What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
650 million are active. That makes you less than 50%?? Sorry what is the population of India? I don't know much about india...

Combined effort by our brothers. I like it already.

lol the above Muslim countries can't do a jack **** if non Muslim world starts to attack Muslim cyber space. the Arab hackers learnt his lessons the hard way by making a mistake of publishing Israeli credit cards info. wake up bangladesh its not good to fight the neighbour who surrounds you from three sides.

Whats non muslim hackers? You are alone Indians... Both muslims and non muslims are attacking you. anonymous is not muslim hacker group. It is one of the largest groups in world western based i guess...

Whats non muslim hackers? You are alone Indians... Both muslims and non muslims are attacking you. anonymous is not muslim hacker group. It is one of the largest groups in world western based i guess...

its an interesting game ok lets see what happens next! the odd man out from the above group is china and that's the major hacking challenge, rest all Muslim hackers are midgets and dwarf in comparison to Indian IT.

Can't believe people actually cheer for such stupidity. There are better ways to show one valor .

Can't believe people actually cheer for such stupidity. There are better ways to show one valor .
Clear indication If BNP cuts of relation with India after coming to power, becomes pro China .... It will be appreciated hugely by Bangladeshis... begum zia This is our chance to go for the fork move...

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Indian it professionals are more busy at making money. Sorry.
they are not professionals actually. Students of my age...

Please tell the Begum to mine the border as well, also remind her no cutmoney for tareq anymore.

lol that's how a least competent try to seek attention and bangladeshis are enjoying hacking stupid sites which are hardly visited by anyone. ya internet warriors have waged internet jihad against India in the name of their fallen brave pole vaulters .

I know they are students, who else would have indulge themselves into such tomfoolery.

My only concern is that Awami kuttay may go after Bangladeshi hackers. I hope they are safe from Awami Haramis hands.

650 million are active. That makes you less than 50%?? Sorry what is the population of India? I don't know much about india...

India's population is 1.2 Billion so still over 50%.

Why are we talking about Mobile phone subscribers anways?

Clear indication If BNP cuts of relation with India after coming to power, becomes pro China .... It will be appreciated hugely by Bangladeshis... begum zia This is our chance to go for the fork move...

She better act up this time. No mushi mushi **** like last time. otherwise people will throw her in to gutter out of frustration,

You guys keep forgetting about USA and EU. Your biggest export destinations. You ll become another Myanmar and North Korea by becoming pro Chinese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom