What's new

India behind Tibetan Insurgency

behind or not behind whats the big deal..? what can a third world primitive country do to support Tibetan terrorists? sending milions starving people fight for it?
Congratulations being the first world and its a news to me :)

India behind Tibetan Insurgency

By Lt Col Zaheerul Hassan (R)

Police in China shot dead more protesters on January 24 and 25 this year in Tibetan-inhabited regions as unrest spread to some other areas. China’s Sichuan province, which has big ethnic populations, has been rocked by violent clashes...

Visit Original Article Here...

Why not Blame CIA-MOSSAD-RAW with Western Zionist and Eastern Zionist conspiracy accomplished my an agent Hari Singh and make it a breaking news uncovered by the great Ziad Hamid followers who wear the red cap ;)?

As I always say it seems Pakistanis want more India-China rivalry than India and China interested themselves. :lol:

Wrong, it is the Indians who are most eager to see another Sino-Indian conflict.

It is the Indians who keep having mental fits over 1962.

Whereas most Chinese people have not even heard of the 1962 war. :lol:

Wrong, it is the Indians who are most eager to see another Sino-Indian conflict.

Never heard of it either till joining this forum lol, however I always knew Arunachal Pradesh was an Indian state :azn:
Never knew the Chinese government wanted it so bad

Never heard of it either till joining this forum lol, however I always knew Arunachal Pradesh was an Indian state :azn:
Never knew the Chinese government wanted it so bad

We offered to settle it previously, recognition of AP if India drops its claims on Aksai Chin.

But of course, India was too greedy for Chinese land (Aksai Chin) and over-extended themselves with the Forward Policy. Leading to the Sino-Indian war.

there should not be any compromise on chink pussiess by indians and americans:rofl:

.55 chink faggots:rofl:

Keep going Indian, you guys prove why India is the only country in the world to be known primarily for its Caste System. :lol:

India is the only counry which has conflicts with the rest of the regional states. Indian government should start working to eliminate poverty

Oh wow! Hosting a group of monks who have no jurisdiction in our country other than preaching Buddhist philosophy (by which none can bear arms for violence) is creating insurgency... :blink:

Guess it has become a center point agenda of every tin-pot writer to worship the Reds (after we saw another similar article in which FC-1 has been proven better than JSF).

Yeah sure.

Demotivational-credibility-military-bolice.jpg

don't blame us you you don't know your own history , blame your educators.
by the way the Chinese government does not seem to share this fellows views on us being the cause . :)

India is the only counry which has conflicts with the rest of the regional states. Indian government should start working to eliminate poverty

nice to see the concern you have for us .:)
look after your own house mate . its not in order at the moment.:lol:

What insurgency? Innocent monks burnt themselves alive called insurgency in China?

Back
Top Bottom