What's new

India Cannot Win War against Pakistan, say Indian security experts

I DID NOT SUGGEST YOU CANT WIN.

ITS your military experts TELLING US you cant win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pretty certain that this is the same guy who vehemently proclaimed pre-May 1998 that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state. Unlike indians, so called-Pakistan strategic analysts ALWAYS downplay Pakistan's TRUE capabilities for obvious reasons :azn:

Those things cost serious mony and serious planning and organisation.

And when we look at the general state of Pakistan across all spheres I don't see too much money /resources and organisation.

hence WHEN A PAKITAN Media states you are in no state to fight a fully fledged war with india .... I AM INCLINED TO AGREE .

This is also apparent in your military leaders /politicians statements who constantly threaten use of nuclear weapons at the very mention of hostility. There seems a real fear by Pakistanis who manage your military and country that a full scale war with INDIA using all its potential power will lead to serious overrunning of your borders and towns and serious damage to your infrastucure both military and civilian.

HENCE YOU CONSTANTLY THREATEN TACTICLE NUKES use on indian military

your almost admitting you cant hold down a full scale war convemtionally

THAT IS YOUR FORMER GENERAL TELLING US or you know more than him

Since Kargil PA have evolved and they have improved a lot in terms of tech, doctrine, logistics, communication and overall war fighting capability, can't say more then that.

God forbid if war happens, India will face many surprises if their military have your mindset.

The eras of Alexander and Darius are over.

When Arabs fought the Israelis they were fighting the West
It's normal to make excuses when you screw up in your assessment. You say the days of Alexander are over yet every military academy worth a dime still studies this great commander. Why?
Regarding the Arabs fighting the west....didntbthe Arabs fight the Romans and Persian who were the super powers greater than today and without properly trained troops and still Win? You have much to learn.

I don't have to tell anyone, it's understood where needed.

Have you seen logistics and supplies and munitions stock of PA??

Pakistan still have old British feudal system which is modified since 70 years to keep people mental slaves, there is a reason politicians don't allow quality education or even basic education in their areas.

Pakistan don't have true democracy, it's just labeled democracy, practically it's political dictatorship of elite class.
I didn't go and count every bullet. Did you do that when you came to a 15 day easement?

And proud to say it
No matter where I go in the world be it Europe or USA and will be welcomed with open arms
Open arms.....dillusions of grandeur an Indian pastime. I have never seen anyone welcome an Indian with open arms at customs of any airport. Have you

It's normal to make excuses when you screw up in your assessment. You say the days of Alexander are over yet every military academy worth a dime still studies this great commander. Why?
Regarding the Arabs fighting the west....didntbthe Arabs fight the Romans and Persian who were the super powers greater than today and without properly trained troops and still Win? You have much to learn.

In military academy they learnt from the past.

What is the chances of a Greek army today retracing the path of Alexander ?

Arabs did not fight the Israelis. It was Egypt, Syria and maybe Jordan
Do Arabs have military superiority over the West ?

When did the Arabs fight the Romans ? When they fought the Romans the Romans did not have military superiority. Romans were being harrased by the Vandals, Goths and Teutonic tribes.

It would be wiser for indian friends to see China and Pak as one when it comes to South and South West Asia.

Sino-Pak strategic interests are perfectly aligned.

With CPEC phase one reaching completion in the short term and ensuing phases will only solidify these Sino-Pak Axis.

This is reality. The only course for india is to become a constructive partner in South Asia and let go of its hegemonic policies.

Through Win-Win Paradigm millions upon millions can be lifted out of poverty in the region.

It is a choice that alone india can make... a partner for prosperity or remain a troublemaker?

Pak is the pivotal state in the Grand Eursian Chessgame... and it shall remain so even more.
Great analysis. I'ld like to add whether the Indian folks have the right mindset to take on Pak????? "Fighting till the Last Afgan" or "Surgical Strikes with Hanuman" won't do!!! Neither will stopping half the IA at the bank of a 200 yard wide canal while 80% of ammunition still remaining intact!!! Neither will time and again returning from the border after mobilizing the entire army!!! It requires to subjugate and run over "now or never", "direct action" or "eat grass" mindset with a much stronger will, and ability to take infinite sacrifices!!!!

The Only Real solution for these countries is forget the pass , and destroy there egos,
For true better future for next generations they need to come up and solve matters peacefully giving smaller nations respect as there bigger nations and facing problem together.
Other wise things will only get worse and people will be the only vicitms
not going to happen, each country is feed with information that is far from reality...
i was astonished to see the view point of Indians, they think of us as barbarians which should be annihilated, such thought process can never be changed by any generation, where Pakistanis view Indians by prism of Kashmir(and thus if Kashmir becomes completely independent or part of Pakistan or is mutual agreement is reached, we may become friends), India view Pakistanis as barbaric terrorists...hence you would see that any any foreign visiting a idnian university a question is always asked what to do about "state" sponsored terrosim against india..

I didn't go and count every bullet. Did you do that when you came to a 15 day easement?

Open arms.....dillusions of grandeur an Indian pastime. I have never seen anyone welcome an Indian with open arms at customs of any airport. Have you

Have even seen a LOC skirmish?? PA soldiers make sure every bullet counts, one bullet one kill is part of training, use of everything available to it's optimal is what PA do, don't underestimate PA know who they are facing.

Last edited:
In other words, take on pakistan first then think about china.

Everyday we hear this jackals howling and every day we are waiting when you will come.......now please stop howling and come to papa....

Pakistan means China and China means Pakistan... also Pakistan means whole Muslim world... If Indian Pagans want war bring it on we are waiting.. India is intact because of Pakistan.. you can see Past slave history of Indian Pagans from Aryans to British.... Now Russia is also with Pakistan....... death to Pagans..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom