What's new

India behind Tibetan Insurgency

Can't blame India, Other Wise Maoist and other groups would be funded for this however .the MasterMind lies within India.

Going to be an interesting discussion.... if you know what i mean ;)

There you go, before i typed already two blame us.... bring it on :D

"Can't blame India, Other Wise Maoist and other groups would be funded for this however .the MasterMind lies within India."

And few days ago people were laughing at us that our think tank didn't make it to top 30 and our govt. is the mastermind behind it :D

what a load of stinking Bullsh!t.

By Lt Col Zaheerul Hassan (R)...

LOL These Pakistanis are funny :lol:

behind or not behind whats the big deal..? what can a third world primitive country do to support Tibetan terrorists? sending milions starving people fight for it?

Why this muslman is not concerned about Ugihur Muslims but for his pork eating master China who is an illegal occupant of Tibet and butchering monks even for not celebrating some holy cow Chinese New Year.

A fifth standard kid can write better article than this clown who is foolishly exposing his low intellect and obvious/typical mentality by wrapping CIA, Mossad and RAW together for this piece of fiction.

behind or not behind whats the big deal..? what can a third world primitive country do to support Tibetan terrorists? sending milions starving people fight for it?

So, this thread starts with a guy from country 1 (Pakistan) blaming leaders / people of country 2 (India) to be responsible for problems in country 3 (China) and we fight over it.

Guys, get over it.

China is big enough and capable enough to take care of its matters without the help of Pakistan. And I am sure that if they find Indian hand in their internal matters, they would report it to GOI or UN.

India never had, or never will have, any problem with China as long as China does not interfere in India's matters. And even then, people from other countries should STFU.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom