What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mujib wanted to integrate and unite people.When there are 1000 ideas, people get divided and there occurs internal conflicts. To alleviate internal conflicts and to unite all class of people Mujib banned all parties including awami league and made it BAKSHAL, ie. Farmers and Labourers would be given preference and Awami means common People i.e. Awam (Jonogon).

Mujib was right because we all know democracy is just a dream in BD, no real democracy was ever established in BD. All the parties talk about Democracy but later we see no democracy but despotism/free style reign. So, uttering democracy in BD is not from heart but from a trick to sit in the throne. BAKSHAL was necessary for alleviating internal conflicts and clash between people of different ideas.

During BNP regime, GDP growth was never 6% but in Awami regime, its 6.7%. According to Transparency international report, during awami regime 2008-2011 Bangladesh is 11-13th in list of most corrupt countries while during BNP regime from 2002-2006, Bangladesh was no 1 i.e champion in corruption.Check the reports from TI site. Share Market fall is not due to awami leaguer, a lot of BNP backed industrialist and company holders are involved in this.

I am a life member of Bangla Academy, Itihash Academy, Asiatic Society of Bangladesh. I am a writer too whose articles are in no.1 position in BDNews24.com and Priyo.com along with some other sites.They keep my articles as reference.Google them.So, I don't need to learn history from a kid like you who even is not living in Bangladesh but left BD and living in Canada for luxurious life ! People like you who don't live in BD have no right to talk about BD.

You are a damn liar and a retard. You lied in favour of Sk. Mujib. It is people like yopu who brings up his name in a way that alongwith you people also starts disrespecting him. Your permanent residing place should be in Hemayetpur. But, since you have a love affair with India, I hope Indian govt will allow you live in Ranchi. It is a good place for a retard like you.

By the way, before you again claim as a writer, you better know how to divide the write ups in paragraphs. Do not make people laugh any more with your braggings. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My facts were not wrong but incomplete for sure, you made it complete by mentioning those poor cattle smugglers.As for drug, it's Phensidyl which is not a drug in India (used as medicine) but in Bangladesh. Bangladeshi people like this to get addicted. Bangladeshi smugglers are bringing this to Bangladesh and thus they are harming Bangladeshi Young Generations. Indians who are selling this to Bangladeshi Smugglers are not doing crime since it is legal in India as used as a medicine.

The weapons were given by Russia, that's a sheer lie. Training and Giving weapons were both by INDIA. If you have any international document or any prominent writer's defending your claim, then you are most welcome. But, you cannot show. Can you ?

The refugees were treated to the best of efforts that a poor country of that time, INDIA afforded. ATN Bangla's Liberation War DVD proves it.

The main thing is -

Q: If India didn't open their border immediately, then where would the refugees go ?

A: They wouldn't be able to flee and thus, they would have been killed by Pak Army i.e. 1 crore would die.

Q: If India wouldn't give arms/ammo/weapons to Freedom Fighters, how freedom fighters would fight ? Bare handed ? Using knife/bamboo/stick ?

A: Bare handed fight or using bamboo/knife/stick against a trained Pakistani army with modern weapons would result in killing of 6.5 crore Bangladeshi people.

Q: Is it easy for an untrained civilian to win a war over trained army ?

A: No, skills are required to shoot. Training is required for having skills and India provided that training.

So, Its of common sense that -

Without INDIA, Bangladesh would never be BORN. Never, no chance. Regards.

you are a true truth seeker sir!!!........glad to have you on pdf!!!

It seems Jamaati and Razakar is used as offensive words in Bangladesh.

ড. মুহাম্মদ ইউনূস : একজন রক্তচোষা কুষীদজীবীর দারিদ্র বিমোচনের অলীক স্বপ্ন | ডঃ মুশফিক's Priyo Bangla Blog

guys our genius Mushfique wrote another article...................

click the link....

public er comment pore hashte hashte shesh!

হিজড়া মুশফিক-টা আবার এই ফোরামে এসেছে!

beta ki, mbbs certificate niya ghure shob jaygay??

You are a damn liar and a retard. You lied in favour of Sk. Mujib. It is people like yopu who brings up his name in a way that alongwith you people also starts disrespecting him. Your permanent residing place should be in Hemayetpur. But, since you have a love affair with India, I hope Indian govt will allow you live in Ranchi. It is a good place for a retard like you.

By the way, before you again claim as a writer, you better know how to divide the write ups in paragraphs. Do not make people laugh any more with your braggings. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha. Keep barking like retards. All claimings but no proofs/evidences LOL !

guys our genius Mushfique wrote another article...................

click the link....

public er comment pore hashte hashte shesh!
beta ki, mbbs certificate niya ghure shob jaygay??

You have a great future from Chhatrodal to BNP. You have started showing great traits of Neta fighting or blaming each other over pity things.

Just go and check in the right corner of the article, that article is the number 1 article in the all time best article lists. LOL.Three articles are mine in the all time best section. That article had more than 1000 likes but all those were lost as well as other's articles when the site admin redesigned the site.

Some people like you couldn't show any logic against my words and chose to hurl ****** and sexual abuses at me showing their low-lifeness. You just used 'beta', it shows your low-lifeness too.Did your parents not teach manners how to talk with elders ? Anyways.

seems like e beta jekhane jay sekhane public er gali khay! 1 MATRO INDIA gele arame thakbe

Just go and check in the right corner of the article, that article is the number 1 article in the all time best article lists. LOL.Three articles are mine in the all time best section. That article had more than 1000 likes but all those were lost as well as other's articles when the site admin redesigned the site.

Some people like you couldn't show any logic against my words and chose to hurl ****** and sexual abuses at me showing their low-lifeness. You just used 'beta', it shows your low-lifeness too.Did your parents not teach manners how to talk with elders ? Anyways.

Kan Khuila Shuina Rakh! Ami tor khaio na tor porio na! Toi amare police er voi dekhaner kera! Ami Dalal re oboshshoi Crush Kormo! Toi ke dalal naki?Tor kase Shoina kormo na! Ami amar desh re valobaishsha ja ichcha tai kormo! Tor rokto chokhkho re ami voi pai na. AMra oira aiya joira bohi nai. Tangail Ashish . TOr theng vainga Hate dhorai dimo. Ami kono onnai kori nai je tore deikha doran lagbo! Amar matire ami jothestho valobashi. Kono Dalal Falal er kase Amar shekhon lagbo na. Poralekhar borai koros. Bal shikhso. Nejer desh re valobashosh na. Manush ai rokom kharap hobar pare na. Amar shob thread poira dekh. Nejer deshre bojte parbi. Choto hoiau tore deshpremer shikhkha debar chai. Abar tora Manush ho!

Kan Khuila Shuina Rakh! Ami tor khaio na tor porio na! Toi amare police er voi dekhaner kera! Ami Dalal re oboshshoi Crush Kormo! Toi ke dalal naki?Tor kase Shoina kormo na! Ami amar desh re valobaishsha ja ichcha tai kormo! Tor rokto chokhkho re ami voi pai na. AMra oira aiya joira bohi nai. Tangail Ashish . TOr theng vainga Hate dhorai dimo. Ami kono onnai kori nai je tore deikha doran lagbo! Amar matire ami jothestho valobashi. Kono Dalal Falal er kase Amar shekhon lagbo. Poralekhar borai koros. Bal shikhso. Nejer desh re valobashosh na. Manush ai rokom kharap hobar pare na. Amar shob thread poira dekh. Nejer deshre bojte parbi. Choto hoiau tore deshpremer shikhkha debar chai. Abar tora Manush ho!

Aryans are great.

Kan Khuila Shuina Rakh! Ami tor khaio na tor porio na! Toi amare police er voi dekhaner kera! Ami Dalal re oboshshoi Crush Kormo! Toi ke dalal naki?Tor kase Shoina kormo na! Ami amar desh re valobaishsha ja ichcha tai kormo! Tor rokto chokhkho re ami voi pai na. AMra oira aiya joira bohi nai. Tangail Ashish . TOr theng vainga Hate dhorai dimo. Ami kono onnai kori nai je tore deikha doran lagbo! Amar matire ami jothestho valobashi. Kono Dalal Falal er kase Amar shekhon lagbo na. Poralekhar borai koros. Bal shikhso. Nejer desh re valobashosh na. Manush ai rokom kharap hobar pare na. Amar shob thread poira dekh. Nejer deshre bojte parbi. Choto hoiau tore deshpremer shikhkha debar chai. Abar tora Manush ho!

Tell me your name and address, why do u fear to publish them, frightened chicken heart ? As I said, I will have you arrested. From your nasty mouth, it has been proved that your parents were nasty too from whom you learned this way of abusing. Low Life.

OK. Here is a man who hates Moulana Abdul Hamid Khan Bhashani, Zia Ur Rahman, Dr. Yunus but loves india, Mujib and Hasina....the whole nation is looking forward to next election to get rid of such dalals.. May Allah help us all.

Thank god for that, I am waiting for the day when all of Bangladesh turns hostile towards India and all the diplomatic, economic ties between the two are cut off, and borders sealed and mined.
cool story bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom