What's new

India cancels plans to buy 48 Mi-17 V5 helicopters from Russia

China will always give qualitative edge to Pakistan unless China and America work out their issues

India can easily ask for America anything and they will provide just to undermine Russian stuff, but I wonder if India will actually go for it.
Indians are too smart for that..... they will never buy "the tip of their spear" from USA! ... other items sure.

Tfw you realise the amount of imported parts for the Tejas 🤡
You do realise that manufacturing involves a thousands of components, investing time and money in all of them are not economically feasibile because of which they are sourced from various suppliers, be it domestic and international. Over time indigenisation increases and thats what really matters.

Both Tejas and JF-17 are indigenous.
Tejas being indigenous to India and JF-17 being indigenous to China. ^_^
The only thing Indigenious in Tejas is the trailer that drags it and most recently another DRDO ingunity the stone weight that keeps it secured like a Donkey. :laugh:
1641334656845.png

Indian air force is compromised, it's fallen to the back of the line for Raphael's and won't get any more quickly

The Russian supply lines are compromised

Tejas is a lemon

And now they are looking at multiple expensive American options
If they were smart they would have taken the F16/F18 deal, standardised their whole fleet and logistics and then built their own platforms based on these systems like how we did with the JF17

@Windjammer @hussain0216 @Huffal
Guys no point in arguing with these numb nuts, don't forget they used to talk the same way before 27/2 not a day would go by where they wouldn't say that IAF was better in every way and we all know how that went 😂.

I see the same trend now they've mustered up courage after 3 years to come back here and talk the same BS again what they don't know is whatever equipment they get will always be inferior to PAF that's how our doctrine works as said by ACM Haseeb Paracha " we will surprise you " and the element of surprise will be held by us yet again let them talk cause that's the only thing capable of.

@Tejaswithuttam @Joe Shearer @Sudarshan @Raj-Hindustani @Hephaestus

Guys i really appreciate you coming here and having the courage after 3 long years but please tell me one thing? Why is it that after all the rhetoric, when time comes it is totally opposite of what you say?

Guys no point in arguing with these numb nuts, don't forget they used to talk the same way before 27/2 not a day would go by where they wouldn't say that IAF was better in every way and we all know how that went 😂.

I see the same trend now they've mustered up courage after 3 years to come back here and talk the same BS again what they don't know is whatever equipment they get will always be inferior to PAF that's how our doctrine works as said by ACM Haseeb Paracha " we will surprise you " and the element of surprise will be held by us yet again let them talk cause that's the only thing capable of.

Guys i really appreciate you coming here and having the courage after 3 long years but please tell me one thing? Why is it that after all the rhetoric, when time comes it is totally opposite of what you say?
I don't understand. You talk as if shooting down one plane constitutes winning World War III. As for 3 long years, who are you, and how come I have never met you or had a conversation with you? Do you think 688 posts gives you the ownership of the forum? Or the right to ask proprietorial questions? If you want to know what I have done in three long years, ask someone who has not been doing a Rip van Winkle for these same three years.

I am here past 3 years with the same point of view and nothing changed.

A small incident of few minutes will not change anything. A small incident can win by anyone - just like playing (only 1 over) super over match and full match not played but claiming that we are a better team.

Even such small Incident, Ukraine can give much more tough time to Russia - example a ship sunk, or iran attack on the US military bases.

I highly appreciated PAF to showcase the reality check to IAF and work on the three major loopholes -

1- Unsure communication- thanks finally after this incident, our ministers were woke up and changed it.

2. Flying a beast with average range missile ( su 30 mki with AA missile with range 80 Km) - adversary F16 was flying with AA missile appox 110 km range,................... Too bad planning by IAF babus..... Finally, su 30 mki got the latest AA missile from the Russia with range 110 km.

3. Awacs aircrafts - we are very much sort in this area.... Still no improvement.

And, it doesn't meant that PAF is better... As said, Small incident of few minutes can win by anyone which planned better for particular that moment.

Last edited:
I don't understand. You talk as if shooting down one plane constitutes winning World War III. As for 3 long years, who are you, and how come I have never met you or had a conversation with you? Do you think 688 posts gives you the ownership of the forum? Or the right to ask proprietorial questions? If you want to know what I have done in three long years, ask someone who has not been doing a Rip van Winkle for these same three years.
What I don't understand is you never talking about the gross incompetence of your IAF to perform, first put your money where your mouth is then you can talk about all the glory you supposedly claim.

This is a forum Joe not middle school, what does my participation has to do with my question? Kindly just answer the question and don't beat around the bush.

What I don't understand is you never talking about the gross incompetence of your IAF to perform, first put your money where your mouth is then you can talk about all the glory you supposedly claim.
And why should I talk about something that titillates you, when there are other fairly serious defence issues to be discussed and narrated? Have you even a clue as to what topics have held my attention? Were you present when I was discussing these with people with ten times your know-how and your insights?

I have never claimed any glory. Only a dunderheaded fool would think that, or suggest that. As for suggesting glory, when @Tejaswithuttam gives you volumes of solid data and information, why are you not to be found, not to be seen, not to be heard? Can you tell him that a single one of his claims is untrue, or that you can bring its match to the table?

There may be a universe full of things that you don't understand. What does that have to do with the rest of creation?

This is a forum Joe not middle school, what does my participation has to do with my question? Kindly just answer the question and don't beat around the bush.
What is your question? You had nothing relevant to ask, other than projecting a three year gap that never existed.

Your participation is at middle school level, and I can hardly be held responsible for that, or for responding in kind.

Last edited:
A small incident of few minutes but yet you weren't able to perform and it isn't something that anyone can win if that was the case why did IAF de escalate we were the aggressor and IAF had every right to escalate it but it backed down. Your argument that anyone can win a small incident is contradictory to the three "major" loopholes as said by you if there were loopholes and you admit they were then you also admit that you were worse off then PAF.

Now my question is you if you guys weren't aware of them at that time and you used to say the same thing talking the same way you do now before 27/2 but when time came to perform you lot were pathetic, PAF had a field day beating you up.

And about thanking us for revealing those loopholes, you should go ahead and fix those when the time comes we will reveal more just remember the element of surprise will always be with us.
I am here past 3 years with the same point of view and nothing changed.

A small incident of few minutes will not change anything. A small incident can win by anyone - just like playing (only 1 over) super over match and full match not played but claiming that we are a better team.

Even such small Incident, Ukraine can give much more tough time to Russia - example a ship sunk, or iran attack on the US military bases.

I highly appreciated PAF to showcase the reality check to IAF and work on the three major loopholes -

1- Unsure communication- thanks finally after this incident, our ministers were woke up and changed it.

2. Flying a beast with average range missile ( su 30 mki with AA missile with range 80 Km) - adversary F16 was flying with AA missile appox 110 km range,................... Too bad planning by IAF babus..... Finally, su 30 mki got the latest AA missile from the Russia with range 110 km.

3. Awacs aircrafts - we are very much sort in this area.... Still no improvement.

And, it doesn't meant that PAF is better... As said, Small incident of few minutes can win by anyone which planned better for particular that moment.

As I said before, the common narrative is if you can't beat them then join them but the Gangus survive on the belief, if you can't beat them then insult them.
Must be side effects of either Leopards urine or the Club treatment by the Chinese.

Poor Bipin was so terrified he refused to fly to Delhi and took a train.
I know that your manners don't exist, but you should stop short at bad-mouthing a dead man. You are really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

Back
Top Bottom