What's new

India Behind Karachi Attacks

The whole world know that India is an epicenter of Terror. Hindu terrorist organization and Indian government supporting killing of innocent people in India. Killing thousand of innocent Muslims in Gujrat.
Christian Christmas Massacre in India is very common. Over 120 died, 3000 Christians homes burnt down, hundreds of churches destroyed, several women and nuns gang raped. Government is clueless about culprits.
Uttermost act of terrorism on Christians in INDIA. Mass killing, burning the Christians homes, Churches, Gang rapes of nuns and Christians women are daily seen in Orissa, Madhya Prdesh, Karnataka, Gujrat and it is spreading to other parts of India.

India's top terrorist organization are BJP, VHP and RSS.
The "Bajrang" based in Orissa that killed a number of nuns and an Australian Bishop, is a " hindu terrorist organisation". "Shiv Sena" and "Maharashtra Naba Nirman Sena" are also " hindu terrorist organisations.

U.S. Based Hindus Funding Indian Terrorism

CHRISTIAN MASSACRE IN INDIA

BJP, VHP and RSS are Hindu terrorist organizations
India Police Say They Hold 9 From Hindu Terrorist Cell -NYTimes

India wonders how deep Hindu terrorism goes | Top News | Reuters

Its just denial, Pakistan cannot challenge the virulent ideology that has enveloped their nation and most Pakistanis are simply too disenchanted by a war that they don't see as their own. Its easy to blame external forces

the violence has enveloped...the ideology is rejected, and its evident in every corner of the country

we dont have extremists who are involved in politics....we arent indians

(damn proud of that fact, let me tell you)

but in the end they're the ones who will have to deal with the consequences.

i agree, and we are. But life also goes on, we wont let terrorism effect our way of life. And we sure wont use terrorist incidents to hi-jack our foreign policy --it seems only indians can succumb to such

India simply needs to be on its guard and along with our partners apply as much diplomatic pressure as possible to coerce Pakistan to take action against the threat emanating from their soil.

india has absolutely zero leverage over Pakistan. Diplomatic pressure is nil. india has travelled the world trying to smear Pakistan's image. You begged Brazilians not to sell us mar-1 anti radiation missiles (for whatever that was worth!).....your Shivwanker Menon even went as far to say arms-sales to Pakistan are like "whiskey to an alcoholic, a drug reinforcing an addiction, skewing the internal political balance, and making the consolidation of democracy more difficult"

over a year later, it is your sensationalist garbage media fanning the flames...it is your army chief making most provocative statements

how are the "#1 threat" naxalites doing??? ULFA? They are attacking india on daily basis and engaging in sabotage, kidnap, and murder

you are having major security breaches at your nuclear facilities....do fix that problem

look in the mirror, before you dare worry about us. Drink more water also and do more yoga, it would be good for indian

Pakistan risks facing isolation, almost every major power on earth has called on them to take more action yet they have been inexplicably defensive in their response.

world recognizes and has commended Pakistan Army for its fantastic role. We will go after targets after threat assesment and we determine first who is a a priority target.

Isolation or no isolation, it doesnt matter. Without Pakistan's help, war in Afghanistan will continue to go from really bad to worse.

As our brotherly ally Turkey assumes NATO control over Afghanistan operations, I do hope that there will be more cooperation and collaboration. We also need stronger lobby groups in Washington so we can acquire technology we have been seeking for some time --such as Predators. So far, no dice.

Zia really, really did a number on them. Don't mean to offend anyone, but Pakistan and Pakistanis have to acknowledge the harsh reality.

my personal opinion...Zia's foreign policy was genius. Our help to anti-soviet mujahideen was in our own interests --and we helped topple a super-power we saw as an enemy

some of his internal policies, i would disagree strongly with...but those are bygons now, lets worry about today

the real problem is after soviet withdrawal, when war-battered Afghanistan was left to rot....

No time and patience to educate any. At least remove these two links. They are not authentic. Personal websites created in free web-hosting accounts.

The whole world know that India is an epicenter of Terror. Hindu terrorist organization and Indian government supporting killing of innocent people in India. Killing thousand of innocent Muslims in Gujrat.
Christian Christmas Massacre in India is very common. Over 120 died, 3000 Christians homes burnt down, hundreds of churches destroyed, several women and nuns gang raped. Government is clueless about culprits.
Uttermost act of terrorism on Christians in INDIA. Mass killing, burning the Christians homes, Churches, Gang rapes of nuns and Christians women are daily seen in Orissa, Madhya Prdesh, Karnataka, Gujrat and it is spreading to other parts of India.

The "Bajrang" based in Orissa that killed a number of nuns and an Australian Bishop, is a " hindu terrorist organisation". "Shiv Sena" and "Maharashtra Naba Nirman Sena" are also " hindu terrorist organisations.

About those christian massacre link give us i can give you more links like that asking for money showing cruel faces of Hindu fanatics..Boy most of these are bogus websites for collecting money..there are plenty of people around here collecting money from out side showing the cruelties to Christians in India..These money is went to their pocket only not to any single Christian here..and dont think with one or two incidents of religious fanatics make all hindus religious fanatics..and dont think about judging me as a brahmin hindu because i am 100% christian and i never met any religious fanatics in my entire life and i can very well practice my religion here with out any scare..

Ya Ya laugh and more Laugh You can't stop laughing seeing your enemies being killed by you in an inhuman way.

Before you point the fingers at India, tell me there the Taliban is? Have you ever considered this is another dirty action by YOUR extremists?

I was replying to B.S of your brethern indian reguarding mumbai SUSPECT arrested by GOP FAN BOY if you are talking about MR HAFIZ SAEED HES FREE SO STOP ur NONSENSE B.S reguarding statement Manmohan was given a dossier in egypt if he did feed HUNGRY INDIANS its INDIAN GOVTS B.S
APNAY GAREBAN MEIN GHANK KEY DEKHO
Dont watch too much ZEE OR IDIOTIC B.S SAMACHAR or you will get SMARTER:hitwall:

:coffee: you keep watching your DAWN and GEO "B.S SAMACHAR" and you too will get something out of it.

(btw, the links to his posts are from bbc and cnn.. guess Indians run those newspapers too now)

:rofl: :rofl:
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!
India = Terrorist State.
Brother you forgot to include the Indian Army in Kashmir, and the MP's in our Parliment. :yahoo:

i think his point is that there are also many extremist groups in india, who are guilty of same type of crimes....in Pakistan, we dont have politicians who are extremists. We dont have any nationalist political parties that support extremist ideology (such as BJP/Sri Ram Sena etc)

no need to get melodramatic

i think his point is that there are also many extremist groups in india, who are guilty of same type of crimes....in Pakistan, we dont have politicians who are extremists. We dont have any nationalist political parties that support extremist ideology (such as BJP/Sri Ram Sena etc)

Sir, everyone calls the BJP a Hindu Nationalist party... then may I ask you, why there are many members that are muslim in it? More muslim MP's from BJP than Congress. (excluding Jammu Kashmir ofcourse)

How much sense does that make?
So they joined a Hindu nationalist party and are senior members who hate their kind, yet call themselves muslim?

EDIT:
By a single member's (or many even) action you cannot judge the whole party as Muslim Hater or what ever....

Varun Gandhi :whistle:

yeah that's true too....but BJP was trying to go mainstream. Its quite counter-intuitive that Muslims should join a hindu nationalist party, but some people can always be bought in exchange for perks and benefits. Sad but true, i suppose

i wonder if Shiv Sena also has Muslims in its group, considering the flattering comments about indian Muslims made by one Bal thackeray. Seems they are mixing religion and ethnicity too. Hindu-Marathi nationalists :disagree:

Without implying the impression of chest thumping, let's not forget that even after more than a year, India is still being haunted by the Mumbai Ghost, and remains in a state of fear and panic where as Pakistan has since suffered more than ten times the casualties, yet it remains unbowed and determined to face further such trials and challenges.

India remains "haunted" since it cares for its people and will continue to worry about the loss of innocent people.

Now Pakistan had 4 trucks of proof but it doesn't care to do anything about it. The so called determination that you speak of is channeled in the wrong direction don't you think?

BJP has never been involved in any negative actives in any Indian neighbors.
1. They came to Lahore for peace talk.
2.They invited Gen. Musharraf to Indian for peace talks , deal was going to be signed by didn't unfortunately at the last moment talk ended.

Congress started trouble in Sri Lanka , Nepal , East Pakistan and Baluchistan not BJP.

funny.....Advani went to pay respects to Quaid-e-Azam SAAB and then he came home to find out he lost his job

as for "truck loads" of evidence, first truckload was in marathi language; and it included some basic leads ----no EVIDENCE.

if you dont present the evidence, then there is NO CASE. And no further debates. Our courts will only act if given something to work with. So far, india has failed.

Same way --even though we know about indias nefarious designs in Pakistan ---we should continue to collect the evidence. Because either way, india may be enemy but they have no leverage over us.

funny.....Advani went to pay respects to Quaid-e-Azam SAAB and then he came home to find out he lost his job

No one likes Jinnah in India. That's why there were contriversies.
How does that relate to Indian Nationalistic, Muslim Hater party, BJP?

as for "truck loads" of evidence, first truckload was in marathi language; and it included some basic leads ----no EVIDENCE.

if you dont present the evidence, then there is NO CASE. And no further debates. Our courts will only act if given something to work with. So far, india has failed.

hehe, just as it came up; i ask you then. When you accuse India of sponsoring terrorism in Baloch (blah blah) and we ask "where is the evidence" what do you show our government/the whole world? (you only tell us there is "piles" of evidence and will be presented when times are suitable =))

Now you ask US to provide suitable evidence, under what terms?

This is why still the WORLD believes Pakistan is the center of terrorism. Please don't deny the current US administration itself calling Pakistan "the epicenter of terrorism in South Asia" And you turn back and Pakistani people blame it on India.

The world doesn't think India is sponsoring terrorism. That's why they trust us.

Last edited:
yeah that's true too....but BJP was trying to go mainstream. Its quite counter-intuitive that Muslims should join a hindu nationalist party, but some people can always be bought in exchange for perks and benefits. Sad but true, i suppose

i wonder if Shiv Sena also has Muslims in its group, considering the flattering comments about indian Muslims made by one Bal thackeray. Seems they are mixing religion and ethnicity too. Hindu-Marathi nationalists :disagree:

BJP has never been involved in any negative actives in any Indian neighbors.
1. They came to Lahore for peace talk.
2.They invited Gen. Musharraf to Indian for peace talks , deal was going to be signed by didn't unfortunately at the last moment talk ended.

Congress started trouble in Sri Lanka , Nepal , East Pakistan and Baluchistan not BJP.

Thank you Gin ka Pakistan for your supportive comments =)

Sir, I don't know why you've pointed Shiv Sena, as i've never mentioned my view on it. But:
Shiv Sena = Shi* Sena

I am no Hindu, but i don't care about Hindu Nationalists either. They can go on with their BS non-secular ideals and call India a Hindu state, muslims should be killed. :devil:

Because our country's core roots are "secular" and our government in no way supports the Shiv Sena. Haven't you heard of the arrests of 'many' senior members of that terrorist organization?

Sure, there are muslim-haters in India. Doesn't stop us from treating Muslims as our brothers. India is for everyone.... (except outsiders :P)

That is one organization that should be banned from India.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom