What's new

India Behind Karachi Attacks

:lol:

I was wondering why it took you guys so long to pin all this on India. Don't worry, I believe that the bombing was a false flag op. done by the ISI to gain world sympathy and malign India. I will post some youtube videos about it soon as 'proof'.

Until then :cheers:

I hope this is the best answer to all our friends who always point fingers towards India for everything.

In an article last November, Pakistani writer Ahmed Rashid suggested that “The explosion in TV channels... has brought to the fore large numbers of largely untrained, semi-educated and unworldly TV talk show hosts and journalists who deem it necessary to win viewership...by being more outrageous and sensational than the next channel.” According to him, the signature tune of the new media is conspiracy: “You will be bombarded with talk show hosts who are mostly obsessed with demonizing the elected government, trying to convince viewers of global conspiracies against Pakistan led by India and the US or insisting that the recent campaign of suicide bomb blasts around the country is being orchestrated by foreigners rather than local militants.”
http://www.defence.pk/forums/strategic-geopolitical-issues/43346-paralysed-enemy-within.html

Last edited:
Indians are the Ultimate Evil in the world.They have caused terrorism in the Pakistan.Neither they can live peacefully nor they can see any other living peacefully.And Our Government doesn't say anything for unknown reasons.and After reading all the comments above it is clear that the Indian members out of Blind Patriotism support terror activities in Pakistan.

Indians are the Ultimate Evil in the world.They have caused terrorism in the Pakistan.Neither they can live peacefully nor they can see any other living peacefully.And Our Government doesn't say anything for unknown reasons.and After reading all the comments above it is clear that the Indian members out of Blind Patriotism support terror activities in Pakistan.

Help...i cant stop laughing :rofl:

Stop being ultra nationalistic and start viewing the whole situation form a neutral point of view

Ya Ya laugh and more Laugh You can't stop laughing seeing your enemies being killed by you in an inhuman way.

Ya Ya laugh and more Laugh You can't stop laughing seeing your enemies being killed by you in an inhuman way.

There is precious little India can do about this disorientation, except be on guard, reach out to ‘Pakistanis like us’ and await Pakistan’s eventual self-realization or, as likely, self-destruction.:coffee:

Stop going offtopic we are not talking about samjhouta :hitwall:

Get your facts straight before posting nonsense. Ask your own govt. why they arrested the militants for Mumbai attacks without any proofs...

Pakistan arrests suspected mastermind of Mumbai attacks | World news | guardian.co.uk

Pakistan: Mumbai attackers trained here - CNN.com

Your govt. has only been ranting and BSing about " Look INDIA...Evil India did blasts" without showing an ounce of proofs. The more people like you believe Zaid Hamid and Rehman Malik the deeper your country will fall in trouble :bunny:

I was replying to B.S of your brethern indian reguarding mumbai SUSPECT arrested by GOP FAN BOY if you are talking about MR HAFIZ SAEED HES FREE SO STOP ur NONSENSE B.S reguarding statement Manmohan was given a dossier in egypt if he did feed HUNGRY INDIANS its INDIAN GOVTS B.S
APNAY GAREBAN MEIN GHANK KEY DEKHO
Dont watch too much ZEE OR IDIOTIC B.S SAMACHAR or you will get SMARTER:hitwall:

'Trained, educated and wordly liars and propagandists'?

In that case, the entire world would be "trained, educated and wordly liars", seeing how most of them agree with our accusations. Name me a nation not named China which has agreed to Pakistani accusations regarding India?

potassium chloride

KCl is a metal salt . it can not burn.

what the hell is he talking about?

In that case, the entire world would be "trained, educated and wordly liars", seeing how most of them agree with our accusations. Name me a nation not named China which has agreed to Pakistani accusations regarding India?

Its just denial, Pakistan cannot challenge the virulent ideology that has enveloped their nation and most Pakistanis are simply too disenchanted by a war that they don't see as their own. Its easy to blame external forces, but in the end they're the ones who will have to deal with the consequences.

India simply needs to be on its guard and along with our partners apply as much diplomatic pressure as possible to coerce Pakistan to take action against the threat emanating from their soil.

Pakistan risks facing isolation, almost every major power on earth has called on them to take more action yet they have been inexplicably defensive in their response. Zia really, really did a number on them. Don't mean to offend anyone, but Pakistan and Pakistanis have to acknowledge the harsh reality.

To argue in favor of the validity of a position on the basis of numbers is a logical fallacy - argumentum ad numerum.

Lets not forget that there were many people and institutions in the world that bought into the WMD's in Iraq argument as well. The US leadership stood in the UN in front of the rest of the world to make that argument, an argument that turned out to be completely wrong.

The only test of the validity of an argument can be evidence - and on that count we have seen nothing from either the US or India implicating Pakistani institutions or the GoP.

So again, AR argues that 'uneducated, untrained and unworldly journalists' are to blame in Pakistan, what is the excuse for the Indian and US media and leadership?

Denial? Scapegoating? Excuses to explain away their own failures and an attempt to hide their own support for terrorism in Pakistan perhaps?

Without implying the impression of chest thumping, let's not forget that even after more than a year, India is still being haunted by the Mumbai Ghost, and remains in a state of fear and panic where as Pakistan has since suffered more than ten times the casualties, yet it remains unbowed and determined to face further such trials and challenges.

Back
Top Bottom