What's new

India builds huge reservoirs to stop Pakistan's water

China is a paper tiger and can not afford to mess with india. We have expanded our reach to south china sea and exploring oil from there and China is unable to do any thing. Just India's admiral has war china of dire consequenses. China is good at issuing warning. If china does any mischief, we will teach it such a lesson that it will think 100 times even before messing even with Taiwan. China has not forgotten the battle of Natu la and chola so I do not think that they have any courage left to mess with India. We will well come any agression of china. That will give us a chance to liberate Tibet.

I have heard this before...
Ah ...You are speaking the words of Pakistani trolls on this forum just renamed India to China :D

The first rule of war is never consider your enemy easy :)
India is the easiest enemy for China to defeat relative to the immediate benefits of victory. They should be our choice target of priority. Defeat them on the battlefield and confiscate all their household gold to enrich ourselves.

So I guess....the following map of rerouting water from many major Indian rivers is about to take place. What would happen when the "Indus" India wants to stop water from, comes empty getting into India along with a few other major rivers. The Chinese were pretty serious when someone published this on a Chinese site:

View attachment 363024

The cachement area for major rivers is on the Indian side. There will be some loss for sure, but India has to be prepared for that outcome. Previous discussion with Chinese on that subject was never fruitful.

The cachement area for major rivers is on the Indian side. There will be some loss for sure, but India has to be prepared for that outcome. Previous discussion with Chinese on that subject was never fruitful.

Well, then you be prepared I guess. The main point is, you can't do a whole lot damage to Pakistan if the Indus water is rerouted. A big canal system can irrigate their waters. This in fact is the cheapest shot Modi can play on millions of humans, out of his failed frustration on not being able to stop the CPEC and the inability to "Isolate" Pakistan.

One more month, Mr. Trump will be in the office and I can see him getting engaged into this Kashmir mess soon after that. Two months or so from now, both the Indians and the Pakistanis will be given verbal notices to get their shiit together and lets solve this issue. Watch how this unfolds. India should be ready to ship about a trillion back to US if they don't comply. We have ready to go infrastructure to host our IT, BPO, Healthcare and others jobs right away. American candidates are ready for better jobs coming back to the US :enjoy:. Trump is that kind of a guy who has a big shinny sign on his forehead saying "don't fvck with me". I suggest you don't :lol:

We already build roads and rail on territory that you claim as part of CPEC despite your crying. When you attack, as I am sure you will, then our counterattack will rip a new one for India.
Thank you when we take our land back,its ours,you have not responded when are you getting balls to take your mainland TAIWAN back.

We already build roads and rail on territory that you claim as part of CPEC despite your crying. When you attack, as I am sure you will, then our counterattack will rip a new one for India.
So you are arrogant to say u can rule Pakistan? Ur words not mine.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom