What's new

India begins use of Chabahar port in Iran despite international pressure

1.The Following Distances
Gwadar to Kandahar:494.12 miles and Chahbahar to Kandahar:535.19 miles
Gwadar to Kabul:768.81 miles and Chahbahar to Kabul:817.61 miles
Gwadar to Samarkand:1040.38 miles and Chahbahar to Samarkand:1058.62miles
Gwadar to Alamaty:1501.39 miles and Chahbahar to Almaty:1545.87 miles
and the list goes on and on.Except for Herat and Ashgabat Gwadar Has Got A Distance Advantage With Most Of The Major Cities In Central Asia Up To Omsk In Central Russia.
2.Gwadar is A Natural Deep Sea Port Unlike Chahbahar So It Can Handle Panamax and Cape Size Ships.Shipping Companies Love Deep Sea Ports
3.These Days Iran Faces Severe Sanctions.Even In The Best Of Times, It Faces Multiple Trade Restrictions.Inspite Of All The Difficulties Pakistan is Still a Major Non NATO Ally.When It Comes To Choice Western Companies Would Definitely Prefer Gwadar.
4.Chinese Did Not Invest Billions of Dollars in Gwadar to Start Trading in Chahbahar.Once Peace Is Stored in The Region You Can Bet That The Fastest Growing Economy In The World Will Start Trading Through Here.
I Concede That In The Short Term Chahbahar Will Succeed Because Of Peace and Stability In Iran as Well As Fast Developing Infrastructure.But In The Long Run Gwadar Definitely Enjoys Many Advantages Over Chahbahar

lol u mad brah. have u look at the pics of both ports. chahbahar already has got 36 billions investment. 10 worlds biggest oil refineries all around it. world class infra and a beautifull tourist hot spot.
while gawdar has instability, insurgency, no roads to transportation, dirty poor ppl, open sewerages.

china has only invested 200 mill till now in gawdar. there r no resources there. loll nothing will happen in gawdar except a few navy ships docking.

Bro Distance Is Just One Of The Many Advantages That Gwadar Enjoys.I Have Listed Some Of The Distances.This List Is By No Means Exhaustive.
My Points List Just Some Of The Advantages Gwadar Has.If You Read My Post Carefully,I Have Admitted that Chahbahar Does Have The Advantages of Security,Stability and Infrastructure.In The Short Run Chahbahar Will Benefit But In The Long Run Gwadar Enjoys Many Advantages

how many projects has pak worked on in long run?? infact how many infra megaprojects has pak ever worked on? answer is simple 0.

Poor politics from Yahya Khan (Former Pak General and President). He gifted this port to Iran.
They should have realized back then of its potential...

No Point in blaming for what has been done.... if you want to blame ...blame whats happening now...Pakistan is sitting at the most important Geopolitical location surround by two economic powerhouse and instead of using it for its benefit ..you guys indulge in pity religious bullcrap.....
You guys could be the highway to central asia for export from all round the world...but no you guys just want to keep blowing things up coz of some gazwa e shi*:hitwall:

Well what ever India does, it won't be be a walk in the park for them.

A.) Constant international pressure (anything that would not benefit Iran)
B) Pakistan in between (Pak Navy)
C) Iran's unpredictability to change decisions
D) If by any chance Pakistan decides to grant China a naval base in Gwadar (Chinese Navy) :lol:

D) If by any chance Pakistan decides to grant China a naval base in Gwadar (Chinese Navy) :lol:

a. international pressure means jack, india doesnt care.
b. pakistan navy can be handled by our cost guard. if they try to block anything it will considered act of war and willl be given ans with brahmos.
c. iran doesnt change decisions. i dont recall a single incident in history when iran made a commitment and backed out. iran needs indian support against us, why the hell they would change decision?
d. if pak give china a naval base in gawdar, still doesnt matter. its none of chinese concern what we r doing at chahbahar. they r not hostile ppl like pakistanis.

a. international pressure means jack, india doesnt care.
b. pakistan navy can be handled by our cost guard. if they try to block anything it will considered act of war and willl be given ans with brahmos.
c. iran doesnt change decisions. i dont recall a single incident in history when iran made a commitment and backed out. iran needs indian support against us, why the hell they would change decision?
d. if pak give china a naval base in gawdar, still doesnt matter. its none of chinese concern what we r doing at chahbahar. they r not hostile ppl like pakistanis.

- So what ever the Somali pirates are doing is an act of war? I don't see the whole world firing weapons at them.... Brahmos and India? are you serious? I would like to see them they try doing that...
No one is gonna do anything. However, the prescense of a powers like China and Pakistan restricts movements. India has not shown anything daring towards China. I doubt they have the gutts to do that.

^^ Let him enjoy his " cost guards " and Brahmos ... Why bother a troll ? :rofl:

- So what ever the Somali pirates are doing is an act of war? I don't see the whole world firing weapons at them.... Brahmos and India? are you serious? I would like to see them they try doing that...
No one is gonna do anything. However, the prescense of a power like China restricts movements. India has not shown anything daring towards China. I doubt they have the capability to do that.

You want countries to fire missiles at small pirate boats? :woot:

No one is gonna do anything. However, the prescense of a powers like China and Pakistan restricts movements. India has not shown anything daring towards China. I doubt they have the gutts to do that.

why would u fire brahmos on those poor kiddies. just shoot them and theyll surrender.
restricting trade movements in international water is considered a trade war. better be prepared our coast gaurd is pretty solid.
india never shows agression before war u better remember 1971, dont provoke us to do something similiar, plzz i request u. china is not crazy to send ships in indian ocean to stop trade with chahbahar port on the request of pak :rofl:

Initially they use boats to hijack war ships. :woot:

they mostly attack cargo ships not navy warships. they once tried on indian and american ships and they failed. capturing a navy ships is not a piece of cake.

instead of using it for its benefit ..you guys indulge in pity religious bullcrap.....

Watch your tongue boy, you don't have the slightest clue to our situation yet run your tongue like a snake. Troll

Do you really think they can harm any Indian cargo ship in Indian Ocean ????

They (China) need Gwadar port for business and they are not dump like you ... why the hell they risk their trade route for this stupidity.... ???

ranting started again, ^^^^LOOK WHO IS TROLLING HERE::::idiots it is not about guts....you people stick that sick mentality your lifes doesn't change from 1960's...who is talking off topic...

Poor conditions of Gwadar city - YouTube

after watching this viddeo i dont know what to say???? these r not the conditions for humans to exist. if u wanna see a real port then watch this:
Press TV- Iran -The port city of Asalouyeh-02-21-2010 - YouTube

Dude Gwadar isn't even finished yet, you are putting up old stuff about Gwadar, Gwadar is best port city in South Asia lol you are jealous..

Isn't Mumbai covered in slums?

Plus you are banned I reported you for making an alternate account

Challo punjabimunda u like to troll lets troll

Life In Slums Of Mumbai - Artsy Time

port-tower-complex-1.jpg

Project constructed in Gwadar, same as Karachi due to be ended at 2015!

Back
Top Bottom