What's new

India bans Muharram processions, mourners subjected to brute force in IOK

Shias don't protest against Bharat.
congrats dumbest thing I’ve read all day. I assume you speak on behalf of all Shia

Try attending a procession first. It’s not only Shias that attend these processions. Many Sunnis do too

india is a highly intolerant Country when it comes to Religion and freedom of Expression and political thought.

a collection of xenophobic tribal culture and Obsession with race.

Try attending a procession first. It’s not only Shias that attend these processions. Many Sunnis do too

They are all FAKE, you don't become something just because you claim something.

They are all FAKE, you don't become something just because you claim something.
When comes to faith it kinda does work like that. Seems like you’re dealing with some sectarian issues. These things are sources of division amongst the ummah and so it does not deserve further attention. Have a great day.

You are right sunnis also attend majalis jalos and matam mostly in villages
That’s seems right I do have some Sunni friends in Karachi and North America that will attend events and processions alongside Shias in Muharram. I know there’s overlap but I don’t think it’s well understood

Shia aren't crazy. Hindus pretend to be a Shia friend, but RSS Hindus equally hate all Muslims.

Ehsan Jafri had his legs, then arms and then head cut off before he was thrown into the fires during the Gujarat riots, that's how much they 'care' for shias. The community woke up after this and now even the Kargil Shia Muslims hate them with a passion.

Population of Ladakh:
55pc Buddhists, 45pc Shia
Status of Ladakh:
Pro-Indian
Lol. Ladakh is not disputed first of all. And still doesn't prove any of your or other guy's point. Show me some political party allegiance or voting trend etc. Indian deobands are pro India. Dare talking about them.

India, which has deprived the occupied Kashmir of all its basic rights and freedom, has also banned the Kashmiris to perform their religious obligations to observe Muharram-ul-Haram.

According to Kashmir Media Service, Indian government have now announced that no Muharram procession will be allowed in the occupied territory, fearing that these gatherings could turn into anti-India demonstrations.

In occupied Kashmir, a Muharram procession at Hassnabad in Srinagar was subjected to brute force by Indian troops, today.

The troops used pellets, canes and teargas shells. Several mourners were injured. A Kashmiri photojournalist was hit by pellets and three other scribes were injured. The camera of a journalist was broken by Police personnel in their efforts to stop the coverage of the procession. The three journalists who were beaten up were Shahid Khan, Mubashir Dar and Bilal Bhat.

https://nation.com.pk/08-Sep-2019/m...ted-to-brute-force-in-indian-occupied-kashmir
India should not persecute Shias. Shia Islam is the most peaceful version of Islam.Shias are very loyal and tolerant people and Iran is a great country. I have never seen a extremist/terrorist Shia.

Shias should be allowed to do Muharram and whatever they want to do in India and in other countries.

they are protesting and damning India during their protest, hence India has suspended democracy so people can't express their hatred for india
No. Shias are peaceful people. I can show you thousands of Sunni/Salafi extremist groups but you cannot show me even one Shia extremist group. Shias are loyal people.

No. Shias are peaceful people. I can show you thousands of Sunni/Salafi extremist groups but you cannot show me even one Shia extremist group. Shias are loyal people.

You can't be loyal to a state that aims to suppress you

Kashmir hate India and never wanted to be Indian ergo they can't be disloyal

As India turns more hindutva all Indian Muslims are waking up, hence a Shia muharram March turns into a anti Indian protest and india is forced to try and silence the people

You can't be loyal to a state that aims to suppress you

Kashmir hate India and never wanted to be Indian ergo they can't be disloyal

As India turns more hindutva all Indian Muslims are waking up, hence a Shia muharram March turns into a anti Indian protest and india is forced to try and silence the people
Could be. But Shias are respected in India and the western world more than any other Islamic sect.

Back
Top Bottom