What's new

India begins use of Chabahar port in Iran despite international pressure

Dude Gwadar isn't even finished yet, you are putting up old stuff about Gwadar, Gwadar is best port city in South Asia lol you are jealous..

Isn't Mumbai covered in slums?

Plus you are banned I reported you for making an alternate account

Challo punjabimunda u like to troll lets troll

Life In Slums Of Mumbai - Artsy Time

well gawdar port is being built post some under cons pictures. mumbai has slums but they r being removed at a rapid place and being replaced by supertalls. lets not compare these two. the pic u have posted it an artist impression not an under cons pic. i have seen gawdar nothing being built there nor in karachi.

You have seen Gwadar? Wth you haven't been there.

Port Tower Complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like Dubai, when is India ever going to build something like this?

balochistan-pakistan-gwadar.jpg

Looks better than any Indian city.

Offical website for Gwadar development

Gwadar Development Authority - GDA

gawdar need huge investment and stability in region.

now your rambling.... of course it has huge development GoP gives $50 billion for development of gwadar plus it gives singapore company hand over development...

Poor politics from Yahya Khan (Former Pak General and President). He gifted this port to Iran.
They should have realized back then of its potential...
20 years later you guys will prolly say the same thing about Gwadar LOL

previously pakistan could not shut the borders due to humanitarian reasons.Most of Afghanistan food supply was via Pakistan...but now india is doing it through Iran...so closing the border wont hurt the gener public of Afghanistan...Plus now they got themselves an alternate tradecroute and trade partner...
Trade with Afghanistan never worked for pakistan and has hurt the economy by smuggling .....
Now is the chance Pakistan should take this golden.oppertunity and seal the borders.
you cant really shut the afghan border becasue afghans and most pashtun do not recognize the Durand line.. there will be mass violence if it happens

20 years later you guys will prolly say the same thing about Gwadar LOL

why would we gift it to iran... please don't brain fart... don't worry we will take mangroves of indias

lol built by china handed over to singapore to run the buisness and make profits :rofl:
this is somethng interesting i just saw.

why would we gift it to iran... please don't brain fart... don't worry we will take mangroves of indias
cant help it if you are so dense... but let me spell it out.. i mean the comlaint is about gifting a port to iran, like you are gifting a port to china today.

Back
Top Bottom