What's new

India bans Pakistani TV channels in Held Kashmir

@Kartic
Its "cool" to hate the BJP, btw I was much like Mr. Jackdaws, a bleeding heart liberal, until I went to Gujarat.

My first reaction was "omg wtf these people are effing brainwashed, they worship Modi ! "

I thought only the elites liked him, but no the rich, the middle class, the lowly ricksha-walla everyone ! Point is things aren't as black and white as they seem.

Hmm lets see
Christians : 78.5 %
Atheists: 16.1%

So % of people not having communal ill-feelings 94.6 %, if i add Jews to the list, because USA was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and its the major ally of Israel then its 96.3%

English is the de facto national language of the United States, with 82% of the population claiming it as a mother tongue, and some 96% claiming to speak it "well" or "very well"

nahh i think Karthic and Tshering are more old school and would support the legalization of full frontal nudity :thinktank: . So would I infact, we did come up with the Kamasutra you know.

baal ki khaal nikaalna band kar deegiye :hitwall:

Hmmm so 80.5% Hindu India is less homogenous than 78.5% Christian USA? LOL and I am sure the Judeo-Christians would be thrilled at the atheists being lumped with them in your number crunching.

@Jackdaws
Are you for real?

Ladies and gents it seems our very own Arundhati Roy is a member of pdf.

Typical Chai sipping, Kurta wearing, JNU-type intellectual pseudo liberal

@justanobserver

Are you for real?

Ladies and gents it seems our very own Uma Bharti is a member of PDF.

Typical hate spewing, trident carrying, vermillion clad, self-righteous right wing Hindu fanatic.

Hmmm so 80.5% Hindu India is less homogenous than 78.5% Christian USA? LOL and I am sure the Judeo-Christians would be thrilled at the atheists being lumped with them in your number crunching.

So % of people not having communal ill-feelings 94.6 %, if i add Jews to the list, because USA was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and its the major ally of Israel then its 96.3%

Thanks for deliberately avoiding the essence of my post, let me re-iterate

So % of people not having communal ill-feelings 94.6 %.

Sure they have Atheist-Christians riots all the time and people blowing themselves up in the name of.........oh......hey wait a minute !

@Jackdaws
Well sorry to disappoint you, but I don't belong to the Hindu community and am atheistic in my beliefs :cheesy: :toast_sign:

I agree u r good in maths...but u ve heard anything of relativity..? Comparing the diversity of India...USA is pretty much homogenous.

Why wats wrong in liking Modi..? Is he a UN proscribed Terorist.?Why suddenly wat happened to their freedom of expression and speech.?
Glaring double standards.

I always knew u were one of those JNU types who wen they cant argue further bring in Modi and Shiv Sena.

But remember one thing..Modi is 100000 times better for India than ur types of chai-sipping human rights activists.

And as for valentines day - lemme ask u one thing..I ve too been in bombay..have u been to Bandstand on Saturday night..?Is that our Culture.
Go figure for urself.

Mind ur language mate..im pretty much sensitive regarding religion. :angry:

LOL. What glaring double standards??? Modi has a right to spew as much hate as possible - I am fine with that. Ditto for the Shiv Sena. Holding such views is not unconstitutional - inface such views are bound to be among the spectrum of views in a democratic setup. My problem is when they act on those views and conduct acts of violence.

I always knew you were one of the RSS trident carrying and bermuda wearing sorts who when they can't argue further start discussing things like homogeneity.

Modi is better for India??? Then God help India. First you say that we are very diverse and then you ask whether "our culture" permits what happens at Bandstand.

As for bandstand on Saturday nite - yea, I've been there and no, I am not a peeping tom. Perhaps you should stop being one too. I will let you know the next time I am there - in case you are planning to go on one of your peeping tom routines - please keep yourself at bay.

U still dont get it...do u..? :hitwall:

ok lets do some number crunching.

India languages - about 2000...US - ??

India castes - more than 1000 ... US - ?

India ethinicities - abt 20 major native ethinicities ..... US..hardly 2 or 3??

India religion - 6 major and numerous minor....US - 1 major and abt 3 minor.

Still u wanna compare.? or u get wat i meant to say.?

Thanks for deliberately avoiding the essence of my post, let me re-iterate

So % of people not having communal ill-feelings 94.6 %.

Sure they have Atheist-Christians riots all the time and people blowing themselves up in the name of.........oh......hey wait a minute !

That explains the Ku Klux Klan bombing black Churches and synagogues for sure...

@Kartic
Its "cool" to hate the BJP, btw I was much like Mr. Jackdaws, a bleeding heart liberal, until I went to Gujarat.

My first reaction was "omg wtf these people are effing brainwashed, they worship Modi ! "

I thought only the elites liked him, but no the rich, the middle class, the lowly ricksha-walla everyone ! Point is things aren't as black and white as they seem.

exactly bhai....all these JNU wallahs who talk abt human rights in gujarat,how 2000 (!!!) Muslims underwent genocide in reality know nothing abt the ground situation in gujarat.

Thes are ppl who r just ashamed of calling themselves as Hindu and will bash anything Hindu and find fault in anything Hindu.

I have a word for them - pseudo-sickular.

@ Jackdaws:

I asked u this question.

And as for valentines day - lemme ask u one thing..I ve too been in bombay..have u been to Bandstand on Saturday night..?Is that our Culture.

U still dont get it...do u..? :hitwall:

ok lets do some number crunching.

India languages - about 2000...US - ??

India castes - more than 1000 ... US - ?

India ethinicities - abt 20 major native ethinicities ..... US..hardly 2 or 3??

India religion - 6 major and numerous minor....US - 1 major and abt 3 minor.

Still u wanna compare.? or u get wat i meant to say.?

India is of course more diverse than the USA. I have never disputed that. I dispute you calling USA homogeneous - given the various races, religions, religious beliefs prevalent there. You can't lump them all as Christians conveniently - I was just making a point there. Clearly, you still don't get and it and never will. Just continue playing peeping tom.

exactly bhai....all these JNU wallahs who talk abt human rights in gujarat,how 2000 (!!!) Muslims underwent genocide in reality know nothing abt the ground situation in gujarat.

Thes are ppl who r just ashamed of calling themselves as Hindu and will bash anything Hindu and find fault in anything Hindu.

I have a word for them - pseudo-sickular.

@ Jackdaws:

I asked u this question.

And this was my reply

First you say that we are very diverse and then you ask whether "our culture" permits what happens at Bandstand. If we are so diverse, then how do we have a homogeneous culture?

As for bandstand on Saturday nite - yea, I've been there and no, I am not a peeping tom. Perhaps you should stop being one too. I will let you know the next time I am there - in case you are planning to go on one of your peeping tom routines - please keep yourself at bay.

@Jackdaws

Get some p-e-r-s-p-e-c-t-i-v-e .

I am all wide-eyed. Just to be clear - I am not ashamed of being Hindu. Infact, I am quite proud to be one. I am only ashamed that the likes of
Karthic Sri a.k.a Peeping Tom call themselves Hindu without knowing anything about Hinduism at all.

India is of course more diverse than the USA. I have never disputed that. I dispute you calling USA homogeneous - given the various races, religions, religious beliefs prevalent there. You can't lump them all as Christians conveniently - I was just making a point there. Clearly, you still don't get and it and never will. Just continue playing peeping tom.

Well For that I said..there is something called relativity.

Relative to India..yes US is homogenous.

Now dont again say US is not homogenous...Relative...relative...relative..
And this was my reply

First you say that we are very diverse and then you ask whether "our culture" permits what happens at Bandstand. If we are so diverse, then how do we have a homogeneous culture?

Ok I quit...u ll not get it...now go encourage all youngsters to do wat they do in Bandstand in public like animals.

Peeping tom....FYI Im committed..but there is a word called "decency" in a language called English...Animals do in public..if we also do..then wats the difference.?

I am all wide-eyed. Just to be clear - I am not ashamed of being Hindu. Infact, I am quite proud to be one. I am only ashamed that the likes of
Karthic Sri call themselves Hindu without knowing anything about Hinduism at all.

Oh I ve seen the likes of u many times,in many places....please dont try to to explain.:wave:

And the feeling is mutual..Im ashamed of having to share my constitutional freedom with someone who rather than using it..abuses it.

And BTW if u can support PTV fr its right to free speech I can very well support Shiv Sena And VHP in their right to free speech.

p.s.: Im still happy that saner minds are there at the centre rather than JNU walahs like u.

Back
Top Bottom