What's new

India buys a third aircraft carrier amid rivalry with China.

why the hell everything india does has got to do something with china??stupid jurnos...we have 7500 km of coast line and this carrier is gonna work in arabian sea..immature idiots

Stop the China vs India narrative FFS. No only are the Indian media more than happy to incite this sort of nonsense but the West would like to actively stoke such fires.

China and India can DOMINATE the world TOGETHER. Looking over their shoulders at one another is not good for either nation's fight against poverty, development and long-term interests. Such a scenario would ONLY suit the interests of the West.

Can you imagine the good these two rising giants could do working with each other- it's literally limitless.

65-China-India-flag-pin.jpg

FTW.

@Chinese-Dragon
Stop the China vs India narrative FFS. No only are the Indian media more than happy to incite this sort of nonsense but the West would like to actively stoke such fires.

China and India can DOMINATE the world TOGETHER. Looking over their shoulders at one another is not good for either nation's fight against poverty, development and long-term interests. Such a scenario would ONLY suit the interests of the West.

Can you imagine the good these two rising giants could do working with each other- it's literally limitless.

65-China-India-flag-pin.jpg

FTW.

@Chinese-Dragon

Exactly! That's why they keep pushing the narrative. Frankly,we're more likely to be abducted by aliens than to see another Sino Indian war.

Dude India is now ahead of us.

India went to moon before us, will go to mars before us, has fastest cruise missile, has 3 aircraft carriers in operation while our one is still struggling, they have world's best remote sending satellite network.

I don't like to say it but India is now ahead of us in military and space.

why is British media so hellbent on an India-China conflict. China is doing what it feels is right for its national interest and so is India, end of the story.

Coz they're a bunch of pansies. You won't believe this but there are people out there who still believe that britain is most powerful in the world. (which is ok) but the idea that a 'colony' might have beaten them is unacceptable to them. Most indians actually need to be reminded of the 'colonial era' because it's so distant it's almost forgotten here. But it's very dear for the brits. 
Do not bring @Chinese-Dragon here. He only wants death and destruction on all Yindus.

Ideally, if the resources are there, India im sure wants a carrier in each naval command.

CD's actually a really nice guy. Sadly misunderstood by many indians. Thankfully I'm a nice guy too and am quite popular with the chinese people :enjoy: . Not easy to be so well rounded don't you think?

In long terms,China and Indo will be friend,China's only foe is Japan

Dude India is now ahead of us.

India went to moon before us, will go to mars before us, has fastest cruise missile, has 3 aircraft carriers in operation while our one is still struggling, they have world's best remote sending satellite network.

I don't like to say it but India is now ahead of us in military and space.

Bullshit
how can we LOW IQ Inferior Indians
With just a mere 300 Billion dollar foreign Exchange reserve
Be compared to the second largest economy of the world
All hail China :china:
Hindi-Chini Bhai Bhai :cheers:

TU MAN YA NA MAAN 'HAN' HAI MAHAN :smart:

Coz they're a bunch of pansies. You won't believe this but there are people out there who still believe that britain is most powerful in the world. (which is ok) but the idea that a 'colony' might have beaten them is unacceptable to them. Most indians actually need to be reminded of the 'colonial era' because it's so distant it's almost forgotten here. But it's very dear for the brits.

Just to put it mildly, Not only the Sun has gone down on the erstwhile Empire, the nightbulb they could've used in dark has also Fused.

I was wondering what would the language and content of the same media reports would've been had the AC been purchased from Britain again. Can't help to think that after EF Typhoon loss in MMRCA, it is a case of Grapes are sour for certain section of media.

I hate China until they give me a refund on that crappy helicopter they sold me at China Mall. Until I get that refund, I hate China and all things Chinese. I even started boycotting noodles since last week

I hate China until they give me a refund on that crappy helicopter they sold me at China Mall. Until I get that refund, I hate China and all things Chinese. I even started boycotting noodles since last week

Hey I bought a walkera RC helo (airwolf) once- it was quite good and impressive. Had some good fun with it until I banged it up. Fact is that helo was one of my fave items and I went back to buy a second one, but I realized they've shut shop altogether. Not exactly this one, but very similar, an earlier model:

Don't get angry brother. As they say here in Manish Market Mumbai (a grey market for all electronic items),
Chaley to Chaand tak, nahin to shaam tak
:p:

(if it goes well, it goes well, but if it doesn't go well, well well..:D)

CD's actually a really nice guy. Sadly misunderstood by many indians. Thankfully I'm a nice guy too and am quite popular with the chinese people :enjoy: . Not easy to be so well rounded don't you think?

Actually, I was only playing around. I have seen @Chinese-Dragon posts way back when my username was liquid.

He was at one point very pro India. :D

I think everyone has misunderstood the intention of IN in buying this carrier.....

It's not China Centric but Soon To BE SUPERPOWER BD Centric :D

Actually, I was only playing around. I have seen @Chinese-Dragon posts way back when my username was liquid.

He was at one point very pro India. :D

It's not about being pro-anyone or anti-anyone.

If people attack my country, I attack theirs. And it's mostly Indians who attack China so... :P

I follow the law of 因果 (karma), I think you have heard of it. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom