What's new

India cancels hockey series with pakistan

Is this a response to The CRPF camp attack?

I don't know why we are still so desperate to go on a bilateral series. It has has become a routine that India cancels every other event at the last moment, and the treatment to the cycling team is also apparent for everyone. Why o why do we Keep on going to them again and again?

they don't wanna play? Fine, let them lick their own egos...

Besides the attack on CRPF , it has also I feel to do with the silly resolution passed by the Pak parliament over Afzal Guru's hanging - something it has no Locus standi over.

To that end I think GOI has done well. Only they must stick to it.

Is this a response to The CRPF camp attack? I don't know why we are still so desperate to go on a bilateral series. It has has become a routine that India cancels every other event at the last moment, and the treatment to the cycling team is also apparent for everyone. Why o why do we Keep on going to them again and again? they don't wanna play? Fine, let them lick their own egos...
Over NAP resolution yesterday.

And what ego and pride you are talking about GOI ? They have none.

They are shameless. And still hundreds of millions will vote them.

will Indians cut off all ties with Pakistan specially trade ties or Indians will continue the beghairati at that front :D

naah we have given the theka of being beghairat to pakistan. :azn: we just see what suits us.

Resolution to Condemn the Pakistan's Resolution Condemning hanging of Afzal Guru in preparation.

Seems like we all are going to play game of Resolution of Condemnation.

Cancel every god damn thing . I wish indian very good luck with whatever they are trying to achieve with cancelling of sports events.

Its a gayish reply.:flirt:

seriously this is stupidest thing every time coming from India. These idiots want to target those (sports persons) who are toruch barriers of peacdeful relations. People to people contact.

anyway

Back
Top Bottom