What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest!!!!!

3 blasts in Bangkok ------Iranian involved---- confirmed-------Explosives went off before the time they were to go off as planned or accident----Probably Explosives and operatives were on their way to India------

what has this got to do with bd youths hacking indian websites and bangladesh? :/ ..............our country is in the gutter for this bal government we have our own problems, we dont have time to think about iranians.

this hackings are mainly done to rise nationalism among bangladeshis and piss of indians. both of which are accomplished, i see.

And what happened to the "human rights cause". Not ringing a bell anymore? Hypocrites :blah:

it is part of the package you see. Rising nationalism by pointing out the human rights abuse that is being carried by the Indians. This is uniting Bangladesh against the Indian dalal government.

Gourv da RAB K nie onek kada chhora Chhuri hoice. Google about lim0n rab torture.... Felanir motoi...

You threatened me that you will CRUSH me and same minded people, that is your fault. Are you blind ?

Shetato holo kothar kotha. Why did you take it seriously? It is a good place to pass my time. Why did you take it seriously? You will find many fake ID in this forum. All of the word should not be taken seriously. In fact I never said anything against my Nationality. I have written whatever I like as a matter of my mind. Offeneding any one is not my target. I never want to crush anyone personally. We are not such type guys. So, Please, don't take it personally.

Shetato holo kothar kotha. Why did you take it seriously? It is a good place to pass my time. Why did you take it seriously? You will find many fake ID in this forum. All of the word should not be taken seriously. In fact I never said anything against my Nationality. I have written whatever I like as a matter of my mind. Offeneding any one is not my target. I never want to crush anyone personally. We are not such type guys. So, Please, don't take it personally.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gourv da RAB K nie onek kada chhora Chhuri hoice. Google about lim0n rab torture.... Felanir motoi...

I understand that Farhaan but demonsising BSF or India is not going to change anything. You think all this "hacking" will make any difference? I of course condemn the torture as well, but police torture and thrashing is rife in the sub continent, and there is no point pretending that it doesn't happen.

How can it be avoided? Simple, by not breaking the law! in this case by not "crossing the border". Both sides instead of all this finger pointing needs to sit down and work out a strategy.

There will be zero tolerance on illegal migration, the other issue is cattle smuggling. Now that is a emotional and religious issue in India, but I hope in few years cattle trade can be legalized and Bangladeshi smugglers won't have to take unnecessary risk.

There should be a strict curfew near the border fence from dusk to dawn( imposed by both BSF and BGB). Illegal immigrants who cross during the day should be detained and deported back, and anyone trying to cross at night should be shot(to stop not to kill). Detaining people in the middle of the night is dangerous for BSF soldiers, and their life is as precious as any one elses.

Everything else is just juvenile and counterproductive.

I was attacked personally. Nationalism is off course present in everybody's mind. I was inspired from my heart. I must try to build my Nation with my best honest effort. I am not enemy to the good ones. But the Dravidian Portion of mine is not ignorable.We are not a myth. We are the Bangladeshi. We are the proud eighth largest Nation of the world. We must survive as the independent Nation of the world by the grace of the Almighty. This may be my last comment in PDF. Dear Friends , I am taking the some sort of retirement from you. I was personally threatened. I enjoyed your nice company. Dear Indian Brothers, We not on the behalf of injustice. We want justice. Never take my words as offending. About Ninety percent of Indian Population is Dravidian and those may be trapped by Aryan Society. But the Dravidian Blood is same. Never take my words as offending. Truth is often bitter for some side. Stay with honesty , you will enjoy peace in life. Good Wishes to all. Keep Well.

Thanks to All.

Pabna Mental Hospital beckons you my friend:lol:

I never support killing, but shooting at the Bangladeshi Smugglers may kill 1 or 2 but due to these Bangladeshi smuggler's drug smuggling, the entire nation suffers since a lot of immatured BD kids get addicted to drugs.

Make your facts right, they are actually poor cattle traders who trade those cows somewhat illegally to avoid the taxes to earn a bit extra money but the main masterminds are somewhere else who belong to both Bangladesh and India!!

We should be grateful to India because -

1) If they wouldn't provide us weapons/arms/ammo. as well as training and shelter, we would be drastically killed by Pakistani army. Thus the death toll wouldn't be 3 million but 7.5 crore.

The weapons were actually provided by Russia!!

5) India, being a poor country, did everything to support the 1 crore BD refugees. They gave them food, shelter, medical facilities etc.

Well, the refugees were treated even worse than the Rohyingas here, you can check there photos on net!!

6) India lost nearly 20000 of their armies for Bangladesh Pakistan war. BSF helped a lot in border area battles between BD and PK.

Thats an utter lie, the number would be around hundreds or even less than them since they were well armed!!

Without INDIA, Bangladesh would never be BORN. Never, no chance.

I agree India has helped us and I'm fully grateful to them and I totally agree with the other points you mentioned in favor of India,but then again India also had its interest there, and we would have gained independence even if they wouldn't help us, it would take a bit longer but still would have happened!! Besides, we also had to pay the price for it i.e Padua in the Sylhet region was under Bangladesh territory before '71 but later India took the control of it!!

Make your facts right, they are actually poor cattle traders who trade those cows somewhat illegally to avoid the taxes to earn a bit extra money but the main masterminds are somewhere else who belong to both Bangladesh and India!!

The weapons were actually provided by Russia!!

Well, the refugees were treated even worse than the Rohyingas here, you can check there photos on net!!

Thats an utter lie, the number would be around hundreds or even less than them since they were well armed!!

I agree India has helped us and I'm fully grateful to them and I totally agree with the other points you mentioned in favor of India,but then again India also had its interest there, and we would have gained independence even if they wouldn't help us, it would take a bit longer but still would have happened!! Besides, we also had to pay the price for it i.e Padua in the Sylhet region was under Bangladesh territory before '71 but later India took the control of it!!

My facts were not wrong but incomplete for sure, you made it complete by mentioning those poor cattle smugglers.As for drug, it's Phensidyl which is not a drug in India (used as medicine) but in Bangladesh. Bangladeshi people like this to get addicted. Bangladeshi smugglers are bringing this to Bangladesh and thus they are harming Bangladeshi Young Generations. Indians who are selling this to Bangladeshi Smugglers are not doing crime since it is legal in India as used as a medicine.

The weapons were given by Russia, that's a sheer lie. Training and Giving weapons were both by INDIA. If you have any international document or any prominent writer's defending your claim, then you are most welcome. But, you cannot show. Can you ?

The refugees were treated to the best of efforts that a poor country of that time, INDIA afforded. ATN Bangla's Liberation War DVD proves it.

The main thing is -

Q: If India didn't open their border immediately, then where would the refugees go ?

A: They wouldn't be able to flee and thus, they would have been killed by Pak Army i.e. 1 crore would die.

Q: If India wouldn't give arms/ammo/weapons to Freedom Fighters, how freedom fighters would fight ? Bare handed ? Using knife/bamboo/stick ?

A: Bare handed fight or using bamboo/knife/stick against a trained Pakistani army with modern weapons would result in killing of 6.5 crore Bangladeshi people.

Q: Is it easy for an untrained civilian to win a war over trained army ?

A: No, skills are required to shoot. Training is required for having skills and India provided that training.

So, Its of common sense that -

Without INDIA, Bangladesh would never be BORN. Never, no chance. Regards.

What is your educational or professional qualification ? You are living in Japan, not in Bangladesh. True patriots don't live abroad denying the duties towards their own country. They remain in their own country. Why don't you google it. I along with other 4 were awarded Pak President Directive Award 2004 by Ex CE Pervez Musharraf. Google it. You will have a scanned document and other proofs. You people are real traitors for Bangladesh. You people want a terrorist and extremist Bangladesh. Just publish your names, by course of time we will ensure you that Rajakars and crack brained anti-Bangladeshi fake patriots must perish.

Immatured kids like you ruin mutual peace and friendship between countries. Grow up, kIddo. Get a life.

Receiving awards has nothing to do with the credibilty of a person if he goes out of his way to betray his own country's people. Indian stooges like you are responsible for the rise of Jamaat. They do not at least sell their own country, as you guys do all the time.

You are a total disgrace to our country. We do not have to care what your educational background is. Important thing is how you are contributing to the defence of your country in a defence-related forum like PDF.

Learn the basics and then post your comments. Do not ask anybody's educational qualifications again, and do not brag about your own (dis)qualifications, too. It is irrelevant here. Important thing is what you are contributing in the PDF.

Receiving awards has nothing to do with the credibilty of a person if he goes out of his way to betray his own country's people. Indian stooges like you are responsible for the rise of Jamaat. They do not at least sell their own country, as you guys do all the time.

You are a total disgrace to our country. We do not have to care what your educational background is. Important thing is how you are contributing to the defence of your country in a defence-related forum like PDF.

Learn the basics and then post your comments. Do not ask anybody's educational qualifications again, and do not brag about your own (dis)qualifications, too. It is irrelevant here. Important thing is what you are contributing in the PDF.

Haha, You are inside anti Bangladeshi Jamat supporter to some extent, it has been proved from your statement - They do not at least sell their own country

When was Bangladesh Jamati's own country ? They wanted Pakistan, not Bangladesh. They helped Pakistani army and helped in killing a lot of Bangladeshi during the war. Does it not mean selling the country ?

People like you who left BD and living in different countries for income purpose doing nothing for the country but spreading lies and hatred are REAL DISGRACE to Bangladesh. You lack in educational qualification for which you couldn't tell anything mentionable about your educational and professional qualifications.

I am not a mouth based fake patriot that I shall defend my country people's wrongdoings too. A true patriot criticizes his own country so that the defects get revealed and people may take necessary measures to repair the defects.

Important thing is not what you are contributing but whether what you are contributing in PDF are based on truths/references/links/logics/reasons etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom