What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the govt is sleeping concern young generation can not sleep . keep going buddy :tup:

Its gud tht banladeshi youths are showing their concern to world over indians killing of inocent Bangladeshis, when their govt is not doing anything....

BTW its strange that indian's (govt, peoples) didnt blame ISI yet for training these ppls for hacking sites...:P

poor they, they are not following their national duty...:p

Hail to Pole Vaulters.

Pole-Vault--18910.jpg

only proves that bangladeshi kids have nothing to do than hack some vulnerable sites...kudos to bangladesh and bangladeshi fanboys who are supporting this pathetic act :tup:

From IT prospect Hacking does not help much.

You hack your enemy and they hack in return and the hacking remians only for couple of hr....

Hacking should be like you hack the site and the other and user are not effected by it you steal all the information and it should for atleast 6 months without anyone noticing actually.

Like PDF you put any info here it get updated in CIA and ISI database... I think also RAW.... they filter with some capable words.. these generate alerts and group get the mail....

all other hacking is nothing but childish.

Microsoft's India store hacked, usernames & passwords stolen

Our Bangladeshi kids are so immatured, they are just wasting their time, energy and electricity. What they are doing are not real hacking too. Site hacking is nothing as compared to server hacking, latter being a difficult job. These sites gets recovered easily withing 10 minutes to 1-2days. So, wat's the use of these temporary hacking ?

Actually these brainless juvenile Bangladeshi kids have enough time to waste on useless matters. Indians shouldn't take these childish acts seriously. These are to be treated like laughing stuffs.

They are ruining Bangladesh-India relationship and I am sure soon they will get rid of these stupid acts since India got much more hackers than we have and since India is so advanced in hacking and computer related stuffs.

I feel ashamed that these uneducated Bangladeshi kids are so imaginative that they are treating it as war. If a real war broke out, Bangladesh would have been destroyed in the twinkling of an eye since the ratio of the number of soldiers of INDIA: BANGLADESH = 20:1.

So, Indian guys, just keep laughing and don't get serious about these jokes.

Really, how stupid our kids are I just cannot imagine ! This kids as well as their supporters have inferiority complex for sure for which they are behaving such childishly.

Its Dr Mushfique from Dhaka, Bangladesh.Thanks everyone.

Ordinary Bangladeshis, ok let us see? More than 70% Bangladeshis don't have internet and are too poor even to afford a meal a day , out of the 30% , half of them don't know what hacking is, then there are those that like india , those that like awami league , those that stoners and weed addicts who really don't care about news like this. Yes , ordinary bangladeshis :cheesy:

You are more than a dumb a**. sorry to say, but no offence it should be india on that stat..

From IT prospect Hacking does not help much.

You hack your enemy and they hack in return and the hacking remians only for couple of hr....

Hacking should be like you hack the site and the other and user are not effected by it you steal all the information and it should for atleast 6 months without anyone noticing actually.

Like PDF you put any info here it get updated in CIA and ISI database... I think also RAW.... they filter with some capable words.. these generate alerts and group get the mail....

all other hacking is nothing but childish.

Microsoft's India store hacked, usernames & passwords stolen

haha absolutely right....putting some offensive stuff on home page is not hacking...

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Our Bangladeshi kids are so immatured, they are just wasting their time, energy and electricity. What they are doing are not real hacking too. Site hacking is nothing as compared to server hacking, latter being a difficult job. These sites gets recovered easily withing 10 minutes to 1-2days. So, wat's the use of these temporary hacking ?

Actually these brainless juvenile Bangladeshi kids have enough time to waste on useless matters. Indians shouldn't take these childish acts seriously. These are to be treated like laughing stuffs.

They are ruining Bangladesh-India relationship and I am sure soon they will get rid of these stupid acts since India got much more hackers than we have and since India is so advanced in hacking and computer related stuffs.

I feel ashamed that these uneducated Bangladeshi kids are so imaginative that they are treating it as war. If a real war broke out, Bangladesh would have been destroyed in the twinkling of an eye since the ratio of the number of soldiers of INDIA: BANGLADESH = 20:1.

So, Indian guys, just keep laughing and don't get serious about these jokes.

Really, how stupid our kids are I just cannot imagine ! This kids as well as their supporters have inferiority complex for sure for which they are behaving such childishly.

Its Dr Mushfique from Dhaka, Bangladesh.Thanks everyone.

well said sir...both indian and bangleshi kids should take a note of this..

Bangladeshis are just consoling their futile ego by doing these meaningless activities. They should concentrate on giving justice to their economical potential

What should be our aim is not to get DIVIDED but be UNITED. Just think, we could be stronger than China and some other notable countries if we Bangladeshi, Indians and Pakistanis had mutual UNITY. Why hating other belief/ideologies/religious/customs/creeds ? World laughs at us that in spite of having glowing promise, we lag behind other countries. Abusing or hurling angry words at others ain't any solution. One famous political analyst made a comment on us - " Bengalis are emotional, sentimental and negative in attitude. They always wanted a scapegoat for their own follies." - This is very important because once they used to blame Pakistan and now they are blaming India. I believe, a lot of Pakistani new generation citizens are sorry for their opportunist politicians and army's heinous crime during 1971. During my 4 years stay in Pakistan, I got good behaviour from the Pakistani people. They were very much friendly and co-operative. Again, in my visit in India, Indians also behaved very well, so modest and helpful. It appears that common people of any country, whether India and Pakistan are actually not bad, but some are made bad by brainwashing by some opportunist religious/political/ extreme nationalist leaders.We have to take care to save ourselves from those who try to cause problems among Bangladesh, India and Pakistan.

So, we shouldn't do such foolish job which may hamper inter-country relationships which would nothing but bring in unnecessary havocs for all the people of Bangladesh, India and Pakistan.

Bangladesh, India and Pakistan - all be happy, prosperous and peaceful, it would be my wish for lifetime. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom