What's new

India behind Tibetan Insurgency

on topic, India should fully support the Tibetians, not only because it is the right thing to do but also to contain the Chinese support for Pakistani terrorist organizations like JuD.

It is not difficult to figure out, if you think about it carefully, and look at the past behaviour of the Chinese Government on such issues.

Or maybe it is like your Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said: "China is trying to keep India off-balance". :azn:

The Q remains unanswered.

Why is China asking for something it had and willingly returned ?

The Q remains unanswered.

Why is China asking for something it had and willingly returned ?

It is probably best for you guys to just assume that we are confused, and that we have no idea what we are doing from one moment to the next. :P

Occam's Razor - The simplest explanation tends to be the correct one (all other things being equal).

why is India constantly funding terrorism is all its neighbouring states.
e.g
China (TIBET)
Pakistan(baluchistana ,Target killers esp karachi)
Bangladesh (Indian Border Security Force (BSF))
Afghanistan (Indian 16 embassies)and Pakistan(NWFP)
Sri lanka(LTTE Terrorists)
Kashmir(everyone knows-mighty indian army)

who is next
NEPAL
:D

e.g
China (TIBET)
Pakistan(baluchistana ,Target killers esp karachi)
Bangladesh (Indian Border Security Force (BSF))
Afghanistan (Indian 16 embassies)and Pakistan(NWFP)
Sri lanka(LTTE Terrorists)
Kashmir(everyone knows-mighty indian army)

who is next
NEPAL

China - LOL. Even the Indian Government officially recognizes Tibet as Chinese territory.
As for the case of Dalai lama, he is a religious leader whether you accept it or not. Infact, the tibetans still consider him their leader.

Pakistan (Karachi): I hate to say this but RAW is not that powerful to incite such day to day crimes which has become a regularity in Pakistan these days. Without RAW's funding, I guess your religious leaders and mullahs are enough to take care of it.

Bangladesh (BSF): Why not? Is BSF a terrorist oeganisation? India can FUND AS MUCH AS IT WANTS. BSF is what Rangers are to you. Are they supposed to fund themselves from charity?
BTW, every sovereign nation has a right to protect its borders from intruders.

Srilanka- What can I say. Our PM got killed because of them and today its a non-issue.

Nepal and Bhutan are already integrated with us culturally and economically. No need for extra funding :no:

Tibet is an integral part of China.... No change in this fact for another 50 years! China will quell all the insurgency with iron fist!

India itself did not have the will/guts to take the Askai Chin by force... Forget about India aiding Tibetans!

BS thread!

e.g
China (TIBET) - Show me one reliable source that supports your hypothesis of India funding terror in Tibet or any other part of China

Pakistan(baluchistana ,Target killers esp karachi) 26/11 was carried out by Pakistani nationals on India and the whole world knows it. Which incident can you prove to have been carried out by India on Pakistani soil? Which target shooting or act of terrorism?

Bangladesh (Indian Border Security Force (BSF)) - As someone already pointed out, they are border security forces and they stay within Indian borders. Hence the name , BORDER security force.

Afghanistan (Indian 16 embassies)and Pakistan(NWFP) - Kiddo, may I know how embassies amount to terror? Which terrorist activity in NWFP was carried out by India. Gimme some credible info supporting your hypothesis.0

Sri lanka(LTTE Terrorists) - Again, show some proof

Kashmir(everyone knows-mighty indian army) - Lets not start a debate on this here. I hope there are already tons of threads discussing this topic. And yes, for your kind information, KASHMIR IS AN INTEGRAL PART OF INDIA. So, it does not count as foreign nation or neighboring state.

who is next
NEPAL - LOL!! :P

Read the bold parts in the above quote..

Back
Top Bottom