What's new

India bans the Controversial book

what trolling...are you a homephobe?its cause of people like you..indians get a bad name...grow up....Gandhi himself said he is the upper house...whats so bad about it if he was a bisexual??its better then being a gay

back to your cave you false flagging troll.........shoo....

why discuss somebody's sexuality 70 years after his death. not only ban the book. send the idiot writer and publisher to mental asylum.

Just FYI, dear Chummi, Salman Rushdie's Satanic Verses is also banned in India.

BTW, THIS BOOK IS NOT BANNED. I SAW IT MYSELF LAST WEEK.

yes i am agreed with you.,,,this book is not banned cause it is reality..we should be proud of our great leader gandhi without paying consideration to his sexual inclinations....he was a human-being and being bi-sexual is better than being a gay...we indians have the worlds largest gay population and we are homophobes at the same time..we should get over it

why discuss somebody's sexuality 70 years after his death. not only ban the book. send the idiot writer and publisher to mental asylum.

No. I disagree. Why cant people just read it and make their mind?
I am against banning of satanic verses, I am against banning of this book too. Those who want to ban books do not read them at all.

@rickshaw plz stop touting bi sexuality and how can you say gandhi was gay or bi or hetro? he is dead and cant defend himself.
whats next? a book discussing if gandhi wiped or washed or did something else after toilet?

@rickshaw plz stop touting bi sexuality and how can you say gandhi was gay or bi or hetro? he is dead and cant defend himself.
whats next? a book discussing if gandhi wiped or washed or did something else after toilet?

brother i am not touting anything..but dicussing the implications of a homophobe nation which has worlds largest gay population...if gandhi was a bi-sexual that sends a clear message to indians that they should follow in the footsteps of the great leader and be forgiving and accomodating towards gays and bisexuals...we indians shouldnt be ashamed if gandhi was bisexual...as gandhi said i am the upper house...this has a very deep message and indians should receive this message cause its loud and clear

This idiotic writer is so foolish that he is making allegation of Mahatma Gandhi...

Where Gandhi can't defend now...

Coward writer,if he was alive,he would give a answer that would give a big slap on the writer face....

Back
Top Bottom