What's new

India: Charged with anti-terror law, Muslim pregnant woman sent to jail

With any humility, I accept that I was more privileged compared to someone like Soumitra.

Schooling and surroundings do play a huge role in shaping a person's character. Had I been to "Vande Mataram Vidyalaya" or something like that, I might have turned out a bit different. Still not enough to become a rabid Sanghi (That requires home environment conditioning as well)
You know didly squat about me, where I studied and my privilege. But yes my whole family is what you call a Sanghi and we are proud to be one

Do you also teach your kids to hate Muslims?
No I teach them to love India and be very careful for anyone who badmouths the country be it a Muslim or a Leftist Hindu

No I teach them to love India and be very careful for anyone who badmouths the country be it a Muslim or a Leftist Hindu
So that means you already turned them into mini-bigots before they gain maturity. Just like your father did to you, and the fathers before him.

In the developed world, what you underwent is called CHILD ABUSE. In the USA and many European countries, someone would have called the child protection services on your home by now.

But welcome to India, everything from rape to Child Abuse and genocidal training is perfectly legit in that sick nation of yours.

So that means you already turned them into mini-bigots before they gain maturity. Just like your father did to you, and the fathers before him.

In the developed world, what you underwent is called CHILD ABUSE. In the USA and many European countries, someone would have called the child protection services on your home by now.

But welcome to India, everything from rape to Child Abuse and genocidal training is perfectly legit in that sick nation of yours.
Having a political ideology and being proud of your country is child abuse. Wow?

Are you saying that citizens of 303 Lok Sabha constituencies faced child abuse just because they support BJP?

You can't teach them to love people? Irrespective of their beliefs?
If someone hates India why to love them?

You can't teach them to love people? Irrespective of their beliefs?

Love? What is that? It don't mean nothing in the Sanghi universe. They are known for trashing Valentine's Day parties, and bashing couples engaged in public displays of affection.

Are you saying that citizens of 303 Lok Sabha constituencies faced child abuse just because they support BJP?
Electoral results won't mean anything when you will not have much of a nation left.

India will disintegrate very fast, and the reason is your kind of people.

Dismiss this threat at your own risk.

If someone hates India why to love them?

That is the most ridiculous objective standard for living a human life.

True love has no preconditions, as taught in Islam as well as Christianity, God is supposed to be all-loving, and humans should follow that superior exanple. That's why I consider both these religions much superior compared to Hinduism that is centered around caste hatred. Although I'm an atheist, I'm more amenable to Islam or Christianity because of their universal message of love.

No wonder your philosophy has few takers outside that festering stewhole of India. Most people don't want to spend their entire lives hating others.

Back
Top Bottom