What's new

India, Bangladesh in border clash

I also know for certain that Barrister Munshi will never ever win an election in Bangladesh

Let him first win the remote at home. :rofl:

He wants to ban all Indian channels because of that!

thinking of a patriotic pakistani
hoping same response from my bangali brothers

"Bangladesh ur soverign country has always remained closer to my heart because of the reason that some times we also had some link with that part. I had never been to Bangladesh but i always think a high about Bangladesh. while serving under United nations, whenever i see some Bengali officer or jawan , they always get a special protocol and so is the case with almost every Pakistani militry men.
I just want certain comments from u, if u could spare some time and at the same time i must say i want to extend a hand of friendship to u. Just reply me following
a. Struggle for an independent pakistan started from Dacca and more so it was started by a bengali
b. We stayed together for quite a long time together.
c. Follies were committed from both sides East and West Pakistan leadership and they people never gave a chance to us, the younger generation to interact and solve their problems.
d. Why we always spread hatred now, even u have got ur free country.
e. I normally go through all the papers concerning East Pakistan crises and i always found a hatred towards Pakistan Army from u my bengali brothers. Why.
f. i m from the same Pakistan, i have done nothing to u. Granted my forefarthers must have done something, well i seek apologies on their behalf because i cannot do any thing at this time except for seeking apologies.
g. why cant we forget those follies which were committed by my forefarthers as well as ur forefarthers.
h. Why cant we recognize our joint enemy who want further break up any of the muslim state in her neighbour hood. why cant we stop this theme of hatred and seek love and affection for each other. U must be quite elder than me, at least u can give a chance to ur kids( who must be of my age or may be younger than me) to think and take some good steps towards the improvement of relations, instead of spreading hatred.
j. i hope u will not mind all this. At least i feel very bad whenever i listen something about my great Pakistan and my greatest Pakistan army. And that too from a muslim of former East Pakistan. why cant we unite and take some step towards reconciliation.

PLEASE DONOT MIND IF U FELT SOMETHING BECAUSE THESE ARE THE FEELINGS OF A TRUE AND DIE HARD SOLDIER OF PAKISTANI MUSLIM ARMY AND FROM A DOWN TO EARTH A PATRIOTIC PAKISTANI. "
I SHALL BE LOOKING FORWARD FOR UR REPLY.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Brother I appreciate your concern and share the same view. There may have been discussion about this in this forum however more is better. We need more discussion. This is a old thread under different topic. I am suggesting you or may be a senior member to open a new thread under Military history to discuss about this matter in detail. we have some knowledgeable member in this forum who can contribute and clear up some concern.

Long live Pakistan, Bangladesh zindabad............

the border should be fenced and the indian military should be taught some discipline

So the Indians on this forum think that it is only me who considers India a threat to Bangladesh security. It is the vast majority of Bangladeshis who believe this. There is a underlying distrust of India that sometimes borders on detestation. I merely write what I have observed and interpret Indian actions on this basis and my books do sell which shows there is a market for these ideas in Bangladesh. Since the Indians here really do not have any argument on this thread since any opinion expressed would be tantamount to interference in the internal affairs of Bangladesh they have to attack me personally. It is Bangladesh's sovereign right to procure weapons and defend itself against possible threats from where it is perceived it may come.

I am in complete agreement with you.

Except for Barrister Munshi [and a few like him], no patriotic Bangladeshi citizen holds ill-will towards India

My neighbour's ancestral home is in Comilla

Last December, they went on a month long trip to Bangladesh [Dhaka, Comilla and Sylhet]

Returning home they over over-flowing with tales of genuine love, hospitality and affection that the people of Bangladesh had for them. According to them [neighbours], the people in Bangladesh spoke in the most endearing terms about India and Indians
[According to them, the people of Bangladesh also spoke with the most venomus words while talking about their former Western counterparts from whom they achieved independence in 1971]

Whatever Barrister Munshi tries to spread, India-Bangladesh love and friendship will never be broken.

I also know for certain that Barrister Munshi will never ever win an election in Bangladesh

How would you know all that? You may want to come in BD and experience your self. You may experience disappointment and find it opposite...........

It is Bangladesh's sovereign right to procure weapons and defend itself against possible threats from where it is perceived it may come.

That is possibly the only point I agree with you on.

How would you know all that? You may want to come in BD and experience your self. You may experience disappointment and find it opposite...........

Although at present it would not be possible for me to make a trip to Bangladesh [a lil'l busy with my Engineering studies and stuff], as and when oppurtunity arises, I will definitely make a trip to Bangladesh.

The land which produces great personalitie like Mr. Mohammad Yunus is sacred and a visit to such a place is akin to a pilgrimage

As you might know, a large number of Bangladeshi citizen come to India to pursue their studies. Being from a city whose University hosts the second largest foreign student population in the country [the highest being in Delhi University], I have had a fair deal of interaction with students from Bangladesh - good-natured and amiable people you all are

Once they played songs of Nazrul at their hostel - though not my genre [Heavy Metal I digg], it was a pleasent evening. No reason why I should fear or dislike Bangladeshis.

Since you have harbored hatred for India, you hang out here [as do all the other Bangladeshis on this forum]. But there is no reason to believe, you represent the popular sentiment of Bangladesh or you hold majority position in the country

My experiance with Bangladeshis in real life reinforces my belief.

That is right. I remind myself every day that the people on this forum don't necessarily represent the average Bangladeshis.

Do you think these Indians here have a wrong impression of Bangladesh?

Is this because of the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants in India.. giving some love so they can stay in India to get some jobs, etc.

I do understand the national opinion of Bangladesh regarding India and its bullying tactics that affect Bangladesh economically and militarily.

Whenever I see news about India and Bangladesh.. all i see is India making threats, and killing bordering forces of Bangladesh. India crying about Bangladeshi entering their country, etc..

I hope Pakistan and Bangladesh cooperate more to teach the trouble makers some lesson.

Also Bangladesh needs to get out from the mentality of past.. asking forgiveness etc.. from Pakistan. We need to move on, and cooperate. We cant be stuck in the mentality given by the former enemy and future enemy of the both countries.

Son while i was posting this video i had in mind you will post these videos...
While every Pakistani is against such acts...Look at the videos i posted... Govt and common hindu hands in hands enjoying beating human beings...Nice try i am ever ready prepared to slap right on ur face whatever u make a move..

Last edited by a moderator:
How come this thread is turned in to discussion of scholarships? I think you didn't understand my post. :lol:

@WebMaster
Would you not say that it is a biased moderating on your part, when you deleated the videos posted by me depicting the atrocities commited on Women in Pakistan, but chose to retain those of Luftwaffe in post that is about Bangladesh-India

If I had gone offtopic by doing so, so has Luftwaffe. Infact I had posted these videos only after Luftwaffe had posted his in an earlier post [which you have deleated]

You also deleated my earlier post where I had rebutted your statement that the people I was referring to were poor illegal Bangladeshi migrant

I had clearly stated that these Bangladeshi with whom I had interacted were pursuing their education, many of them post-graduation here in India

These educated Bangladeshis have always been amiable and pleasent towards India

To emphasise my point of the close relation between India and Bangladesh, I had talked about the Bangladeshi Govt sponsered scholarship for those pursuing education in India.

You refused to acknowledge the context in which I had made that post. Instead you acted in a manner not expected from an impartial authority.

Why, may I ask, did you find this India-Bangladesh relation inappropriate for posting here on your forum. Is it not jurisprudence to know about both sides of an issue before drawing a conclusion

@Webmaster i felt it necessary to support my case infront of mr. slugger who is going offensive in each and every post here and on other threads ref see today's all post and see how far he has gone.
To mr. Slugger u will get what you deserve.

Looks like India has problem with every country in the region :D

when you deleated the videos posted by me depicting the atrocities commited on Women in Pakistan

The problem is in India its state sponsored while here its individual type :D

Back
Top Bottom