What's new

India bans Muharram processions, mourners subjected to brute force in IOK

@AfrazulMandal A false-flagger Hindu zealot.

I am calling BS on your allegations that Shias are pro-occupation in Kashmir.

This is nothing but the fairy tales taught in RSS/BJP rhetoric and has no place in reality.

This is fake news.

These beghairat folks were prevented from Muharram in Srinagar by locals. In kargil they do it.

Unfortunately no.

It is true. Shia villages ALWAYS have the Indian Army posts. These are called safe villages with Quick Response Teams (of local villagers).

This is partially fake news.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...d-in-kashmir-this-year-too-1596513-2019-09-07

Armed processions are banned in the Kashmir valley. In Ladakh and Jammu there are no restrictions.

The Hindu state will not abandon their Shia brethren so easily. Sorry, to appear sectarian (I am not), but the truth is the truth.

Mods, look at this professional propagandist here.

@waz @Horus @Dubious @WebMaster

Could be. But Shias are respected in India and the western world more than any other Islamic sect.

Another Crusader trying to promote Muslim civil war to suit his masters in New Delhi.

We should not tolerate these fascists here.

Typical pdf anal-ist.
1- I am not an analyst.
2- Your intellectual capabilities are on a display for everyone. From your claims of Ladakh not disputed to accusations of bughz e aal e Rasool SW.
Typical pdf anal-ist.. back to some movie learned dialogues to avoid actual dialogue
Neither comprehension nor dialogue is your forte.

These dialogue worthy gems were yours weren't they?
1-
Lol. Ladakh is not disputed first of all.
2-
Lol. Lol. Just hate against shias and bughz e Al e Rasool SAW is the reason behind your motivation. Nothing else

From above, it is quite evident that either you have a minute brain or lack English language comprehension - or worst, it could be both. Actually you are ignore worthy, not dialogue worthy.

Now sod off!

Last edited:
1- I am not an analyst.
2- Your intellectual capabilities are on a display for everyone. From your claims of Ladakh not disputed to accusations of bughz e aal e Rasool SW.

Neither comprehension nor dialogue is your forte.

These dialogue worthy gems were yours weren't they?
1-

2-

From above, it is quite evident that either you have a minute brain or lack English language comprehension - or worst, it could be both. Actually you are ignore worthy, not dialogue worthy.

Now sod off!
Very typical lol. Watching English movies has turned you into a knowledgeable guy. Kuddos. Also i don't think I was the one to tag you anywhere you typical hater. Also speaking English doesn't turn you into an intelligent intellectual guy. Knowledge of the facts does.

Best regards..

Back
Top Bottom