What's new

India captures 6 new peaks, claims Indian Media

If this picture was not released by PLA who could?View attachment 672044

I gather we have pictures too...of the sort that should not be released......under any circumstances....

You see the Ghatak troops that counter-attacked that day had specific orders about the methodology to be used when killing chinese soldiers....first snap their necks and kill them, then use rocks to smash their face. Apparently by the end of it they were all weeping.....

I gather we have pictures too...of the sort that should not be released......under any circumstances....

You see the Ghatak troops that counter-attacked that day had specific orders about the methodology to be used when killing chinese soldiers....first snap their necks and kill them, then use rocks to smash their face. Apparently by the end of it they were all weeping.....
Show me one death Chinese soldiers killed by Indian then come to talk to me.

Show me one death Chinese soldiers killed by Indian then come to talk to me.

.And you know why it;s 41 dead? After butchering 16 of them by first snapping their necks and then mutilating faces of their dead bodies with rocks, they phisically carried them back to the Indian base from where the sissy chinese commanders collected them the next day. Apparently the chinese commanders were weeping as they took charge of the dead. The horror of what the ghataks had done had set a pall of silence that even Indian solders took a moment to reflect. between the 16 coffins you carried from our base and the several we saw lying around in the ridges and river....it's about 41...or more....

.And you know why it;s 41 dead? After butchering 16 of them by first snapping their necks and then mutilating faces of their dead bodies with rocks, they phisically carried them back to the Indian base from where the sissy chinese commanders collected them the next day. Apparently the chinese commanders were weeping as they took charge of the dead. The horror of what the ghataks had done had set a pall of silence that even Indian solders took a moment to reflect. between the 16 coffins you carried from our base and the several we saw lying around in the ridges and river....it's about 41...or more....
Indians can only write Bollywood script. At least China showed photos. When will you show bob and vagene
We have photos of your pussy soldiers surrendering like bitches
1600749254110.jpeg

Last edited:
The video does not mention any new areas occupied by India.

Both Helmet Top and Black Top are with the PLA.

Finger 4 is also with the PLA.

So what is this thread all about?

Where did you see helmet Top and Black Top occupied by PLA and when did they occupy those heights. It is under our control.

DELUSIONAL INDIANS always FANTASIZE about like a BOLLYWOOD MOVIE.

NOW come back to reality and see how INDIAN SOLDIERS get BEAT UP and RUN AWAY.

DELUSIONAL INDIANS always FANTASIZE about like a BOLLYWOOD MOVIE.

NOW come back to reality and see how INDIAN SOLDIERS get BEAT UP and RUN AWAY.

They’ll claim this video fake too and make some story about cow piss

There were companies that the amaericans setup to use chinese labor. And then some people there went on repeat the processin their own companies. Very few products from china can be called true innovations. Even TikTok was a version of vine if you think about it. Most of your products are knockoffs. Most of amrican products are originals. that's pretty much the difference.

Name one multinational company from India that actually have strong presence in the world. I really want to give you people the benefit of doubt, come on now don't be shy.

HAHAHA, YOU ARE SO FUNNY.

You mean these SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS snap necks?
70% Indians Poor in Muscle Mass
Why Indians Have Low Muscle Mass-480.jpg

It's actually 38,000. All our calculations include Aksai Chin and the 1000 Sq Km that they are partally squatting in areas like the disputed Finger 4 to Finger 8. Right now we're more concerned about the mounting toll of casualties that's emanating from the endless incompetence of the PLA generals. Hope they take better care of their soldiers. Till now their track record has been...well...'typically CCP'
WTF???? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom