What's new

India can’t solve Sri Lanka’s political issues - BJP team

LOL....most Indians would consider even Sri Lankans ethnic Indians :P (based on religion, culture, genetics, society etc.....)

They will most certainly consider SL Tamils ethnic Indians. Being Hindu is only an added bonus.....most Indians consider Buddhism a part of Hinduism or Sanathana Dharma. Even if they are not hindu, being of ethnic Indian stock should be enough for India to worry about them.

This feeling is all the more strong in Tamil Nadu .....denying this fact is just silly and will not change anything.

What is an "ëthnic Indian" exactly?? India as an entity did not even exsist before the British colonists merged what is now the South Asian sub continental mass..Lol.. Did the British create this ethnicity as well??

What is an "ëthnic Indian" exactly?? India as an entity did not even exsist before the British colonists merged what is now the South Asian sub continental mass..Lol.. Did the British create this ethnicity as well??

Look in the mirror and you will know.

As to the creation of India ...I dont bother with trolls :P..........:wave:

Look in the mirror and you will know.

As to the creation of India ...I dont bother with trolls :P..........:wave:

Dude i'm Caucasian..My mirror does'nt lie.. Dont blabber about things you know little about

Lol..The British bought togeather many different ethnicities like Punjabi's,Marathi's,Tamils,Malayali,Bengalis etc.. And made a Nationality called Indian... Ceylon (SL) was never a part of that..You need to go back to primary school and learn the meaning of adjectives

Dude i'm Caucasian..My mirror does'nt lie.. Dont blabber about things you know little about

Caucasian is a term to define 'Race', Indians are also 'Caucasian'.............:omghaha: what a moron. Maybe you need to go back to school.....a different one this time around. :cheesy:

Lol..The British bought togeather many different ethnicities like Punjabi's,Marathi's,Tamils,Malayali,Bengalis etc.. And made a Nationality called Indian... Ceylon (SL) was never a part of that..You need to go back to primary school and learn the meaning of adjectives

:lol: that is british history .........that is gone since 1947. Now we have something called 'Indian history' ...where the brown man writes his own history :P.....dont expect me to teach it to you for free.

Caucasian is a term to define 'Race', Indians are also 'Caucasian'.............:omghaha: what a moron. Maybe you need to go back to school.....a different one this time around. :cheesy:

:lol: that is british history .........that is gone since 1947. Now we have something called 'Indian history' ...where the brown man writes his own history :P.....dont expect me to teach it to you for free.

By Caucasian i meant i look nothing like an "Indian" and that was in response to your stupid post to look in the mirror moron.. And thank god i dont think like one either.. Just because you post smileys does not make your point valid.. Lol and just because your brown and make some nonsensical statement about your fairytale version of history does'nt make it true either

Again can you discribe this "Ethnic Indian" with valid sources.. I bet since 1947 there should be "ethnic Pakistanis" aswell..Lol

By Caucasian i meant i look nothing like an "Indian" and that was in response to your stupid post to look in the mirror moron.. And thank god i dont think like one either.. Just because you post smileys does not make your point valid.. Lol and just because your brown and make some nonsensical statement about your fairytale version of history does'nt make it true either

Again can you discribe this "Ethnic Indian" with valid sources.. I bet since 1947 there should be "ethnic Pakistanis" aswell..Lol

:lol: ...what do I care what you 'look' like you sad twit. Are you looking for a date in pdf ? :girl_wacko:

.....come to think of it ....I dont even care what you think (clearly an effort for you).

You need to ask a pakistani about their ethnicity :P ....... maybe they are arabs :devil:

Good bye Mr. Caucasian :partay:

LOL....most Indians would consider even Sri Lankans ethnic Indians :P (based on religion, culture, genetics, society etc.....)

They will most certainly consider SL Tamils ethnic Indians. Being Hindu is only an added bonus.....most Indians consider Buddhism a part of Hinduism or Sanathana Dharma. Even if they are not hindu, being of ethnic Indian stock should be enough for India to worry about them.

This feeling is all the more strong in Tamil Nadu .....denying this fact is just silly and will not change anything.
So are Lankans defined as an ethnic group in India? Actually I think u have a very skewed understanding of what an ethnicity is. If you mean a race, one can say people in indian subcontinent belong to the same race. But the thing is the problem is between ethnicities regarding a resource sharing in Sri Lanka which is out of control of India. Just because u people from india or in Tamil nadu feel a connection it still does NOT give them a right to meddle in these things. Use ur head more often my friend.
And that is exactly what both ur congress and BJP leaders are saying.
Maybe not ....but we certainly need to be part of the solution.
Many try to meddle in others issues stating one wants to be a part of solution. Actually these people end up being a part of problem.
You urself accepted u have NO deep understanding of Lankan issue. So why don’t u let the ones have an understanding to deal with the issue.

So are Lankans defined as an ethnic group in India? Actually I think u have a very skewed understanding of what an ethnicity is. If you mean a race, one can say people in indian subcontinent belong to the same race. But the thing is the problem is between ethnicities regarding a resource sharing in Sri Lanka which is out of control of India. Just because u people from india or in Tamil nadu feel a connection it still does NOT give them a right to meddle in these things. Use ur head more often my friend.
And that is exactly what both ur congress and BJP leaders are saying.

Many try to meddle in others issues stating one wants to be a part of solution. Actually these people end up being a part of problem.
You urself accepted u have NO deep understanding of Lankan issue. So why don’t u let the ones have an understanding to deal with the issue.

Let me clear out the chaff and reply only to the relevant part.

Just because we people from India (always capital 'I'....mind it) or in Tamil Nadu feel a connection it DOES GIVE them a right to meddle in things that matter to them. That is the only thing that matters. Its just plain silly to close your eye and refuse to see this fact.

I am using my head, why dont you try using yours?

I am not a Sri Lankan and frankly I dont care too much about your issues ........ but I am certainly going to support any part of India who does care about that issue.

BTW are there policy makers in this forum who are going to decide upon the 'issue' and solve it ? :disagree:

Its not India's business to solve SL's political problems.

Should have realized that before interfering in 1980s and more recently in the 2008/2009 when Indian navy participated in the SL war. Now India can't wiggle out.

lndia's interference in SL and BD were two biggest mistakes

The statement makes sense if BJP gets majority at centre ie 270+ bjp MPs..... Which is highly unlikely..... If they want to form a government they will have to depend on either of the dravidian parties.... The moment you get a support from any of the parties forget your own agenda on srilanka.... It is their agenda which is going to work...... If they get support of Mamta then it is going to be bangladesh policies..... As long as Congress and BJP doesnt have absolute majority the story remains same.....

WELL YOUR statement is general one. Let that emotional one keep aside and focus on what the BJP led team said

However, he made it clear that Lankan Tamils should not expect India to solve their political problems. These would have to be solved by the people themselves through participation in the domestic political processes, he said.

India did not have a magic wand to solve their problems, he said.

Prasad also made it clear that India saw Sri Lanka as a friendly country and would never de-stabilize it.

The six member Indian team, which has a representative of the Shiv Sena (Suresh Prabhu), an RSS official (Ram Madhav), a political commentator (Swapan Dasgupta) and a human rights activist cum advocate (Monika Arora), was presented a kaleidoscopic view of opinions in Lanka’s Tamil-speaking Northern Province. The team met pro-government and anti-government groups separately, besides top civil and military officials.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-political-issues-bjp-team.html#ixzz2VVh1vHdH

:) so are they going to give up Karnatka in coming elections once again? or is it that Saffron group will change statement while visiting Tamil Nadu?

why will karnataka voters care for SL tamils issues and stand of ? And there is hardly any presence of BJP in Tamil Nadu.

do not worry, BJP has its policy towards SL tamils accordingly

What is the BJP policy about Buddhists? :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Fight is still on because SL tamils have not received their rights. Or you meant "fight" with army??!!!

First go figure out how many Indians are living without rights and then only come to SL.

Indeed right................... Tamils are Indian, they are actually immigrants from the 18th century....... That is why they do not have a distinct culture and language of their own unlike Sinhalese who are also immigrants to a certain extent.

I knew you are not a Sinhalese from the beginning.... and now you have proven it. This explains why you are so much into Multi culturism of Sri Lanka... lol.... dude go and have this in Australia and see what will happen....

Back
Top Bottom