What's new

"India cannot win a two-front war", Ajai Shukla

Gather more gangustan garbage propaganda during "banned" period I guess, preparing to relaunch after ban.

Shameless, pathetic with zero dignity gangustani.:-)

No doubt in that. That is how probably they are indoctrinated, from childhood and, later, they cannot escape those well entrenched narratives.

True! Sadly I have to read in order to be able to decide to delete it or issue a warning and STILL DELETE it ...My poor eyes :(

Yes. I understand. You have a duty, as a moderator.

Gather more gangustan garbage propaganda during "banned" period I guess, preparing to relaunch after ban.

Shameless, pathetic with zero dignity gangustani.:-)
27th have made them go ballistic and on top of that many of these trolls are educated lot of Bharat they don't believe BJP propaganda deep down in heart but due to matter being related to national ego they have to troll here just for sake of trolling.

No doubt in that. That is how probably they are indoctrinated, from childhood and, later, they cannot escape those well entrenched narratives.
My friend told me that he met an Indian on PUBG recently. Indian asked my friend if he knew how to use a gun? He said he doesn't know. Indian boy told him that they were taught that every Pakistani kid knows ho to use a gun.

My friend told me that he met an Indian on PUBG recently. Indian asked my friend if he knew how to use a gun? He said he doesn't know. Indian boy told him that they were taught that every Pakistani kid knows ho to use a gun.
Should've told him every Pakistani kid has his fingers on a button to launch a Nasr too.

True, India cannot win a war against China. Two front is a far cry.

But then, China also cannot win a war against India. Ie they cannot impose policy change via military action.

So gullible Pakistani trolls took the words of a delusional journo as words of god lol good for us.
Yeah yeah, in the front of vedic hyper power of the universe even USA/Russia can't stand, forget about china/Pakistan, Oh i forget you invented vinamas (UFO), Cell Phone,internet etc etc 7000 years ago (in vedic times) @The wheel of time :sarcastic::lol::sick::enjoy:

Well, if Pakistan wants to fight India in a two front war there needs to be changes in BD leadership and rapprochement with Pakistan and cooperation with Pakistan. I don't know how realistic this is though.

The Diplomat’s Franz-Stefan Gady talks to Ajai Shukla, one of India’s leading defense analysts and reporters, about the current state and future trajectory of the Indian Armed Forces. Shukla is a former officer of the Indian Army, where he held various positions including commanding one of the service’s most elite tank regiments:

India may defend itself from 2 front war but it can not get into others territory at all..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom