What's new

India bans Muharram processions, mourners subjected to brute force in IOK

Shias has been the most pro-India people in the valley. Not sure if its true. After all its an Pakistani source. But its true that Sunni dominated govt had banned Shia rallies till last year. Infact Kashmir was the only state in entire India which had banned Shia rallies.

Govt should let them if this "news is true".

Shiyatun are those who does Jihaadun Kabira/ Bigger Jihad/Bada DharmYudh which is done against Iblis/Shaytan. Iblis/Shaytan is the enemy of Nafs/Life. Sheikh word comes from the Shiyatun.

Jihaadun Saageera/Smaller Jihad/Chota DharmYudh is done against those who are against the True Religion.

Union Government of India Establishment is on Religion.

Musalman are commanded by Allah Rabbul Alameen to sacrifice Lambs, Deen e Ibrahimi is Deen a Muhammed S.A.W.S
lols

thankyou for enlighting me!

now tell is beef and mother same?

Adam and Eve were not indians

Adom A.S and Hinda/Hara A.S came to the Indian/Hindu Civilisation directly from the Jannat/Swarag.

Surah-Ar-Rahman-531.jpg

Sūrat ar-Raḥmān
"Then which of your Lord's blessings would you both deny?"

13. Fabi ayyi aalaaa'i Rabbikumaa tukazzibaan
14. Khalaqal insaana min salsaalin kalfakhkhaar
15. Wa khalaqal jaaan mim maarijim min naar
16. Fabi ayyi aalaaa'i Rabbikumaa tukazzibaan
17. Rabbul mashriqayni wa Rabbul maghribayn
18. Fabi ayyi aalaaa'i Rabbikumaa tukazzibaan

lols

thankyou for enlighting me!

now tell is beef and mother same?

For sure you need to be more warned because you will die one day.

Union Government of India, Islamic Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Arab Republic of Egypt, Republic of Turkey have cancelled all the Agreements with those Nations who doesnt respect our Religion. Dharma Sansad of Union Government of India which is even consist of Ulema e Hind has already asked the Union of India Establishment to stop Religious Services/ Jaadu Puk/ Extrocism cases to be handle by the Dharma Sansad of India. This doesnt make any sense that We should help those who hate our Shastra/Shariah and our Civilisation.

This has been even done by Isa Ibne Maryam, Masiah A.S with the Invaders. Isa Ibne Maryam A.S will never forgive those who invaded his lands and kill the pious men and women of this Tribes.

Adom A.S and Hinda/Hara A.S came to the Indian/Hindu Civilisation directly from the Jannat/Swarag.

View attachment 578595
Sūrat ar-Raḥmān
"Then which of your Lord's blessings would you both deny?"

13. Fabi ayyi aalaaa'i Rabbikumaa tukazzibaan
14. Khalaqal insaana min salsaalin kalfakhkhaar
15. Wa khalaqal jaaan mim maarijim min naar
16. Fabi ayyi aalaaa'i Rabbikumaa tukazzibaan
17. Rabbul mashriqayni wa Rabbul maghribayn
18. Fabi ayyi aalaaa'i Rabbikumaa tukazzibaan

For sure you need to be more warned because you will die one day.

Union Government of India, Islamic Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Arab Republic of Egypt, Republic of Turkey have cancelled all the Agreements with those Nations who doesnt respect our Religion. Dharma Sansad of Union Government of India which is even consist of Ulema e Hind has already asked the Union of India Establishment to stop Religious Services/ Jaadu Puk/ Extrocism cases to be handle by the Dharma Sansad of India. This doesnt make any sense that We should help those who hate our Shastra/Shariah and our Civilisation.

This has been even done by Isa Ibne Maryam, Masiah A.S with the Invaders. Isa Ibne Maryam A.S will never forgive those who invaded his lands and kill the pious men and women of this Tribes.

we should break the Hindu idols and not take isolated as friends

we should break the Hindu idols and not take isolated as friends

In Arya Dharma of Hindu Civilisation, Supreme Creator/OM/Allah Rabbul Alameen is worshipped.

In Arya Dharma similar like Deen e Islam, Angels/Dev/Faristun are being commanded after reading the Holy Scriptures verses according to the Teachings of Bhagwan/Rasul Allah.

In Arya Dharma of Hindu Civilisation, Supreme Creator/OM/Allah Rabbul Alameen is worshipped.

In Arya Dharma similar like Deen e Islam, Angels/Dev/Faristun are being commanded after reading the Holy Scriptures verses according to the Teachings of Bhagwan/Rasul Allah.

There is only ONE God and Muhammad is his messenger, idolatry is forbidden and hellfire is the abode of hindus

Don't commit shirk and call it normal

these idolaters are not our people, do not befriend them lest you lose your iman and soul

There is only ONE God and Muhammad is his messenger, idolatry is forbidden and hellfire is the abode of hindus

Dont compare Greek Civilisation with the Hindu Civilisation.

Don't commit shirk and call it normal

Arya Samaj thats why laugh because for them OM is the Ultimate Truth. OM/Allah Rabbul Alameen. Researches are there from the time of Rasul Allah Muhammed S.A.W.S. Ahle Kitab are Tribes of The Holy Scriptures.

these idolaters are not our people, do not befriend them lest you lose your iman and soul

In Arya Samaj , All the praises and worship/Ibbadah are done for OM/Allah Rabbul Alameen.

In Quran, 19 Angels/Faristun have been mentioned and in Vedas 33 Angels/Dev/Faristun.

Sūrat ar-Raḥmān
"Then which of your Creator's blessings would you both deny?"
Fabi ayyi aalaaa'i Rabbikumaa tukazzibaan

In Hindustan , Deen e Muhammed S.A.W.S is flourishing and Hindustani Muslimeen are Nationalist Indians/Hindus.

That is from the Time of Adom A.S and Hinda/Hara A.S
Hahahahhaha seriously ? Kaha se a jaty ho? Kher cooking up lousy scripts is your National agenda so keep on doing it

Dont compare Greek Civilisation with the Hindu Civilisation.

It's all haram does it matter?

Arya Samaj thats why laugh because for them OM is the Ultimate Truth. OM/Allah Rabbul Alameen. Researches are there from the time of Rasul Allah Muhammed S.A.W.S. Ahle Kitab are Tribes of The Holy Scriptures.

we do not take note of Kaffir scriptures that will lead faithfull Muslims to hellfire, Allah has given us the Quran, we don't need the mumbo jumbo of pagans

you are risking serious shirk and hell for yourself if you do not repent and change

In Arya Samaj ,

Pagans nonsense

In Quran, 19 Angels/Faristun have been mentioned and in Vedas 33 Angels/Dev/Faristun.

no connection between the will of God and the pagan nonsense of idol worshippers, you will do well by stop committing shirk

don't make stuff up in your head, it's dangerous for you

Back
Top Bottom