What's new

India bans Pakistani TV channels in Held Kashmir

Are you Indian at all, sonny? Do you know how India functions? Delhi seats the throne of our government that all states comply to as a national level. People from all over India constitute this government. Kashmiri sepratists were given enough chances since the late 80s and still didn't listen.

BTW USA is not surrounded by trigger happy nuclear armed enemies so there's no comparison. Separatist alienation is because of their own problem of listening to fundamentalist anti-national louts and working like zombies in their path.

If you find them soo cool and angelic innocent, take them to US with you. We don't want them on Indian territory.

Are YOU Indian at all? Do you know that India is a union of states? There is no throne - since there is no monarchy and no all states don't comply - infact the states and the center often are at loggerheads. Sigh - some people live in India but have not bothered to understand its constitution. There is a fine line between patriotism and jingoism and you have left it far, far behind.

Separatist alienation is not just the fault of the Kashmiris - the Indian govt. and the Indian army have both contributed to this alienation. If you were find these facts so uncool and demonic, then get out - go to China or North Korea - you and your views have a ready home and system and in place there. Bon Voyage. :wave:

Talk about comparing apples and oranges. You are now comparing American troops in Iraq to Indian troops in Kashmir????? :what:

See this is the problem with u..ur not looking at the bigger picture.

I replied with Iraq to that US dude who said "Intentions are not punishable,only the actions are".Please read the whole post before replying.

There will be many loonies in USA who will be praising Mullah Omar and Osama to the skies. Why USA - guys like Zakir Naik do it in India as well. Zakir Naik is probably the most watched religious figure on TV in Bombay after Baba Ramdev and he is busy convincing Muslims that Osama is a good man. Of course, the Indian govt. or Maharashtra govt. will not ban him - it could cost them the next election since the Muslims form such a major constituency - Zakir does not even have a court case against him despite being denied a visa to the UK for being a hate monger.

Yes he should be banned...thats wat im saying all along.as for the loonies in USA ..they r not treated as loonies anymore..rather they r treated as "Terrorists".

You want to give up your civil liberties for the sake of your nation? Another citizenry did that in the 1930s - the Germans in Nazi Germany. You are in august company. And thanks for pissing on the ideals and graves of everyone - Bhagat Singh, Savarkar, Bose and Gandhi.

Cool attempt in deflecting...but FAIL.

what civil liberty am I exactly loosing here wen the Govt of India bans a Pakistani Channel - in a insurgency hit state that is incidentially provided "moral" support from Pakistan - that spreads propaganda against the integrity of India is banned.?? :what:

I dont understand what are u defending here by bringing in patriots like Bhagat Singh and Savarkar..?

See this is the problem with u..ur not looking at the bigger picture.

I replied with Iraq to that US dude who said "Intentions are not punishable,only the actions are".Please read the whole post before replying.

Yes he should be banned...thats wat im saying all along.as for the loonies in USA ..they r not treated as loonies anymore..rather they r treated as "Terrorists".

Cool attempt in deflecting...but FAIL.

what civil liberty am I exactly loosing here wen the Govt of India bans a Pakistani Channel - in a insurgency hit state that is incidentially provided "moral" support from Pakistan - that spreads propaganda against the integrity of India is banned.?? :what:

I dont understand what are u defending here by bringing in patriots like Bhagat Singh and Savarkar..?

You aren't looking at the bigger picture - but merely looking at it thru the prism of terrorism.

Are you now saying that people like Noam Chomsky and Al Gore who were always against the invasion of Iraq by the USA are considered terrorists by the USA? LOL.

You are losing - your right to freedom of speech and expression. I believe that the Indian state is stronger than any propaganda that be thrown at it - you obviously don't. I firmly believe that India's territorial integrity can't be threatened by some radio and TV channels and clearly you don't.

Bhagat Singh and Savarkar - hmm - one was hanged and the other served Kala Pani for "sedition" against the state. They gave up their life and youth for civic liberties like freedom of speech and expression which were denied to them by the British govt. You want to suspend these very rights. Talk about looking at the bigger picture. You constantly insult their memory and sacrifice. No Indian citizen should be denied these rights - from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.

By your absurd logic, if tomorrow the NDA comes to power in the center and the Shiv Sena is in power in the state of Maharashtra and they decide for the sake of "national integrity" that the right to freedom of movement will be suspended and from now on South Indians and Biharis migrating to Mumbai will need permission from the state govt. you would be very happy I guess.

You aren't looking at the bigger picture - but merely looking at it thru the prism of terrorism.

in the state India is in today...the most important prism.

Are you now saying that people like Noam Chomsky and Al Gore who were always against the invasion of Iraq by the USA are considered terrorists by the USA? LOL.

But did they stop the invasion of Iraq..? :no:And Im certain if Al Gore had said he supported Osama he would have been declared Terrorist.

You are losing - your right to freedom of speech and expression. I believe that the Indian state is stronger than any propaganda that be thrown at it - you obviously don't. I firmly believe that India's territorial integrity can't be threatened by some radio and TV channels and clearly you don't.

No Indian is loosing his freedom of speech - unless u consider the Pakistani channel also as an Indian one.
I dont care if Indian state is stronger than propaganda or not..But I dont want to test it.

Bhagat Singh and Savarkar - hmm - one was hanged and the other served Kala Pani for "sedition" against the state. They gave up their life and youth for civic liberties like freedom of speech and expression which were denied to them by the British govt. You want to suspend these very rights. Talk about looking at the bigger picture. You constantly insult their memory and sacrifice. No Indian citizen should be denied these rights - from Kashmir to Kanyakumari.

Yes of course wat u lecture is absolutely true if Times of India or NDTV is banned not if PTV (pakistani Chnnel) is banned.
Stop being defensive and try to undertsand wat i say.There is a difference in allowing an Indian channel to say wat they want and a Pakistani Channel to air its propaganda.

By your absurd logic, if tomorrow the NDA comes to power in the center and the Shiv Sena is in power in the state of Maharashtra and they decide for the sake of "national integrity" that the right to freedom of movement will be suspended and from now on South Indians and Biharis migrating to Mumbai will need permission from the state govt. you would be very happy I guess.

No I will not be happy if an Indian Govt imposes restriction on a fellow Indian - that is wat is guarenteed by the constitution.
The constituition doesnt guarentee me the right to see a foreign channel if it is considered to be against the official views of the GoI and for which view so many martyrs have spilt their blood on the frontier.

P.S>: Have u read abt the Shopian rape case in which the media declared that two young girls have been killed after they were raped.And do u know the protests that happened after that..?

Did the mob analyse rationally or wait for the official post-mortem report before going on a rampage..? this is wat propaganda can do or sensationalist media can do and we need to keep a check on such elements.Freedom of Speech ..my @ZZ to them.

Last edited:
in the state India is in today...the most important prism.

But did they stop the invasion of Iraq..? :no:And Im certain if Al Gore had said he supported Osama he would have been declared Terrorist.

No Indian is loosing his freedom of speech - unless u consider the Pakistani channel also as an Indian one.
I dont care if Indian state is stronger than propaganda or not..But I dont want to test it.

Yes of course wat u lecture is absolutely true if Times of India or NDTV is banned not if PTV (pakistani Chnnel) is banned.
Stop being defensive and try to undertsand wat i say.There is a difference in allowing an Indian channel to say wat they want and a Pakistani Channel to air its propaganda.

No I will not be happy if an Indian Govt imposes restriction on a fellow Indian - that is wat is guarenteed by the constitution.
The constituition doesnt guarentee me the right to see a foreign channel if it is considered to be against the official views of the GoI and for which view so many martyrs have spilt their blood on the frontier.

P.S>: Have u read abt the Shopian rape case in which the media declared that two young girls have been killed after they were raped.And do u know the protests that happened after that..?

Did the mob analyse rationally or wait for the official post-mortem report before going on a rampage..? this is wat propaganda can do or sensationalist media can do and we need to keep a check on such elements.Freedom of Speech ..my @ZZ to them.

Don't deflect the question when a yes or no would suffice. According to you those who opposed American invasion of Iraq were considered terrorists. So are you suggesting that the US govt. considered Noam Chomsky and Al Gore terrorists?

LOL - how convenient. If a Tamilian is stopped from exercising his right to freedom of movement you would be offended but if a Kashmiri was stopped from exercising his right to freedom of thought or expression you are willing to let it happen in the "national interest".

Do you have any idea of the number of videos and shows around the world which call for the annihilation of the USA? Do you see the Americans banning YouTube? You are not willing to test Indian democracy - that shows the kind of confidence you have in your own country. I know that it must pass this test - if we claim to be the world largest democracy than our ideals can't be sacrificed on the altar of so called "national integrity". How many Kashmiri Muslims do you personally know who actually reside in Srinagar? I know a few. They are not a bunch of illiterate and irrational hillbillies that you can't let them make their own decisions. They are educated people - infact, the average Kashmiri is better educated than the average Tamilian. Everytime you deny them something the rest of the country enjoys - they get alienated from India some more. It's as absurd as me saying today that news about the plight of Lankan Tamils will be aired in the rest of India but not in Tamil Nadu because Tamils are not smart enough to take such news with equanimity.

Shopian case - yea. I also read about Nandigram. I don't see any bans in Bengal. I also read about Gujarat riots - I don't see any bans in Gujarat. I also read about mobs of tribals in Naxal belts - I don't see any bans in Chattisgarh and Jharkhand. You just don't understand democracy. What a shame.

Don't deflect the question when a yes or no would suffice. According to you those who opposed American invasion of Iraq were considered terrorists. So are you suggesting that the US govt. considered Noam Chomsky and Al Gore terrorists?

Where did I say those who oppose Iraq war will be considered terrorists..? Give me the post number.

LOL - how convenient. If a Tamilian is stopped from exercising his right to freedom of movement you would be offended but if a Kashmiri was stopped from exercising his right to freedom of thought or expression you are willing to let it happen in the "national interest".

Some points:

• Firstly,the freedom granted by the constituition is applicable only for Kashmiris.Not for Pakistani Channels.
  • Is Geelani not allowed to give provocative speeches or is Mirwaiz thrown into Tihar jail.In any other country they would have been shot like dogs and thrown on the street.
  • That speaks volumes how India values the freedom of Speech.
  • Seconldly I dont go to Mumbai to pelt stones and cry "Azaadi from India".Understand the difference (which Im sure u wont )

Where did I say those who oppose Iraq war will be considered terrorists..? Give me the post number.

Do you have any idea of the number of videos and shows around the world which call for the annihilation of the USA? Do you see the Americans banning YouTube? You are not willing to test Indian democracy - that shows the kind of confidence you have in your own country. I know that it must pass this test - if we claim to be the world largest democracy than our ideals can't be sacrificed on the altar of so called "national integrity". How many Kashmiri Muslims do you personally know who actually reside in Srinagar? I know a few. They are not a bunch of illiterate and irrational hillbillies that you can't let them make their own decisions.

Lol at ur common sense - We have a genius here comparing Youtube- where any loony sitting on any corner of the earth can upload a video- with a TV channel originating from a specific country aired with a specific purpose.

Yeah we all saw how they make their own decisions during the stone pelting sessions and burning the Indian Tricolor.

They are educated people - infact, the average Kashmiri is better educated than the average Tamilian.

Prove me how.

Everytime you deny them something the rest of the country enjoys - they get alienated from India some more. It's as absurd as me saying today that news about the plight of Lankan Tamils will be aired in the rest of India but not in Tamil Nadu because Tamils are not smart enough to take such news with equanimity.

I didn know rest of India (except u) enjoyed a Pakistani channel which says Kashmir is not a part of India.

Shopian case - yea. I also read about Nandigram. I don't see any bans in Bengal. I also read about Gujarat riots - I don't see any bans in Gujarat. I also read about mobs of tribals in Naxal belts - I don't see any bans in Chattisgarh and Jharkhand. You just don't understand democracy. What a shame.

I undestand democracy and more importantly its limitations.For u..ur just stuck up in an utopian world where the Sun shines all day.:wave:

Talk about comparing apples and oranges. You are now comparing American troops in Iraq to Indian troops in Kashmir????? :what:

There will be many loonies in USA who will be praising Mullah Omar and Osama to the skies. Why USA - guys like Zakir Naik do it in India as well. Zakir Naik is probably the most watched religious figure on TV in Bombay after Baba Ramdev and he is busy convincing Muslims that Osama is a good man. Of course, the Indian govt. or Maharashtra govt. will not ban him - it could cost them the next election since the Muslims form such a major constituency - Zakir does not even have a court case against him despite being denied a visa to the UK for being a hate monger.

You want to give up your civil liberties for the sake of your nation? Another citizenry did that in the 1930s - the Germans in Nazi Germany. You are in august company. And thanks for pissing on the ideals and graves of everyone - Bhagat Singh, Savarkar, Bose and Gandhi.
Do you know what Bhagat Singh, Bose and Savarkar would have done if they were the PM/president of India? They'd have offered a similar peace talks and once the violence escalated, they'd have simply called the IAF to bomb these scumbags to stone age. This happened in Mizoram when separatist terrorists were trying to fight against our government. when IAF jets soared on top and blew them up to bits, the surviving ones quietly pissed in their pants and surrendered and now MIzoram is a peaceful place except a few tribal violence groups as a union state.

Zakir Naik is a stupid extremist who got banned even by Muslims in UP for his crazy statements. He just earns his money describing bin Laden as a hero on TV and filling his stomach. No one gives a damn about him in India from the military circles to the top administration. Votebank appeasement is there but not like what you're talking.

US doesn't have two neighbours like China and Pakistan to worry about and instead cows like Canada and Mexico. When US doesn't have external problems like ours, it naturally is not comparable to Indian situation.

MY Utopian World? No buddy - I guess in your Utopian world, the right of the likes of Narendra Modi and Amit Shah to kill and massacre your own fellow citizens in the name of "national integrity" are sacrosanct. You would probably support the imposition of emergency and forced sterilization to control population growth because of course it won't be you who is sterilized but some farmer in Uttar Pradesh. Or Operation Blue-star - another great operation in the name of national integrity. We all know what that led to. Ask a Sikh if he was fine with the Indian govt. bombing his holiest shrine because it was Indira who let things get out of hand. And you really, really need to distinguish between the Govt. of India and the State of India. Opposing one is not the same as opposing the other. If the Govt. of India thinks it fit to ban some hate-spewing channel because it thinks it will lose an entire state of the Union of India because of some propaganda than it should resign. No - you don't understand democracy, let alone its limitations. You don't even know what the Patriotic Act is all about. You think in the USA anyone can be shipped to Guantanamo Bay for airing anti-American views. You do realize that the American supreme court did uphold the right to even burn the flag of the USA by a private citizen is he or she so wishes. Is America Utopia? Far from it. I would be very offended if an individual desecrated the Indian flag - but from his point of view, he might have a valid reason for doing so. If it is not physically harming either me or any govt. official - why should I trample on his right? I know this would be a controversial view and never accepted in India - but I certainly hope that we move in that direction. It is a big deal only if the moral police make it a big deal. We have been very slow to grant a slew of rights to people and often trample upon them - till a couple years ago being gay in India was a criminal offense. But people are slowing coming around. Having said this, clearly you have your own views on banning TV channels - be they Pakistani or Arabic or from the Faroe Islands and I have mine. Neither is going to deviate from his point of view - so as far as I am concerned - further debate on this matter serves no purpose. You are entitled to your views and I am entitled to mine. Let's leave it at that.

MY Utopian World? No buddy - I guess in your Utopian world, the right of the likes of Narendra Modi and Amit Shah to kill and massacre your own fellow citizens in the name of "national integrity" are sacrosanct. You would probably support the imposition of emergency and forced sterilization to control population growth because of course it won't be you who is sterilized but some farmer in Uttar Pradesh. Or Operation Blue-star - another great operation in the name of national integrity. We all know what that led to. Ask a Sikh if he was fine with the Indian govt. bombing his holiest shrine because it was Indira who let things get out of hand. And you really, really need to distinguish between the Govt. of India and the State of India. Opposing one is not the same as opposing the other. If the Govt. of India thinks it fit to ban some hate-spewing channel because it thinks it will lose an entire state of the Union of India because of some propaganda than it should resign. No - you don't understand democracy, let alone its limitations. You don't even know what the Patriotic Act is all about. You think in the USA anyone can be shipped to Guantanamo Bay for airing anti-American views. You do realize that the American supreme court did uphold the right to even burn the flag of the USA by a private citizen is he or she so wishes. Is America Utopia? Far from it. I would be very offended if an individual desecrated the Indian flag - but from his point of view, he might have a valid reason for doing so. If it is not physically harming either me or any govt. official - why should I trample on his right? I know this would be a controversial view and never accepted in India - but I certainly hope that we move in that direction. It is a big deal only if the moral police make it a big deal. We have been very slow to grant a slew of rights to people and often trample upon them - till a couple years ago being gay in India was a criminal offense. But people are slowing coming around. Having said this, clearly you have your own views on banning TV channels - be they Pakistani or Arabic or from the Faroe Islands and I have mine. Neither is going to deviate from his point of view - so as far as I am concerned - further debate on this matter serves no purpose. You are entitled to your views and I am entitled to mine. Let's leave it at that.
Pretty easy to blame Narendra Modi who now leads India's most advanced state. Why don't you say the same and act the same for the Kashmiri non-Muslims who've suffered worse? Why Only blame one side? What about the incident where Buddhist Thapas and Monpas of east have to fight off in Assam-Sikkim state borders against Muslim extremists? Oh I bet sitting pretty in USA you haven't heard of that isn't it?

India isn't a foreign junkyard and we do things to deem what is important. If you're so much in love, why're you not staying in America and coming to Mumbai?

We don't need "role models" to follow. And finally when you have nothing to say you hide behind " I have my opinion you have yours". Nice try.

Pretty easy to blame Narendra Modi who now leads India's most advanced state. Why don't you say the same and act the same for the Kashmiri non-Muslims who've suffered worse? Why Only blame one side? What about the incident where Buddhist Thapas and Monpas of east have to fight off in Assam-Sikkim state borders against Muslim extremists? Oh I bet sitting pretty in USA you haven't heard of that isn't it?

India isn't a foreign junkyard and we do things to deem what is important. If you're so much in love, why're you not staying in America and coming to Mumbai?

We don't need "role models" to follow. And finally when you have nothing to say you hide behind " I have my opinion you have yours". Nice try.

Why not blame them? Of course I blame them. However, they are not elected officials. I am not sitting in the USA, I live in Bombay. I blame the likes of Sheikh Abdullah and his son and his grandson. I also blame the likes of Geelani. However, I can't blame the Kashmiri people - I can't blame the Kashmiri Pandit nor can I blame the Kashmiri Muslim. Since you are sitting so close to the Chinese border, clearly you must be waiting to cross the fence and rote learn the Communist Manifesto - let's ban this, let's ban that - that will solve the problem.

No I have not heard of the problem between Thapas and Monpas. But I am not the Oracle - I don't know everything.

I don't even know what you mean by "foreign junkyard".
I have a lot to say. The problem is you won't understand it. We don't need "role models" to follow? LOL. Yea - sure - we are the epitome of democratic behavior and our track record from Partition to Naxalism through the Emergency, the anti-Sikh riots, the anti-Muslim riots etc. bears this out. Take that Norway! - we don't need you to learn how a democracy should behave according to this great sage.

"And finally when you have nothing to say you hide behind " I have my opinion you have yours"."

No - I was being nice. I have a lot to say. However, it is as futile as teaching a chimpanzee to play Chopin. I am wasting my breath since you don't have an iota of knowledge about either democracy or civil rights. Best of luck in China. I hope you enjoy your one-way journey, Comrade Tshering22

Why not blame them? Of course I blame them. However, they are not elected officials. I am not sitting in the USA, I live in Bombay. I blame the likes of Sheikh Abdullah and his son and his grandson. I also blame the likes of Geelani. However, I can't blame the Kashmiri people - I can't blame the Kashmiri Pandit nor can I blame the Kashmiri Muslim. Since you are sitting so close to the Chinese border, clearly you must be waiting to cross the fence and rote learn the Communist Manifesto - let's ban this, let's ban that - that will solve the problem.

No I have not heard of the problem between Thapas and Monpas. But I am not the Oracle - I don't know everything.

I don't even know what you mean by "foreign junkyard".
I have a lot to say. The problem is you won't understand it. We don't need "role models" to follow? LOL. Yea - sure - we are the epitome of democratic behavior and our track record from Partition to Naxalism through the Emergency, the anti-Sikh riots, the anti-Muslim riots etc. bears this out. Take that Norway! - we don't need you to learn how a democracy should behave according to this great sage.

"And finally when you have nothing to say you hide behind " I have my opinion you have yours"."

No - I was being nice. I have a lot to say. However, it is as futile as teaching a chimpanzee to play Chopin. I am wasting my breath since you don't have an iota of knowledge about either democracy or civil rights. Best of luck in China. I hope you enjoy your one-way journey, Comrade Tshering22

First of all...dont compare India with USA or Norway or France or any other bloody coutnry with a single language,single religion nation with no bloody insurgency inside any of its borders and wich have been free for the last 400 years.

Ur just showing ur ignorance in comparing the democracy in those countries with the Indian democracy which is still in its infancy and wich needs some corrective measure here and there.

And yes I do have an iota of civil rights and I damn well know how to use it. without abusing it.

Ur asking not for using the freedom of speech guarenteed in the constitution..rather u want to abuse it.

And ur not going to realise it.Now go and watch the goddamn PTV on internet since ur so keen on watching it.:wave:

p.s.: I thank god that pseudo-liberals like u ,who dont know how to wisely use the powers granted to them and who abuse it are not in power and sane mind prevailed in banning that channel.

And its because of u ppl that nuisance cases like Arundati Roy,Teesta are roaming in the country openly supporting Maoist terrorists.

And mind ur language against a fellow Indian Tshering...who is realistic enough to weigh his options and knows where to use his rights and where to curb.

@Jackdaws
Are you for real?

Ladies and gents it seems our very own Arundhati Roy is a member of pdf.

Typical Chai sipping, Kurta wearing, JNU-type intellectual pseudo liberal

First of all...dont compare India with USA or Norway or France or any other bloody coutnry with a single language,single religion nation with no bloody insurgency inside any of its borders and wich have been free for the last 400 years.

Ur just showing ur ignorance in comparing the democracy in those countries with the Indian democracy which is still in its infancy and wich needs some corrective measure here and there.

And yes I do have an iota of civil rights and I damn well know how to use it. without abusing it.

Ur asking not for using the freedom of speech guarenteed in the constitution..rather u want to abuse it.

And ur not going to realise it.Now go and watch the goddamn PTV on internet since ur so keen on watching it.:wave:

p.s.: I thank god that pseudo-liberals like u ,who dont know how to wisely use the powers granted to them and who abuse it are not in power and sane mind prevailed in banning that channel.

And its because of u ppl that nuisance cases like Arundati Roy,Teesta are roaming in the country openly supporting Maoist terrorists.

And mind ur language against a fellow Indian Tshering...who is realistic enough to weigh his options and knows where to use his rights and where to curb.

I can compare India to whomever I like - I live in a free country. Thank God. Only someone completely ignorant and semi-literate would think that a country of 300 million like the USA has a single religion or is homogeneous. Free for 400 years? In which alternate universe has the USA been free for 400 years? It's not even been free for 250. Single language? There is a prevalent language - sure - but single language? LOL.

It is because of right wing, daft loonies like you who worship the likes of Praveen Togodia, look upto Narendra Modi, support the Shiv Sena and MNS, burn Valentine's cards under the garb of protecting Indian culture, beat up women who go to pubs and worship Adolf Hitler that democracy in India has not been able to move to the next level.

Mind my language? LOL - or else what? Are you going to send your loonies over with tridents? Hahahahaha. Comrade Tsering knows everything about curbing rights for sure. He has even second guessed the likes of Bose.

I can compare India to whomever I like - I live in a free country. Thank God. Only someone completely ignorant and semi-literate would think that a country of 300 million like the USA has a single religion or is homogeneous. Free for 400 years? In which alternate universe has the USA been free for 400 years? It's not even been free for 250. Single language? There is a prevalent language - sure - but single language? LOL.

I agree u r good in maths...but u ve heard anything of relativity..? Comparing the diversity of India...USA is pretty much homogenous.

It is because of right wing, daft loonies like you who worship the likes of Praveen Togodia, look upto Narendra Modi, support the Shiv Sena and MNS, burn Valentine's cards under the garb of protecting Indian culture, beat up women who go to pubs and worship Adolf Hitler that democracy in India has not been able to move to the next level.

Why wats wrong in liking Modi..? Is he a UN proscribed Terorist.?Why suddenly wat happened to their freedom of expression and speech.?
Glaring double standards.

I always knew u were one of those JNU types who wen they cant argue further bring in Modi and Shiv Sena.

But remember one thing..Modi is 100000 times better for India than ur types of chai-sipping human rights activists.

And as for valentines day - lemme ask u one thing..I ve too been in bombay..have u been to Bandstand on Saturday night..?Is that our Culture.
Go figure for urself.

Mind my language? LOL - or else what? Are you going to send your loonies over with tridents? Hahahahaha. Comrade Tsering knows everything about curbing rights for sure. He has even second guessed the likes of Bose.

Mind ur language mate..im pretty much sensitive regarding religion. :angry:

Only someone completely ignorant and semi-literate would think that a country of 300 million like the USA has a single religion or is homogeneous.

Hmm lets see
Christians : 78.5 %
Atheists: 16.1%

So % of people not having communal ill-feelings 94.6 %, if i add Jews to the list, because USA was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and its the major ally of Israel then its 96.3%

Single language? There is a prevalent language - sure - but single language? LOL.

English is the de facto national language of the United States, with 82% of the population claiming it as a mother tongue, and some 96% claiming to speak it "well" or "very well"

nahh i think Karthic and Tshering are more old school and would support the legalization of full frontal nudity :thinktank: . So would I infact, we did come up with the Kamasutra you know.

baal ki khaal nikaalna band kar deegiye :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom