What's new

"India cannot win a two-front war", Ajai Shukla

Forget India, no country can win a two front war in today's time, US may be an exception.

@Shane

China don't want to fight anyone, including India. So it will always be one on one with India. Pakistan has requested OIC summit after UN session where we will talk a loud about Kashmir. Than after it, there is Kartarpur corridor inaugural event in November hence media eyes will be covering that show as well especially of India and Pakistan. Imran Khan should again talk about Kashmir in front of them. Let's see by than India removes curfew from Kashmir or not, as international pressure on India has slowly started to build, if you go by Amnesty/UNHRC statements.

Forget India, no country can win a two front war in today's time, US may be an exception.
Pakistan has fought and is fighting this war; LOC on North East and Insurgency in west/Durand Line.

Pakistan has fought and is fighting this war; LOC on North East and Insurgency in west/Durand Line.

What a mean is a conventional war, head on collision. By your example, Iran is also doing same in Iraq,Syria and Yemen.

Coming back to two front war involving Pakistan, China and India is highly unlikely. Even in limited war type scenario like in 1999, China was never involved a second. They never kept pro-war posture in their foreign policy else they would had taken over Taiwan long time back.

What a mean is a conventional war, head on collision. By your example, Iran is also doing same in Iraq,Syria and Yemen.
Nopes, Pakistan is not fighting a two front war by deploying resources/troops overseas like Iran. Pakistan has fought and is fighting a war on its borders, for its survival.

so, it sucks to be you EVEN more...my parents lived at kimari which is a stone's throw away from the karachi port. what you are calling "burnt down" was ACTUALLY a few rockets that the indian navy hurried tossed and ran, it caused next to no damage. We can see the port from our roof top! :lol: abay kitna jhoot bolay ga!!! you guys always get caught!!!
View attachment 581340
^^^ just like you "burnt down" karachi port, I guess you also "shot down Pakistani mig-21s" :lol: which Pakistan never had in 1971! baaz aja, aur kitna zaleel hoga!!! :lol:

Are you saying that preteen don't lose 3 large ships and a submarine? Are you saying that India didn't burn the fuel dump? Why tell lies so blatantly?

Are you saying that preteen don't lose 3 large ships and a submarine? Are you saying that India didn't burn the fuel dump? Why tell lies so blatantly?
stop trying to digress, tout claim was about first burning down Karachi port...I never said we didn't ships, we did & so did you. Vast majority of ourships lost were patrol & gunboats in the theater of the civil war. And your own naval intelligence officer during the war says that the submarine sunk because of an accident with one of its own mines... if you managed to land a couple of bombs of TNT Karachi port, well we also landed a couple of bombs on the port at okha harbor...hardly the characteristics of a navy claiming to have "dominion" over anything! the more you try to lie in a ludicrous attempt to look like a supa pawa, the more we'll strip you nanga putanga and spank you. apni khair mana aur baaz aajaa!:lol:

stop trying to digress, tout claim was about first burning down Karachi port...I never said we didn't ships, we did & so did you. Vast majority of ourships lost were patrol & gunboats in the theater of the civil war. And your own naval intelligence officer during the war says that the submarine sunk because of an accident with one of its own mines... if you managed to land a couple of bombs of TNT Karachi port, well we also landed a couple of bombs on the port at okha harbor...hardly the characteristics of a navy claiming to have "dominion" over anything! the more you try to lie in a ludicrous attempt to look like a supa pawa, the more we'll strip you nanga putanga and spank you. apni khair mana aur baaz aajaa!:lol:

I said that India destroyed Naval infrastructure of the port. This means the naval ships docked in Karachi port and the some of the docking infrastructure & fuel was burnt down or destroyed. What is your objection here? What exactly did you think about destroying the port?

I said that India destroyed Naval infrastructure of the port. This means the naval ships docked in Karachi port and the some of the docking infrastructure & fuel was burnt down or destroyed. What is your objection here? What exactly did you think about destroying the port?
thia is what you said...
SmartSelect_20190926-225959_Chrome Beta.jpg

wow dude, you went from "burnt down Karachi port" to "some of the docking infrastructure & fuel" real fast! :lol: I don't think I was THAT harsh, was I? :laugh:

Last edited:
Ready when you are, my very dear Pak! Ready when you are!

#EmergingPakistan

Sir jee some of the members have been discussing different ideas on different topics in private threads including yours truly, although not much happening these days with your renewed energies may be rest of the gang reactivates.

Since you want "in" we could request @Dubious to include you in the IT chat thread but you ll have to go through one hell of a mess of posts first.

Can you provide credible links to your claims? Or are you getting you info from the same indian source that claimed that the iaf killed exactly 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16?...........:lol:

thia is what you said...
View attachment 581390
wow dude, you went from "burnt down Karachi port" to "some of the docking infrastructure & fuel" real fast! :lol: I don't think I was THAT harsh, was I? :laugh:

These creatures also claimed to have killed exactly 300 terrorists in Balakot and shot down an F-16..........truth/reality and indians are COMPLETELY the opposite of one another..........:disagree:

@Shane

China don't want to fight anyone, including India. So it will always be one on one with India. Pakistan has requested OIC summit after UN session where we will talk a loud about Kashmir. Than after it, there is Kartarpur corridor inaugural event in November hence media eyes will be covering that show as well especially of India and Pakistan. Imran Khan should again talk about Kashmir in front of them. Let's see by than India removes curfew from Kashmir or not, as international pressure on India has slowly started to build, if you go by Amnesty/UNHRC statements.
My request to posters here my friend is to read, dig deeper and contemplate. Where have I suggested that China should attack India? I am talking about "Being ready" doing exercises to show the world and especially India, that Pakistan means business and China is ready to oblige us to safeguard its own interests.

It is about changing your mindset from speaking peace but preparing for war while supporting the Mujahideen.

Convincing China to play along is key. Unlike the US-Afghan 80s scenario, China is already weary of Islamists in its backyard. If our diplomacy can convince them and assure them. They are just as pissed at India as us if not more.

We are already more than half way down this road, GoP needs to pull its socks up and do the needful instead of keep falling victim to inevitable events, getting up and doing the needful afterwards.

Let us read my comments in context -

Initially, I just wanted to say that India won in western side conflict to disprove a video of some random person claiming otherwise. So, I gave a terse (short & concise without details & caveats) statement about how India won the battle with Pakistani Navy in Karachi. This is what I said to rebut the video-

Then you tried to distract from the original statement and started mocking me saying that Karachi was intact. So, I clarified by giving details that it was the Karachi port only and specifically mentioned "Naval infrastructure". It is here -

Now again you insist that I cane down from burning port to docking yard or fuel. The reality is that except in the first comment on Karachi battle where I skipped most of the details, I had already mentioned that it was the naval infrastructure that was destroyed in the immediate next comment about the topic. It is you who didn't read and insisted on diverting the topic.

Think practically - how can anyone burn an entire port? Is the port made of wood to simply burn down? Steel and concrete don't burn. So, when I said 'burnt down', it should be obvious that only the burnable parts were burnt down,not some random concrete structure in the port.

Read wikipedia or any neutral source yo understand the details of Karachi battle of 1971 war.

Here is the link -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_Naval_War_of_1971

Wikipedia is not a credible or neutral source. It is prone to tampering. Need GENUINE, HONEST, IRREFUTABLE, INDEPENDENT & RELIABLE evidence for your claims. Otherwise they are just more indian lies and propaganda.

Let us read my comments in context -

Initially, I just wanted to say that India won in western side conflict to disprove a video of some random person claiming otherwise. So, I gave a terse (short & concise without details & caveats) statement about how India won the battle with Pakistani Navy in Karachi. This is what I said to rebut the video-

Then you tried to distract from the original statement and started mocking me saying that Karachi was intact. So, I clarified by giving details that it was the Karachi port only and specifically mentioned "Naval infrastructure". It is here -

Now again you insist that I cane down from burning port to docking yard or fuel. The reality is that except in the first comment on Karachi battle where I skipped most of the details, I had already mentioned that it was the naval infrastructure that was destroyed in the immediate next comment about the topic. It is you who didn't read and insisted on diverting the topic.

Think practically - how can anyone burn an entire port? Is the port made of wood to simply burn down? Steel and concrete don't burn. So, when I said 'burnt down', it should be obvious that only the burnable parts were burnt down,not some random concrete structure in the port.

Read wikipedia or any neutral source yo understand the details of Karachi battle of 1971 war.

Here is the link -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_Naval_War_of_1971

@Dubious @waz @Horus @WAJsal @Irfan Baloch @Arsalan

This troll is posting loads of indian propaganda and far fetched claims yet has 0 evidence for ANY of them. Spreading outright lies on PDF. Please read his previous posts also.

Wiki is not a neutral source...

Kindly stop trolling!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom