What's new

India can lose Kashmir in next 10 yrs: Radha Kumar

sorry to burst your bubble i am not selling anything here :)
just showing you the mirror , sitting in Karachi , Islamabad , delhi and Mumbai wont do shit about people living in Srinagar .
truth is that you have keep the Kashmir Occupied from decades , if it was not true than they wont be Protesting their A$$ out in the streets of Kashmir .. now don't tell me that its all propaganda and conspiracy theory against the India .

as for *** , there is no such thing exists , its called Azad Kashmir , they have a separate Govt , Pakistan Army is there cause of you , the day we withdraw our troops you will push into the Azad Kashmir ..

The only sensible solution for Kashmir is to give the decision to Kashmiri people on both sides .. and let them decide what they want .. and both countries should accept their decision ..
or there is another way which is more easier , let go to Fcuking War , and risk the lives of Millions of people ..

So what? The truth is Foreign Muslims forcefully converted the original inhabitants in the region who happened to be Hinduism. Centuries of occupation accompanied by torture, slavery, etc is nothing in comparison to the treatment Kashmiri's get. If they don't like it, they can run to Pakistan and demand a nation from your country or China. Let's see how that works out for them!

Voting is not a viable solution anymore due to the demographics that has changed which is being forefully engineered by flooding the region with citizens from other regions.

So what? The truth is Foreign Muslims forcefully converted the original inhabitants in the region who happened to be Hinduism. Centuries of occupation accompanied by torture, slavery, etc is nothing in comparison to the treatment Kashmiri's get. If they don't like it, they can run to Pakistan and demand a nation from your country or China. Let's see how that works out for them!

Voting is not a viable solution anymore due to the demographics that has changed which is being forefully engineered by flooding the region with citizens from other regions.

but i thought a Hindustani is a Hindustani first than Muslim ? isn't that the same manjan you sell it in India ??
the simple answer is that you are afraid that Majority of Kashmiri people will vote to join Pakistan , and you make this as your ego .. the Kashmiri people have all the right to choose wether they want to be with India , Pakistan or Independent country ..
so stop giving this religion BS, cause even the Indian Main land was invaded by Muslims leaving many converts ..

but i thought a Hindustani is a Hindustani first than Muslim ? isn't that the same manjan you sell it in India ??
the simple answer is that you are afraid that Majority of Kashmiri people will vote to join Pakistan , and you make this as your ego .. the Kashmiri people have all the right to choose wether they want to be with India , Pakistan or Independent country ..
so stop giving this religion BS, cause even the Indian Main land was invaded by Muslims leaving many converts ..

Stop giving this Protest BS, cause that is all just propaganda. Its a tiny, tiny fraction that engages in such tactics.

Read up on your history and realize what Kashmir meant to some conquerors and how it had to endure sustained Islamic treatment from foreign barbarians due to their zealousness.

Its not my ego, its my brain that makes it difficult to accept such a proposition. When Pakistan, India and China have a piece of Kashmir, there is no damn way a vote will ever happen. Its a reality. What do you think, we would sit still and watch your country flood your portion with non Kashmiri's? Haha.

Decide what you want with your land and we will take care of ours. Don't worry, Im sure the Kashmiri's who wish to, can go to Pakistan and enjoy that great freedoms you give in P_O_K.

Stop giving this Protest BS, cause that is all just propaganda. Its a tiny, tiny fraction that engages in such tactics.

Its impossible to debate with someone who live in delusion ... keep it that way if that makes you sleep in night ..

India is just inviting pakistan to invade kashmir by giving false impression (just like 1965 operation gibraltar) and give them another sound thrashing. Even 1989 could not shake out india. Terrorists who think india will give up kashmir are living in some bozo land. Partition of india was a treachery between jinnah & british. Now india is on its own and no body can take our land.

Just like balochistan or sindh cant leave pakistan without entire pakistans approval so is kashmir.
ppl who claim that kashmiris should decide to stay with india or not are twice born fools. It is india which should decide not kashmiris , kashmir belongs to all indians not to some motley islamist group in srinagar.

How ? The situation in Kashmir is not new. I think Kashmir is more peaceful now than 90ss. There was much bad situation in 90s but still Kashmir is interngal part of India.
The peace now is not representative of what is simmering underneath. New recruits, kids are joining militants everyday. It was indeed quite for a few years. It is no longer the case.

The peace now is not representative of what is simmering underneath. New recruits, kids are joining militants everyday. It was indeed quite for a few years. It is no longer the case.

Why all of sudden? Because Modi is in power? If what you say is true, then its time to let them meet their faith. Shoot to kill orders for all terrorists and their supporters. Then flood the valley with Indians and change the demographics forever. Mine the border and erect a wall.

Why all of sudden? Because Modi is in power? If what you say is true, then its time to let them meet their faith. Shoot to kill orders for all terrorists and their supporters. Then flood the valley with Indians and change the demographics forever. Mine the border and erect a wall.
Probably not related to Centre's election, may be a minor factor. There are a few things which factored in. Rise of ISIS showed educated people that something like IS is possible. Indian forces killing a couple of well-educated youngsters caused a lot of fury. This is the most important factor. Police/paramilitary tried to coverup a case of civilian killing as militant.

Trying to change demography will anger and push more youngsters into hopelessness and choosing to join jihad as some measure. Border is pretty tight these days. The fresh batch of recruits are from J&K proper. Many police/intelligence officials expressed this concern.

If all that has been done (the billions on fence and then some in infrastructure) and still things are as they were before, then some introspection is in order. Maybe it wasn't the ghuss-bethiye after all, nor the supposed 'backwardness' of the people. There is something you people are missing -- will of the people, perhaps?

Horse$hit, the security situation in Kashmir is better than it has ever been- the GoI has spent billions on the LoC fence cutting down the supply of scumbags to a trickle and is also investing many times more on infrastructure projects in the state.

I wonder what agenda this loser has.

Probably not related to Centre's election, may be a minor factor. There are a few things which factored in. Rise of ISIS showed educated people that something like IS is possible. Indian forces killing a couple of well-educated youngsters caused a lot of fury. This is the most important factor. Police/paramilitary tried to coverup a case of civilian killing as militant.

Trying to change demography will anger and push more youngsters into hopelessness and choosing to join jihad as some measure. Border is pretty tight these days. The fresh batch of recruits are from J&K proper. Many police/intelligence officials expressed this concern.

If educated youngsters are becoming fresh recruits (which I suspect has always been the case on the low)....then its about time to show the real consequences. People in Kashmir need to realize there are very real consequences if you commit any acts of terror including support.

Demographic changes don't have any correlation to hopelessness unless their only hope if for independence or joining Pakistan. In that case, F-k them. Fresh batches of terrorists from J&K proper needs guns and ammo...where is that coming in from? How come we still cannot pug the gaps in the border after 60 yrs?

If all that has been done (the billions on fence and then some in infrastructure) and still things are as they were before, then some introspection is in order. Maybe it wasn't the ghuss-bethiye after all, nor the supposed 'backwardness' of the people. There is something you people are missing -- will of the people, perhaps?

Nothing has been done properly. Fencing is not complete the way it is supposed to. Pakistan has shelled construction teams......any attempt to clear land of shrubs and forest is thwarted by artillery. The introspection you speak of, demands an Indian response of greater magnitude.

If the Indian Army actually started givin damn to human rights then these youth and mullahs of the valley would become manure.

Kashmir issues must be solved according to the will of Kashmiri people , not as per Indians or Pakistani people..
two Nuclear Armed states are in constant low intensity conflict ...any future full scale war will be total annihilation of this entire region .. The Indians wont leave Kashmir and Pakistan will not stop its effort to retake..
if the majority of Kashmiri youth took arms against the Indian State , than things will get difficult for India ..

Your Azad Kashmir is PO.K in reality. What azaadi do Kashmiris have in Azad Kashmir?

INTEREM CONSITUTION OF AZAD KASHMIR ACT, 1974' is enough proof of their ghulami. Section 7.2 of the above act says “No person or political party in Azad Jammu & Kashmir shall be permitted to propagate against, or take part in activities prejudicial or determential to, the ideology of the state’s accession to Pakistan”.

They cant issue their own postage stamps. They can elect any of their ministers unless they swore allegiance to Kashmir’s accession to Pakistan.

Nobody can get a Government job in AK unless they express loyalty to the concept of Kashmir’s accession to Pakistan.

sorry to burst your bubble i am not selling anything here :)
just showing you the mirror , sitting in Karachi , Islamabad , delhi and Mumbai wont do shit about people living in Srinagar .
truth is that you have keep the Kashmir Occupied from decades , if it was not true than they wont be Protesting their A$$ out in the streets of Kashmir .. now don't tell me that its all propaganda and conspiracy theory against the India .

as for *** , there is no such thing exists , its called Azad Kashmir , they have a separate Govt , Pakistan Army is there cause of you , the day we withdraw our troops you will push into the Azad Kashmir ..

The only sensible solution for Kashmir is to give the decision to Kashmiri people on both sides .. and let them decide what they want .. and both countries should accept their decision ..
or there is another way which is more easier , let go to Fcuking War , and risk the lives of Millions of people ..

Last edited:
We have saved Kashmir over 70 years and it will always remain with us. It is better to improve Kashmiri infrastructure and jobs instead of talking to pakistan.
Kashmir won't go anywhere.

plus I'm a Kashmiri youngster and situation isn't so bad.
I admit that some people (specially old) long for pakistan but majority of young people do not hate India.
Almost all of young Kashmir loves India. And as time goes on, love for India will keep going. No chance of Kashmir going anywhere. :)

We have saved Kashmir over 70 years and it will always remain with us. It is better to improve Kashmiri infrastructure and jobs instead of talking to pakistan.
Kashmir won't go anywhere.

plus I'm a Kashmiri youngster and situation isn't so bad.
I admit that some people (specially old) long for pakistan but majority of young people do not hate India.
Almost all of young Kashmir loves India. And as time goes on, love for India will keep going. No chance of Kashmir going anywhere. :)

Be prepared to prove your Kashmiriat in the next few hours.

Back
Top Bottom