What's new

India can promote growth in region

Why are we all blaming our politicians? As an Indian I will never let my Govt to give an inch of Kashmir to Pakistan and as a Pakistani you will not rest until you get the whole of Kashmir for yourself. Our politicians are just voicing our views.

It seems we are engulfed in a never ending cycle of accusations and counter accusations.

who ask from you kashmir? did i? BTW gov will never get permeation from you before they go back channel or open talks with pakistan :partay:

who ask from you kashmir? did i?

You are a Pakistani, isn't it? So does that mean that there are people in Pakistan who can let go of Kashmir and move ahead.

BTW gov will never get permeation from you before they go back channel or open talks with pakistan :partay:

Unlike your country we are a full fledged democracy and any Govt that makes a deal with Pakistan or any country that does not sit well with the people of India can kiss their power good bye.

well, isn't it a truth, India had engaged itself with, China war, Pakistan war 1, 2, dismembering Pakistan, Bangladesh Border, Annexation of Sikkim, Nepal visa issues, Supporting Tamil in SL, Amassing enormous weapons?

Denials only worsen things, undo all goodwill showed by members from other countries.

regards
kawaraj

Thats a new one, care to elaborate on that?:lol:

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

American propaganda, and the Indian bubble will soon be burst

oh+noes+face.jpg

well, isn't it a truth, India had engaged itself with, China war, Pakistan war 1, 2, dismembering Pakistan, Bangladesh Border, Annexation of Sikkim, Nepal visa issues, Supporting Tamil in SL, Amassing enormous weapons?

Denials only worsen things, undo all goodwill showed by members from other countries.

regards
kawaraj

Yes,Please elaborate on this...last week i visited nepal and strangely no one demanded any visa from me..
Maybe you have some inside info so that next time when i go for a ride ,I will apply for Visa first...:lol:

I don't think that's true. India never infiltrated in Pakistan but Pakistan did in 1965 and again in Kargil if I'm not wrong. Its very unfortunate that you don't know your own country's history.

Pakistan infiltrated into the disputed territory of Kashmir, India infiltrated first into the East Pakistan in 1971. Big difference. But anyways, that was the past, this thread is about the present & the future.

I have allways felt that if india could peacefully resolve its borders and neighbour issues the whole region would benefit however that is not something America should be allowed to get involved

Hmm dont blame India, India and Bangladesh are close settling they border dispute.

Pakistan infiltrated into the disputed territory of Kashmir, India infiltrated first into the East Pakistan in 1971. Big difference. But anyways, that was the past, this thread is about the present & the future.

Princely state of J&K was not a "disputed" territory when so called "liberators" (Pakistani soldiers in local garbs) tried taking it. History doesn't seem to be your forte, like everything else.

Pakistan infiltrated into the disputed territory of Kashmir, India infiltrated first into the East Pakistan in 1971. Big difference.
Dear sir, you infiltrated in 1947 (when you did that, you had no authority on that land.) Then we got the accession letter of Kashmir. Legally Indian part. Then you call it a disputed territory, for us its an integral part. So why complain about your integral part? We just repeated what you did to us. If you think that you're not wrong then we're not wrong either.
Like I said, its very unfortunate that you guys don't know the history of your own country.
But anyways, that was the past, this thread is about the present & the future.

Yes, you're right. We should move on. I was just replying to the one who said that we started the wars which is absolutely wrong. May we both have a bright future. Nice day.

Dear sir, you infiltrated in 1947 (when you did that, you had no authority on that land.) Then we got the accession letter of Kashmir. Legally Indian part. Then you call it a disputed territory, for us its an integral part. So why complain about your integral part? We just repeated what you did to us. If you think that you're not wrong then we're not wrong either.
Like I said, its very unfortunate that you guys don't know the history of your own country.

Yes, you're right. We should move on. I was just replying to the one who said that we started the wars which is absolutely wrong. May we both have a bright future. Nice day.

The princely state of Kashmir was not a country/nation. The UN talks about countries & borders. Secondly, where is the accession letter of Kashmir? Kashmir is the integral part of Pakistan to Pakistanis.

The princely state of Kashmir was not a country/nation. The UN talks about countries & borders. Secondly, where is the accession letter of Kashmir? Kashmir is the integral part of Pakistan to Pakistanis.
Any Pakistani who is demanding a UN referundum to take place, the UN referundum also states that the Pak Army move out of Kashmir to count for a voting. First you do that and then we can talk about UN referundum and voting.

Why are we all blaming our politicians? As an Indian I will never let my Govt to give an inch of Kashmir to Pakistan and as a Pakistani you will not rest until you get the whole of Kashmir for yourself. Our politicians are just voicing our views.

It seems we are engulfed in a never ending cycle of accusations and counter accusations.

I think you are wrong. who are you or i to decide the fate of the kashmiris. If our politicos were not corrupt they would do what was the best for all people. and let the kashmiris go with india pakistan or whatever they want.

The princely state of Kashmir was not a country/nation. The UN talks about countries & borders.
When maharaja signed the letter of accession, that part became India. And according to you UN does talk about country and borders, right?

Secondly, where is the accession letter of Kashmir? Kashmir is the integral part of Pakistan to Pakistanis.

Here's that letter.
Instrument of Accession (Jammu and Kashmir)

You are referring to UN a lot. Do you really respect UN? because, It also says that you should leave Kashmir as soon as possible so that the referendum could take place, where's your respect for UN gone now?

Now, its clear that you're the one who infiltrated first, hence you started it. So your 71's comparison is childish.

But like I said, we should move on. At the same time, don't say that we started the war which was my original point.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom