What's new

India can promote growth in region

Increase in Trade between India and Pakistan will only be possible if we treat Trade and all other issues except Terrorism Seperatly{Specificaly that K issue }.....I know there will be several members here who will say that why i am not treating terrorism as a seprate issue....Then the answer to that question is that guys all other issues are political and general public don't suffer directly from that but in terror attack its only General public who suffers the most......

I don't agree we can act like nothing has happened with the 26/11 attack still the culprits are not punished until that happens im sorry the Indian public will not wish to further ties no matter how much Dr Singh and Sonia Gandi tries

Increase in Trade between India and Pakistan will only be possible if we treat Trade and all other issues except Terrorism Seperatly{Specificaly that K issue }.....I know there will be several members here who will say that why i am not treating terrorism as a seprate issue....Then the answer to that question is that guys all other issues are political and general public don't suffer directly from that but in terror attack its only General public who suffers the most......

If we had honest politicos they would sort out our problems to the wishes of the common man. I do not believe that people on the ground pakistanis or indians want war they just want to live let live. I think the problem with terrorism its often not tackled correctly. You need to hunt down criminals who kill innocent people. But at the same time you need to look at what is creating terrorism the root causes which are often injustices or percieved injustices.

Dont you get it most average indians or pakistanis just want to live there lives they are not interested on the whole what our corrupt politicos are up to. How many do you think wake up in the morning thinking hey kashmir. If our politicos were not corrupt we would already moving closer.

Politicians could be corrupt, but they represent people. After all we elect them. Do you think any of the governments either in Pakistan or India can survive the day, if they were to compromise on Kashmir?

Politicians could be corrupt, but they represent people. After all we elect them. Do you think any of the governments either in Pakistan or India can survive the day, if they were to compromise on Kashmir?

the govt which grows a pair and reaches a mutually acceptable solution will have the full backing of the people on both sides. A compromise is needed from both sides for everlasting peace.

the govt which grows a pair and reaches a mutually acceptable solution will have the full backing of the people on both sides. A compromise is needed from both sides for everlasting peace.

But the million dollar question is what is this ‘mutually acceptable solution’. For India the ‘mutually acceptable solution’ lies in soft borders and no territorial changes and for Pakistan ‘mutually acceptable solution’ involves territorial changes.

Back
Top Bottom