What's new

India beats Pakistan in HDI indexes.

M.tech from NIT delhi for that you have to crack JEE

Go research about the institution

MR Madarsa chaap

So where you studied, English language is not important? It shows from your posts Mr Matric Fail. LOL!

LOL! You are in a Pakistani forum, remember? Come to tell your former masters that you are now doing as well as Namibia? Shameful.
This not Pakistani forumn madarsa chaap
It is forum createc by an American

So where you studied, English language is not important? It shows from your posts Mr Matric Fail. LOL!
No but it was clear that a typing on phone is very different from writing a written exam

Even a madarsa chaap who is rickshaw puller can become intellectual on Internet hiding behing computer screen

No but it was clear that a typing on phone is very different from writing a written exam

Even a madarsa chaap who is rickshaw puller can become intellectual on Internet hiding behing computer screen

Why do you feel compelled to reply to everything I type, Mr Matric fail? Is your ego that easily bruised Mr Matric Fail?

Why do you feel compelled to reply to everything I type, Mr Matric fail? Is your ego that easily bruised Mr Matric Fail?
That was your goal but you are devasted by my series of replies probably bruised yourself aswell:azn:

one hi fi institute at cost of millions of malnutrition subhumans and more poverty then sub saharan africa let alone Pakistan..

Last year 3000 farmers commited suicide bcoz of poverty. offcourse its not news. but a ceo of google is news for piss drinkers.

you ugly stinky patshala pig show your superiority to those who dont know you filthy scums inside out..

go pull a rickshaw like a donkey vedic patshala chap bhangi..

Your shakha education is making you more filthy.

Still the every top mNLC has CEO's of our education systems

Try crack a IIT exam madarsa chap you will have to take 1000 births oops concept rebirth is not in your primitive religion

one hi fi institute at cost of millions of malnutrition subhumans and more poverty then sub saharan africa let alone Pakistan.. you ugly stinky patshala pig show your superiority to those who dont know you filthy scums inside out..

go pull a rickshaw like a donkey vedic patshala chap bhangi..

You talking like rivers of honey & milk pours in evey street of Pakistan

'Devastated', not 'devasted'. LOL! Mr Matric Fail.

That doesn't make any sense. Mr Matric Fail.
The Speed in which you are replying it seems my posts penetrated under your thick skin :rofl:

Madarsa chap

Back
Top Bottom