What's new

India beats Pakistan in HDI indexes.

Not a very healthy development for Indian democracy, Organized religion in governance is called fascism, Look around the neighborhood and beyond, Plenty of lessons

well i can assure you one thing that He isnt elected for his religious believes as thats his personal matter and him being the head priest is again his personal choice . . . now whether he will be a good administrator or not that time will decide.

we have had religious entities as our representatives in the past and will have them in the future as well. those who perform will survive those who dont will disappear eventually.

'Post penetrate under your skin.' What does that mean Mr Matric Fail?
It means your desperation to replying on my every post

Hahhaha you lost debate your bruised your ego shattered madarsa chap:rofl:

Your desperation level to jump into my every comments shows how i manipulated your mind

So now you are a 'mind manipulator' as well? Did you learn that while you were failing your Matric, Mr Matric Fail?

It means your desperation to replying on my every post

Hahhaha you lost debate your bruised your ego shattered madarsa chap:rofl:

Mr Mind Manipulator Matric Fail, why are you laughing at your own joke? Please explain Mr Matric Fail.

So now you are a 'mind manipulator' as well? Did you learn that while you were failing your Matric, Mr Matric Fail?

Mr Mind Manipulator Matric Fail, why are you laughing at your own joke? Please explain Mr Matric Fail.
I penetrated in your mind

You lost arguments on facts then made it personal on my vocabulary

But since you are unemployed teenager
Your so desperate to comment on my every post feeling that by pointing out my typing skill give you some kind of intellectual superiority over me or it will give you satisfaction from your frustrating life

That's all madarsa chaps do in reality

Big jump in mean years of schooling for India from last HDI report......from 5.4 to 6.3 years.

This helped to propel an increase of 15 HDI points from 0.609 to 0.624 for India. (BD increased by 9 points and Pakistan by 12 points)

Good job to Pakistan for finally getting out of Low Human development category (getting to 0.550).

If you notice pre - 2008 HDI for India and Pakistan were quite identical with India having a slight edge . Terrorism hampered our HDI from 2008-2013 when we witnessed little to no growth . We started seeing growth from 2014 when terrorism went into decline . I would still prefer the Happiness report to this one because it covers broad spectrum's . Best of luck to both countries though . I still wonder why is poverty not taken into account here ?

I penetrated in your mind

You lost arguments on facts then made it personal on my vocabulary

But since you are unemployed teenager
Your so desperate to comment on my every post feeling that by pointing out my typing skill give you some kind of intellectual superiority over me or it will give you satisfaction from your frustrating life

That's all madarsa chaps do in reality

I can feel your power coming through the computer Mr Mind Manipulator Matric Fail. That is an amazing shoopa pawa you have.

I can feel your power coming through the computer Mr Mind Manipulator Matric Fail. That is an amazing shoopa pawa you have.
Hahaha good
images.jpg

BC!! world mein aur koi country nahi hai kya? Yo hamesha pakistan sai he compare karna hota hai India ko?

because that is where you stand even today despite your better economic situation overall.

Pakistan has kept up with India selling its soul to the devils of the world - USA during the cold war, China now and GCC states. I prefer the Indian state not do that.

Back
Top Bottom