What's new

India cancels hockey series with pakistan

Bevkoof hain. Ask for Sanctions. At least ask France, UK, etc. who are aiming to get billions of dollars worth of business from India. I don't know why we don't use our economy as a weapon ? :hitwall:

Because you need their technology.

Does Italy play Hockey :undecided:

Or we should cancel Football match against Italy :D

they were afraid of losing and chickened away...
typical indians :lol:

LMAO! Stupid Indian monkeys. Always adding so much drama to playing a simple sport. Such a demented and close minded group of disgusting people.

I guess if I was as short, dark and ugly as an Indian, I would also act like an Indian monkey.

don't worry even they do we won't let that happen .No need to play cricket , hokey or snake-and-ladder with this useless nation .
then what are you doing on a Pakistani forum? is it your Beghairity ? or your guys only feel proud to harm sports ?
oh wait this is an ancient thread :P :P :lol: seems Indians are paranoid nation since ages

then what are you doing on a Pakistani forum? is it your Beghairity ? or your guys only feel proud to harm sports ?
oh wait this is an ancient thread :P :P :lol: seems Indians are paranoid nation since ages

It's a good question, why are there so many Indian monkeys on here? Is it because Indian culture is so disgusting they find their own message boards intolerable? Yup. Poor Indians, are forced to come here due to how disgusting Indian culture is.

Indian culture has reached a new low. They have proved how close minded and simple they are, that they have allowed their racism and hatred to infect something as simple as sport.

Indian monkeys. It's funny that India keeps going " We will play you in cricket! No, we changed our mind! We will play you in hockey! No, we changed our mind."

India is like a retarded 10 year old child. It seems like each and every Indian is just a monkey. They sure as hell look like monkeys, all of them short and dark. I guess if I was as ugly as an Indian, I might be as angry as one too.

Nawaz Sharif idiot went to the innaugration of Gujarat't butcher even after he had doubts. Now when will he develop a backbone ? Pakistan should play football with Middle Eastern and Central Asian countries rather than Cricket and Field hockey with Hindutva infested Eastern neighbor.

It's a good question, why are there so many Indian monkeys on here? Is it because Indian culture is so disgusting they find their own message boards intolerable? Yup. Poor Indians, are forced to come here due to how disgusting Indian culture is.

Indian culture has reached a new low. They have proved how close minded and simple they are, that they have allowed their racism and hatred to infect something as simple as sport.

Indian monkeys. It's funny that India keeps going " We will play you in cricket! No, we changed our mind! We will play you in hockey! No, we changed our mind."

India is like a retarded 10 year old child. It seems like each and every Indian is just a monkey. They sure as hell look like monkeys, all of them short and dark. I guess if I was as ugly as an Indian, I might be as angry as one too.

I feel your comments are uncalled for. Common Indians are as normal human as Pakistanis or anyone else. The problem with India is that its internet Hindutva warriors so-called educated rondoos have a tunnel vision rather i believe they even do not have a vision at all not even a tunnel one. It is this portion of internet hindutva communal Indians who always have a narrow mindset towards any peace.

Nawaz Sharif idiot went to the innaugration of Gujarat't butcher even after he had doubts. Now when will he develop a backbone ? Pakistan should play football with Middle Eastern and Central Asian countries rather than Cricket and Field hockey with Hindutva infested Eastern neighbor.

sports and sports persons are ambassadors of peace and Pakistan should not act like rondoo India

The problem with India is that its internet Hindutva warriors so-called educated rondoos have a tunnel vision rather i believe they even do not have a vision at all not even a tunnel one.

The high caste Hindus have settled in North America and are main supporters barbaric Hindutva fascism. The normal Indians are fine and want good relations with Pakistan.

I feel your comments are uncalled for. Common Indians are as normal human as Pakistanis or anyone else. The problem with India is that its internet Hindutva warriors so-called educated rondoos have a tunnel vision rather i believe they even do not have a vision at all not even a tunnel one. It is this portion of internet hindutva communal Indians who always have a narrow mindset towards any peace.

sports and sports persons are ambassadors of peace and Pakistan should not act like rondoo India

I WISH they were uncalled for. I really do. But its clear mainstream Indians have lost their mind and are all intolerant monkeys. Its clear Indian culture is nasty and racist, in every corner of life.

Look at how they gleefully inject racism and hatred into sports. You are right, it is these scumbag ugly *** Hindutva who are probably making most of these comments. But that seems to be the majority of them.

Look, this is a Pakistani website, but Indians can come here and interact with us. While on an Indian website? They are all Neo Nazis who advocate for the death of the every Indian Muslim and Pakistani.

I guess, when you're as dark, short and ugly as an Indian, the only thing you have in life is hatred.

As a garden variety internet rondoo, I would like to say- this is far from truth and a very disappointed stereotyoping not expected out of you. The person you quoted is a troll and hence immaterial but your views do carry heft in this limited world of PDF.

You only have to see the Indian Political threads to understand that Indian representation of PDF is not homogeneous and views are not uniform. There are folks from far right, left and center who argue and debate as passionately and vigorously - perhaps more so than they do with their Pakistani peers.

As for not wanting peace - this is a complex issue with a baggage of historic betrayals and precedence like Kargil and Mumbai which makes most of us vary about the longevity and sincerity of this peace offering by Pakistan. I agree that we must not be slaves to the past but again not learning from past is and committing the same mistakes is not only foolish but dangerous.
If it was upto me, I would adopt a trust but verify posture instead of complete disengagement. I am sure the GoI would ultimately move in that direction barring spoilers.

Regards

The high caste Hindus have settled in North America and are main supporters barbaric Hindutva fascism. The normal Indians are fine and want good relations with Pakistan.

Well, among all the Indian cockroaches on this website, almost none of them seem to be normal. They all seem to be brainwashed religious extremists. While, we Pakistanis seem to be much more balanced. I don't see any Pakistanis idiotically cheering the cancellation of sports between the two countries.

I'm sorry, but if the majority of Indians are interjecting racism and hate into sports, like they do with everything, then they are a terrible terrible people. They are ruining everything and taking pride in it. Disgraceful behavior, that I would hope at least a few Indians would stand up against.

I WISH they were uncalled for. I really do. But its clear mainstream Indians have lost their mind and are all intolerant monkeys. Its clear Indian culture is nasty and racist, in every corner of life.

Look at how they gleefully inject racism and hatred into sports. You are right, it is these scumbag ugly *** Hindutva who are probably making most of these comments. But that seems to be the majority of them.

Look, this is a Pakistani website, but Indians can come here and interact with us. While on an Indian website? They are all Neo Nazis who advocate for the death of the every Indian Muslim and Pakistani.

I guess, when you're as dark, short and ugly as an Indian, the only thing you have in life is hatred.

Admin can easily ban Indians by placing a country specific lock/IP ban but I guess there are not enough grey cells in your peanut sized brain to absorb this simple fact.

Back
Top Bottom