What's new

India behind Tibetan Insurgency

What insurgency? Innocent monks burnt themselves alive called insurgency in China?

lama.jpg

72082.jpg

0330_353304.jpg

five innocent girls killed by peaceful Tibetan rioters

980405.jpg

India is the only counry which has conflicts with the rest of the regional states. Indian government should start working to eliminate poverty
Correct Pakistan and CCP are friendly with Alllll her neighbour so that they dont have any proverty and neither should work on it!!!!! Great lines:tup:

India is the only counry which has conflicts with the rest of the regional states. Indian government should start working to eliminate poverty

Really, we are not the only one. Pakistan also have same with India, Afghanistan and Iran(2 days ago they shot 6 Pakistanis on border)
China dispute with all neighbor except Pakistan, but China too blamed Pakistan as a sheltering place for Uighur Militants.

We are not alone :argh:

By the way, we have no issue with Bhutan, Myanmar, Indonesia is our neighbor at Andaman-Nicobar Islands, we don't have issues with them.

Lol a pakistani claiming about India suporting chinese seperatists

heh heh heh

I thinking he needs to be shown the Mirror as to which country is the breeding ground for terrorist from all over the world including those involved in Urighur separatist movement of china

some do ,some don't.like everywhere in the world.

So does it mean you should make Tibet Independent?

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Lol a pakistani claiming about India suporting chinese seperatists

heh heh heh

I thinking he needs to be shown the Mirror as to which country is the breeding ground for terrorist from all over the world including those involved in Urighur separatist movement of china

Because they want to validate their own.

Can the mods do us all a favour and ban the words -0.5mm chinks, 2mm chinks, chinks, chink faggots. This guy seems to make a new I.D everyday

Correct Pakistan and CCP are friendly with Alllll her neighbour so that they dont have any proverty and neither should work on it!!!!! Great lines:tup:

In all fairness, looking at the pictures, the police was using a very defensive methods and shown restraints. The funeral picture of the 5 little girls is awesome, but I couldn't confirm anywhere. Big news like that should be all over the world by now.

In all fairness, looking at the pictures, the police was using a very defensive methods and shown restraints. The funeral picture of the 5 little girls is awesome, but I couldn't confirm anywhere. Big news like that should be all over the world by now.

Actually this was not the reply I was expecting from my quote.

many reports about those 5 girls

Google

many reports about those 5 girls

Google

Then it's fair to assume all the pictures were from 2008 protests then. Nevertheless, according to the pictures, the Chinese polices are highly trained professionally, violence only come when situations are out of hands. By the look of their formations, they knew what the were doing, unlike their US counterparts.
In the Oakland riot (Reuters) yesterday, I don't even see the polices used much shields. Shields are the best way to minimize violent.

Back
Top Bottom