What's new

India can lose Kashmir in next 10 yrs: Radha Kumar

Anybody who is against some Modi Govt policies is not anti-national. No Indian, whether Leftists, Rightists or of any other orientation gonna work against the Unity of our Country. When it comes to Pakistan or our Nationhood, all Indians stand as one. Any party acting otherwise will sign its death warrant in the eyes of public.
Salman Khurshid? Mani Shankar Aiyar, Did it sound any bell?

They are Idiots.
Thats what I also said. This news is being flashed to create more trouble for Modi government. Tell me what benefit is this going to bring to India by talkign to terrorists, pakistan or anyone who endorse killing? So why to push for that route? We all know talking to Pakistan is not to have any result, then why to have an article proposing the same.... I find it just another attempt to push for another stupid agenda of opposition to derail the economic growth.

Every radical act committed by muslims in India should be recorded and made into a video so ppl get a real sense of how and what they are doing. The media barely showed any footage of the riots in Mumbai by muslim youth......waving Pakistan flags and ruining a statue of a soldier. Time to show these MFers how to behave. Congress is too weak for too long. I hope none of you ever forget what they are doing as Modi tries to uplift us. Instead of working with India, they are working against our interests. Congress never learns anything new.

As for Kashmiri's radicalizing.......I don't give a damn. Let them. Then It will allow us to shoot them down. Time for Indians to stand up.

Tumharey mun me ghi shakar Radha Kumar. but now get ready to move to Pakistan after making this statement.

Kashmir is not scotland where you can conduct referendum and decide the future of Kashmiris. India and Pakistan fought 3 wars and you expect any one nation going to let go of their territory without fight. If you think it will be a cakewalk then you are living in fools paradise.

Why do you think UN security councill resolution no 47 never saw daylight??? Because of Pakistani intransigence.

United Nations Security Council Resolution 47
The resolution recommended that in order to ensure the impartiality of the plebiscite Pakistan withdraw all tribesmen and nationals who entered the region for the purpose of fighting and that India leave only the minimum number of troops needed to keep civil order. The Commission was also to send as many observers into the region as it deemed necessary to ensure the provisions of the resolution were enacted. Pakistan ignored the UN mandate, did not withdraw its troops and claimed the withdrawal of Indian forces was a prerequisite as per this resolution.[20] Indian claim is that Subsequently Pakistan refused to implement the plebiscite until India accedes to it and continued holding on to the portion of Kashmir under its control
Pakistan doesnt need to raise one finger, it will be the Kashmiris who will liberate their lands.

Radha Kumar is on the payrolls of the ISI,a Paaki terrorist organization....one shouldn't be surprised if she makes an anti-India statement...Indian intelligence agencies should arrest her immediately.

Nah let her speak......it will only dig the grave deeper for Congress. She is perfect.

Pakistan doesnt need to raise one finger, it will be the Kashmiris who will liberate their lands.

Yea sure....with the weapons they build themselves right?

What clue?

Radicalisation among Muslims is rising all over India for some decades now as connections with the more radical Islamic parts are becoming easier, in fact it is rising all over the world. We need to neutralize this threat by all means possible, blocking the oil money, greater internal security and monitoring of communication channels including internet, controlling the promotion of radical thoughts in mosques and madrasas..preferably shutting down the madrasas and promoting education under regular state and central boards, identifying and neutralizing the radical thought leaders by any means possible, and showing zero tolerance to radicals and separatists, politicians like Oawisi brothers should not be allowed to grow..by any means..all means are fair. Government should aim to finish it, not to contain it, that doesn't work. And if we let Kashmir go, then we will see many more such sustained and vicious insurgencies in many parts of India....letting Kashmir go will not end the problem, rather it will be the begining of real problem.
Bla bla bla bla bla bla.. it goes like that only without any logical view...
Muslims were bitten by dog so they are killing each other and allowing US and European to take their resources..

We are getting multiple clues since 1948,
Grow up kid, your grandfather's started this and look where you are
Huh...... talk about clues
Yea now we have grown.. you will see some beautiful example nearby...
Now actually rumours don't work at all everyone is now aware what going on and how to tackle the situation. And Pakistan is progressing in that way only.

Damn..then you should worry about Baluchistan. :whistle:
Why? Baloch seperatist parties only got 0.1% of the votes, the BLA have been hiding in caves ever since Baloch population turned against them and BLA number less than 100. Nothing to worry about, Balochistani are proud and patriotic Pakistanis.

Koi MA ka dudh piya Hai to aa Kai le Jaye.

Ever heard of Azad Kashmir? Remember 1947?

LOL. Ap us waqt paida b nhi huey they jab maa ka doodh peeney walon ne adhey Kashmir ko apne qabze me ley lia tha.......Ab ap phir bula rahe hain unko? Phir ap baad me boleinge k unho ne mara b aur roney b nh diya.

Araam se betho meri jaan. Ziada mat Uchloo.

Ever heard of Azad Kashmir? Remember 1947?

LOL. Ap us waqt paida b nhi huey they jab maa ka doodh peeney walon ne adhey Kashmir ko apne qabze me ley lia tha.......Ab ap phir bula rahe hain unko? Phir ap baad me boleinge k unho ne mara b aur roney b nh diya.

Araam se betho meri jaan. Ziada mat Uchloo.
Is she talking about Pak administered Kasmir, if not STFU.

Back
Top Bottom