What's new

India can promote growth in region

The UN or no international agency accepts this as the original document, because the document was never submitted to the UN or any other international agency after 1947, & only appeared about 10-15 years ago, a concoction by the Indian government. The dates on this forged document are wrong too.

Kindly prove it with a good source. An official statement from Indian government or UN would be appreciated.

rollindays,

I know you're performing your best Google search ability to support your claim and to find a statement from Indian government, but let me save you some time here.. there isn't anything that you're looking for.

I would request all of you guys to stop believing in all the theories that you come across. Come to the real world man. You're looking at the picture and deny it, and you want me to believe your theories?

All I wanted to say was that we never started any war and that's it...

Good night rollindays.. see you around..

Anyone can create a forged document 10-15 years ago. The document never existed before that, which is why India never sent it to the UN before that during the ongoing Pakistan-India dispute post 1947. The International Commission of Jurists passed a resolution proclaiming Kashmir’s accession to India as bogus and null and void.

Kashmir is Disputed Territory: Washington

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - World

the point is that UN is a toothless organization and US is the main power in the world.If that situation changes and China goes onto balance the power,then the US is more likely to side with India to balance it out again.End result,nothing will happen.

Kindly prove it with a good source. An official statement from Indian government or UN would be appreciated.

At a White House briefing on April 11, 1995, Raphael was asked what the latest position of the Clinton administration was on Kashmir. “Actually, our position has remained constant; the US position even before the Clinton administration has remained constant,” she said. “We view the entire formal princely state of Jammu and Kashmir as disputed territory. In our view, India and Pakistan need to get together and have serious negotiations on how to resolve this dispute and other problems between them."

At a White House briefing on April 11, 1995, Raphael was asked what the latest position of the Clinton administration was on Kashmir. “Actually, our position has remained constant; the US position even before the Clinton administration has remained constant,” she said. “We view the entire formal princely state of Jammu and Kashmir as disputed territory. In our view, India and Pakistan need to get together and have serious negotiations on how to resolve this dispute and other problems between them."

Where does it say that the instrument of accession is lost or forged document which you originally claimed. I didn't see that. Please help.

rollindays,

If your claim is true then it should be all over the internet, right? Why are you taking so much time on this?

According to the UN mandates, it's not.

Your post is vague; Forget about UN, it is not clear, according to you, whether India attacking militant camps on Pakistan side of Kashmir is an act of aggression or not.

Where does it say that the instrument of accession is lost or forged document which you originally claimed. I didn't see that. Please help.

Read the books written by the British historian, an expert on Kashmir, Alastair Lamb's book on "THE INDIAN CLAIM TO JAMMU AND KASHMIR - A REAPPRAISAL". Also read the book written by the American scholar Stanley Wolpert "Nehru: A tryst with Destiny", they've exposed the document to be a forgery, by highlighting the inconsistencies of the dates on it.

Even the International Commission of Jurists in 1993 declared the document to be null & invalid.

The fact that no international body has accepted the article of accession, or sided with India's stance of "Kashmir is an integral part of India"; even the US calling it "disputed territory", shows India is wrong. Hence, it is only India in the whole world that thinks "Kashmir is an integral part of India." The fact that there is no statement from the world saying the forgery is original is reflected in their stance that "Kashmir is disputed territory". Peace.

P.S This isn't the Kashmir section, so let's not derail this thread any more.

Your post is vague; Forget about UN, it is not clear, according to you, whether India attacking militant camps on Pakistan side of Kashmir is an act of aggression or not.

He says that attacking in Kashmir is not aggression as per UN but he forgot that they were made to get out of Kargil in 99 from international community! Very unfortunate that these people do not even apply logic, all they love is theories..

Read the books written by the British historian, an expert on Kashmir, Alastair Lamb's book on "THE INDIAN CLAIM TO JAMMU AND KASHMIR - A REAPPRAISAL". Also read the book written by the American scholar Stanley Wolpert "Nehru: A tryst with Destiny", they've exposed the document to be a forgery, by highlighting the inconsistencies of the dates on it.

Even the International Commission of Jurists in 1993 declared the document to be null & invalid.

The fact that no international body has accepted the article of accession, or sided with India's stance of "Kashmir is an integral part of India"; even the US calling it "disputed territory", shows India is wrong.

This isn't the Kashmir section, so let's not derail this thread any more.

Now don't change the topic. You were about to provide a statement from any government which says that the instrument of accession is forged. Where is the statement?

Forget about the disputed territory statements. We all know that. Prove your claim that the instrument of accession is forged or stolen.

I already told you that we should move on. But you keep on claiming that the accession letter is forged. So either you prove it or accept that you were lying.

Arey how does it matter what anyone thinks!Nobody is going to mediate and come up with a solution,because it is not happening.

An interesting thread that has been ruined by indians and pakistanis who think that they have a god given right to kashmir. Yea we know there is a problem there. It has to be solved hopefully peacefully. how many of you armchair soldiers are prepared to lose a brother a sister a child etc. Talk is cheap and life is precious. We indians and pakistanis have already lost valuable lives on this problem. Has it solved the eproblem -no. Pakistan has part of kashmir as do india and china.

Pakistan infiltrated into the disputed territory of Kashmir, India infiltrated first into the East Pakistan in 1971. Big difference. But anyways, that was the past, this thread is about the present & the future.

It was your Govt who started it first by giving refugee to Naga Mizo insurgents , we merely responded.

Here are some declassified American embassy telegrams vindicating my statement.

farland7apr1970a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom