @Joe Shearer @jamahir

You're a Pakistani.

Stop bsing me.

I can smell you from Singapore.

Back
Top Bottom