What's new

India block Pakistan-born Khawaja's visa

David Headley and Tahawwur Rana's case has definitely weighed on in this decision. Since he is a sportsmen, I think he should have been given VISA without any suspicion.

That will be dangerous stereotyping, the visa should have been promptly issued, extensive background security checks not really a normal practise with international sportsmen.

persons of pakistani origin or birth, with one of the parents with origins in pakistan will have lot of enquiries to get indian visa.
True,Whenever a Person of Pakistani origin visits India,IB is notified.

they refuse ok i understand but at this time how many pakistanis are in india ? i think if minimum 5000+ all time visit for both sides am i wrong?

The whole point is Pakistanis were involved in terrorist activities in the past. Headley and Faizal shezad are the prime example of that. we all should be extra cautious. The question of orgin has been raised by Khawaja so he should be answerable. GOI should do thorough investigation about him and his recent visit to pakistan before providing him visa. If there is even a 1 % doubt we should not issue any visa. Life of people is more precious than cricket.

nowadays they are not even giving visas for pakistani brides who marry prospective indian grooms from hyd and lucknow

Persons of pakistani origin who belong to the majority community in pakistan are also not allowed to own property in india.Recently Adnan Sami 's flat was reiyed

The whole point is Pakistanis were involved in terrorist activities in the past. Headley and Faizal shezad are the prime example of that. we all should be extra cautious. The question of orgin has been raised by Khawaja so he should be answerable. GOI should do thorough investigation about him and his recent visit to pakistan before providing him visa. If there is even a 1 % doubt we should not issue any visa. Life of people is more precious than cricket.

Come on Praful read my posts there are idiots originationg from everywhere. It was an indian hindu that killed Gahndi, it was indian sikh who killed indira. I mean we have nutters all around whether they be indian pakistani or any other religion or nationality. Do you reckon with all the cameras that would follow aussie team give this guy time to get involved with terrorist activities etc

Anyway good luck to you all if you think your government is doing right if it makes you happy and safe so be it. Bit sad if you ask me but its a matter for you guys

BTW when i look thread looking like pakistanis are from somalia and diying to go india grow up trolls india not such think that pakistani's are crying to must go there for better life .when we can see millions of indians dieing for visa of gulf and working here .there is something to visit india .dont f0ck over react as pakistanis are make every day lines infron of islamabad embassy for visa .there is few those who visit for there relatives bussnies or religus tourism in india .otherwise no one focking here die for god dam visa .you fuys reacting like idiots when we welcome last month hundreds of indian sikhs here and catch a spy before three days.no wonder you guys are best trolls on earth .if you guys have much pain close visa offices and stay one your great land and break with us visa agreement . and whatever you done there here we do same.indians NRI will not welcomed here too .

Of course Praful. You say Pakistanis were involved in Terrorist attacks? What about India? Please don't view this as a personal attack - i know how sensitive you can get but your insinuation that terrorism is exclusive to Pakistan is wrong and narrow minded. I will leave this thread now. Have a nice day Praful

Why is everybody being so sensitive? As per revised visa rules after Rana and Headley case, visa applications for people of Pakistani origin but holding foreign passports takes longer.

Thats the process, its for security reasons and more scrutiny is warranted, hence Kahwaja's visa application will take longer. Its not like he'll be denied only because of his pakistani background. There is no such policy.

He probably feels annoyed, but hey, with my Indian passport all the stuff I have to go through to get visas at times, I have no sympathy for him :)

Persons of pakistani origin who belong to the majority community in pakistan are also not allowed to own property in india.Recently Adnan Sami 's flat was reiyed

Infact, this applies to even Indians muslims. They got places where only Hindus can own property. That's secularism in world's bigged Democracy.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

Infact, this applies to even Indians muslims. They got places where only Hindus can own property. That's secularism in world's bigged Democracy.

Correct me, if I am wrong.

irrelevant to the thread. Be on topic

This are exceptions and they had created terror at home only but pakistani nationals have the history of doing terrorism in different countries you can't ignore that. as per the studies for past 5 years 44 % of terrorist acts have been done by pakistani trained terrorists. You would be a fool to ignore these facts. A comprehensive investigation is necessary.

Aryan I advice you to talk facts rather than giving plain rhetoric.

Ok mate we are evil. But as someone said earlier I dont see any queues in pakistan or in fact anywhere. I dont know if you saw "an idiot abroad" on sky but he voted india as the worst destination ever and he went to china and loads of other places around the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom