What's new

India, Bangladesh in border clash

That is possibly the only point I agree with you on.

Although at present it would not be possible for me to make a trip to Bangladesh [a lil'l busy with my Engineering studies and stuff], as and when oppurtunity arises, I will definitely make a trip to Bangladesh.

The land which produces great personalitie like Mr. Mohammad Yunus is sacred and a visit to such a place is akin to a pilgrimage

As you might know, a large number of Bangladeshi citizen come to India to pursue their studies. Being from a city whose University hosts the second largest foreign student population in the country [the highest being in Delhi University], I have had a fair deal of interaction with students from Bangladesh - good-natured and amiable people you all are

My experiance with Bangladeshis in real life reinforces my belief.

Many Bangladeshis also have good relation with many Indians. These relations are only at PERSONAL level. When it comes to indian state policy and state interaction with Bangladesh, Pakistan and any other south Asian nations, india policy and action are out right hostile, destructive, subversive and hegemonic.

Because of indian media blackout on indian hostile gestures towards its neighbors and because of relentless media propaganda against Bangladesh, Pakistan and others, indians don’t realize damage their state and media had been doing.

So when someone talks about good interaction on personal and social level that is what expected but in terms of indian state policy and actions these personal experience are completely out of touch and out of context.

As india claimed to be democratic country, indian citizens should demand change of indian hostile state policy otherwise they will be left to hold the bag.

Do you think these Indians here have a wrong impression of Bangladesh?

Is this because of the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in India.. giving some love so they can stay in India to get some jobs, etc.

I do understand the national opinion of Bangladesh regarding India and its bullying tactics that affect Bangladesh economically and militarily.

Whenever I see news about India and Bangladesh.. all i see is India making threats, and killing bordering forces of Bangladesh. India crying about Bangladeshi entering their country, etc..

I hope Pakistan and Bangladesh cooperate more to teach the trouble makers some lesson.

Also Bangladesh needs to get out from the mentality of past.. asking forgiveness etc.. from Pakistan. We need to move on, and cooperate. We cant be stuck in the mentality given by the former enemy and future enemy of the both countries.

Yes they do. They think bangladeshi is love with them. Either they are Hallucinating or living in the lalaland. Indians in this forum can claim whatever the hell they want but let us put to the test. Have a criket match between india and pakistan. I will guarantee you that overwelm majority bangladeshi will support for Pakistan. Minority group may evan get beat up for supporting india(already happen some years ago in BD). In usa how come new genartion of pak-bangla getting along. This is just a fact. How come we don't hang out with indians as mcuh. Some of my closest friends from Pakistan and know them since i was a kid. Hell there are evan marriages taking place. There are some pro-indians dala groups but they are also anti islamic. Ignor them.

Illegal imigrand is overplayed and proganda by indian media. They label poor bangla speaking(kolkata, asam and other region) as bangladeshi origin.

Yes they do. They think bangladeshi is love with them. Either they are Hallucinating or living in the lalaland. Indians in this forum can claim whatever the hell they want but let us put to the test. Have a criket match between india and pakistan. I will guarantee you that overwelm majority bangladeshi will support for Pakistan. Minority group may evan get beat up for supporting india(already happen some years ago in BD). In usa how come new genartion of pak-bangla getting along. This is just a fact. How come we don't hang out with indians as mcuh. Some of my closest friends from Pakistan and know them since i was a kid. Hell there are evan marriages taking place. There are some pro-indians dala groups but they are also anti islamic. Ignor them.

Illegal imigrand is overplayed and proganda by indian media. They label poor bangla speaking(kolkata, asam and other region) as bangladeshi origin.

At least one BD has admitted it.

That is possibly the only point I agree with you on.

Although at present it would not be possible for me to make a trip to Bangladesh [a lil'l busy with my Engineering studies and stuff], as and when oppurtunity arises, I will definitely make a trip to Bangladesh.

The land which produces great personalitie like Mr. Mohammad Yunus is sacred and a visit to such a place is akin to a pilgrimage

As you might know, a large number of Bangladeshi citizen come to India to pursue their studies. Being from a city whose University hosts the second largest foreign student population in the country [the highest being in Delhi University], I have had a fair deal of interaction with students from Bangladesh - good-natured and amiable people you all are

Once they played songs of Nazrul at their hostel - though not my genre [Heavy Metal I digg], it was a pleasent evening. No reason why I should fear or dislike Bangladeshis.

Since you have harbored hatred for India, you hang out here [as do all the other Bangladeshis on this forum]. But there is no reason to believe, you represent the popular sentiment of Bangladesh or you hold majority position in the country

My experiance with Bangladeshis in real life reinforces my belief.

You are always welcome to Bangladesh.
Not all BD people holds hatred towards India or its people.But towards its policymakers and military.
If you want examples,then Farrakka Barrage,RAW activity with Shati Bahini and many others would serve as good examples.
I studied in India too and a metal head like you:cheers::D
BD underground metal bands are excellent.Try Artcell,Severe Dementia,Aurthohin.Not as melodious vocalists as Pakistani bands but they are excellent.

I studied in India too and a metal head like you:cheers::D
BD underground metal bands are excellent.Try Artcell,Severe Dementia,Aurthohin.Not as melodious vocalists as Pakistani bands but they are excellent.

I had attended Severe Dementia's gig when they had toured India

\m/\m/They rockkkk mannn!!!!\m/\m/

Fencing border will not only be the solution, mentality should be changed.
India had not enough power to occupy Bangladesh ,If india get in bangladesh then india will be 3,4 parts,do you imagine that. In 1971 india help us for his security perpuse .

my frnd india and bangladeshi govt are frnds since 71 but due to the attitude of india(self claimed big brother)the ppl of Bangladesh hv already regerded india as an enemy.However it is due to the attitude of bangladeshi govt towards india,which has stoped war of Bangladesh and india.Believe me brother Bangladeshis hate u ppl.Not only us u r hated by Pakistan,China,Nepal,Myanmer and Kashmir(occupied by india).Dnt think India is great.u ppl were crushed by china in 62.not only that,we,Bangldedesh have successfully retaken our territory frm u in 2001 by using force.(see wikipedia)u kno he saying "latho ke bhugh bato pe nehi jathi"i welcome u to a dialogue where we will show u the true face of India.

India had not enough power to occupy Bangladesh ,If india get in bangladesh then india will be 3,4 parts,do you imagine that. In 1971 india help us for his security perpuse .

Why so paranoid ?? We have no intentions to occupy a densely populated region with very few natural resources just to add another problem to the rather long list of already existing problems for us,and that too at a high cost involving military...So you can relax.

my frnd india and bangladeshi govt are frnds since 71 but due to the attitude of india(self claimed big brother)the ppl of Bangladesh hv already regerded india as an enemy.However it is due to the attitude of bangladeshi govt towards india,which has stoped war of Bangladesh and india.Believe me brother Bangladeshis hate u ppl.Not only us u r hated by Pakistan,China,Nepal,Myanmer and Kashmir(occupied by india).Dnt think India is great.u ppl were crushed by china in 62.not only that,we,Bangldedesh have successfully retaken our territory frm u in 2001 by using force.(see wikipedia)u kno he saying "latho ke bhugh bato pe nehi jathi"i welcome u to a dialogue where we will show u the true face of India.

Is that Bengali or some Pakistani Language :woot:

homercrawl.gif

Pehle chalna to sikh lo. :rofl:

On a personal level , I too have interacted with many many Bangladeshis in India and abroad , and have been most amiable , pleasant and memorable experiences.

Though here on PDF , some people of the likes of Al-Zakir , who propagate the immense hatred they harbor towards India , even sometimes at the cost of their own pride .... sad , but true ...

Back
Top Bottom