What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys keep forgetting about USA and EU. Your biggest export destinations. You ll become another Myanmar and North Korea by becoming pro Chinese.
this is about reducing india's influence in the bay of bengal region by neutralizing it through China. UK usa have nothing to do with it.

this is about reducing india's influence in the bay of bengal region by neutralizing it through China. UK usa have nothing to do with it.

Heh you'd be surprised, USA reeled Myanmar in just because of that, to deny China access to the Bay of Bengal. China needs to secure Malacca Strait and presence in Bay of Bengal will help China in doing that.

like i said before, UN jao, products boycott karo ya websites hack karo, borders killings tabhi band hogi jab tum jabardasti hamari territory me ghusna band karoge...samjhe miyaan!!

অনলাইনের তথ্য অনুযায়ী, গতকাল রাত পর্যন্ত ভারতীয় প্রায় ১০ হাজার ওয়েবসাইটে হামলা চালানো হয়েছে বলে হ্যাকাররা দাবি করেছেন। এ ছাড়া হ্যাকাররা গতকাল বিএসএফের বিকল্প ওয়েবসাইট (bsf.nic.in) দখল করে সেটির প্রোগ্রামিং সংকেত (সোর্সকোড) উন্মুক্ত করে দেন। অপরদিকে ভারতীয় হ্যাকারদের দাবি অনুযায়ী বাংলাদেশের ৩০০ সাইটে আক্রমণ করা হয়েছে। ( At leat 10,000 Indian website attacked by BD hackers including BSF alternate one . Indians claimed they attacked 300 Bangladeshi sites .

????????-???? ??????-?????! - ????? ???

azbaroj @ it passed 20,000 today according to black hats

Indians should know from this that they found Awami League submissive to them...well they always have been...but bangladeshi public specially the young generation aren't going to tolerate any type of non-sense like border killing, water sharing etc. etc. Now they may be playing with computer...tomorrow they will be in charge of the country...so beware...this kids are showing resellience...that is what I am appreciating, which the older donkeys couldn't show. When ever they talk it sounds like maee ok I don't sound exactly like them as I am not in their generation. Anyway lets kick AL a**.

like that somebody said before there is not enough bangladeshi website for us to hack....btw who cares..las time i checked some pak hackers tried to take Kashmir through symbiosis website.btw if google earth can give you land hack that and try to merge west bengal and tripura with bangladesh..BSF after watching that on google earth will move away from border.:rofl::P

Indians should know from this that they found Awami League submissive to them...well they always have been...but bangladeshi public specially the young generation aren't going to tolerate any type of non-sense like border killing, water sharing etc. etc. Now they may be playing with computer...tomorrow they will be in charge of the country...so beware...this kids are showing resellience...that is what I am appreciating, which the older donkeys couldn't show. When ever they talk it sounds like maee ok I don't sound exactly like them as I am not in their generation. Anyway lets kick AL a**.

Same way too, we Indians could not tolerate your pole Vaulters. Kudos to our BSF for teaching lessons to evil illegal immigrants and smugglers. :yahoo: :yahoo:

Down with the Bangladeshi websites! Jai Hind!

Now that I've got the customary patriotism out of the way, what's the whole point of this cyberwar?

like that somebody said before there is not enough bangladeshi website for us to hack....btw who cares..las time i checked some pak hackers tried to take Kashmir through symbiosis website.btw if google earth can give you land hack that and try to merge west bengal and tripura with bangladesh..BSF after watching that on google earth will move away from border.:rofl::P

So we get millions of target to attack & you will get no target in Digital Bangladesh . Consequences from our side has no limit until you get finished .

Do Bangladeshis think that no one else in the world is capable of DDOS attacks on websites :hang2:

If hacking websites would solve issues, there would no more issues left in the world. You hack website, it comes back on in couple of hours. Its a pointless exercise.

Holy cow! That's some harsh trolling :rofl:

So we get millions of target to attack & you will get no target in Digital Bangladesh . Consequences from our side has no limit until you get finished .
Dont you think the administrator of their website dont know how to restart the server.it is childish to hack educational institutes website.btw what do you mean that we will get finished.Can you people killl us by website attack.:woot:.I AM NOW TERRIFIED MORTIFIED PETRIFIED after hearing those bangla threats.MY LEGS are TREMBLING.:cheesy::P

Wow!!! we Indians are having Cyberwar with Pakistan since last 15 years and nothing happened and an army new kids thinking they can ruin India. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom