What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defacing an website is like tear down a poster that is hung on the wall, very juvenile.

This is something to be proud of? Snotty nosed youngsters at their juvenile games and we have a thread on it!!! Why don't these moronic keyboard warriors do something worthwhile other than hacking into some useless government sites? If they are so patriotic, why don't they join the Army? How are they serving their country by doing this crap?

This is something to be proud of? Snotty nosed youngsters at their juvenile games and we have a thread on it!!! Why don't these moronic keyboard warriors do something worthwhile other than hacking into some useless government sites? If they are so patriotic, why don't they join the Army? How are they serving their country by doing this crap?
Are you talking about these kb warriors working in IT industries and helping in growth of the nation....no can do....they are fanatics which cripple a country.

THE MATTER BEHIND THIS HACKING JOKE: KILLING OF A YOUNG KID NAMED FELANI

The reason behind why Bangladeshis are upset with India lies mostly on FELANI MATTERS, an unfortunate little female kid who got shot by BSF and her dead body was hanging on the wire-fence of the INDIA-BANGLADESH border.

I would say, this mishap wouldn't ever occur, if Felani's parents wouldn't have tried to cross border illegally i.e. without visa from India to Bangladesh. Felani's mom was crying and was giving testimony to TV channel reporters " Pater vogot varot gechilam " ( We went to India due to our poverty ) This is an humanitarian issue, however this intrusion is never legal. Thus, Felani's parents are the main responsible for that sinless little kid.

Yet, I would blame BSF too that even after Indian Prime Minister Manmahan Singh's promise, they were not using non-lethal weapons.

But, here is one problem too. It has been seen that even after these shootings at illegal intruders, they are not being frightened and yet crossing borders for smuggling and other jobs. So, it can be assumed that stopping the shooting may let the smugglers become damn care about these more and more and the condition of the border situation would have worsened.

I also would say its BGB's responsibility to guard the border with alertness and carefulness that our Bangladeshi people cannot cross the Bangladeshi border illegally and go to that of India. But, BGB is careless of this responsibility again.

The solution of this problem should be:

1) Indian government should direct BSF not to use any lethal weapons and keep their promise of not killing any people. Breach of this should have punishments like they did in case of those BSF jawans who bit a Bangladeshi guy black and blue which was illegal.

2) Bangladeshi government should express their grief to Indian government for the childish hackings by Bangladeshi newbie hackers and also give strict order to the BGB that those who cross borders illegally must have to be stopped by all means. Breach of this should result in punishments of the BGB personnels.

3) In case of some other issues e.g. Tipaimukh Dam Project, experts from both country should sit for some meetings and do research and act accordingly ensuring righteous/equal distribution of water for both countries.

4) Tista Barrage treaty should be signed as early as possible as per Delhi's previous promise.

Bangladeshi people should always keep that in mind that in present condition, both India and Pakistan who are our neighbours, are not our enemy but friends. We should join hands and should go for righteous/equal distribution of anything regarding as per the context of the matter.

I feel all the people who believe in equality/righteousness wouldn't disagree in these proposals which I must claim, neutral/non-partial to the best of my efforts. Thanks everyone.

Are you talking about these kb warriors working in IT industries and helping in growth of the nation....no can do....they are fanatics which cripple a country.

I am talking of the school and college dropouts and failed programmers who waste time in these pursuits.

So till now Bangladeshi did these things:-
1) Burning Indian flag and demonstration
2) Threatened to cry before UN
3)Boycott Indian goods except Beef
4) Hacking Indian site

But the most important one they will never do i.e. Pole Vaulting into Indian Border. So, at the end of the day do whatever you want and BSF will continue protect our homes from these parasites.

The reason behind why Bangladeshis are upset with India lies mostly on FELANI MATTERS, an unfortunate little female kid who got shot by BSF and her dead body was hanging on the wire-fence of the INDIA-BANGLADESH border.

I would say, this mishap wouldn't ever occur, if Felani's parents wouldn't have tried to cross border illegally i.e. without visa from India to Bangladesh. Felani's mom was crying and was giving testimony to TV channel reporters " Pater vogot varot gechilam " ( We went to India due to our poverty ) This is an humanitarian issue, however this intrusion is never legal. Thus, Felani's parents are the main responsible for that sinless little kid.

Yet, I would blame BSF too that even after Indian Prime Minister Manmahan Singh's promise, they were not using non-lethal weapons.

But, here is one problem too. It has been seen that even after these shootings at illegal intruders, they are not being frightened and yet crossing borders for smuggling and other jobs. So, it can be assumed that stopping the shooting may let the smugglers become damn care about these more and more and the condition of the border situation would have worsened.

I also would say its BGB's responsibility to guard the border with alertness and carefulness that our Bangladeshi people cannot cross the Bangladeshi border illegally and go to that of India. But, BGB is careless of this responsibility again.

1) Indian government should direct BSF not to use any lethal weapons and keep their promise of not killing any people. Breach of this should have punishments like they did in case of those BSF jawans who bit a Bangladeshi guy black and blue which was illegal.

2) Bangladeshi government should express their grief to Indian government for the childish hackings by Bangladeshi newbie hackers and also give strict order to the BGB that those who cross borders illegally must have to be stopped by all means. Breach of this should result in punishments of the BGB personnels.

3) In case of some other issues e.g. Tipaimukh Dam Project, experts from both country should sit for some meetings and do research and act accordingly ensuring righteous/equal distribution of water for both countries.

4) Tista Barrage treaty should be signed as early as possible as per Delhi's previous promise.

Bangladeshi people should always keep that in mind that in present condition, both India and Pakistan who are our neighbours, are not our enemy but friends. We should join hands and should go for righteous/equal distribution of anything regarding as per the context of the matter.

I feel all the people who believe in equality/righteousness wouldn't disagree in these proposals which I must claim, neutral/non-partial to the best of my efforts. Thanks everyone.

one sensible bangladeshi on pdf apart from two or 3 more, hope you ain't labelled as false flagger. very nicely explained liked your posts.

one sensible bangladeshi on pdf apart from two or 3 more, hope you ain't labelled as false flagger. very nicely explained liked your posts.

It was a good post. But his expectations out of the GoB are unrealistic.

seems some thing fishy,

never seen this guy before or he just joint PDF to post above:D (indians feelings about Bangladesh) his first posts probably...?
& the mostly thanked by indians...........:P

What should be our aim is not to get DIVIDED but be UNITED. Just think, we could be stronger than China and some other notable countries if we Bangladeshi, Indians and Pakistanis had mutual UNITY. Why hating other belief/ideologies/religious/customs/creeds ? World laughs at us that in spite of having glowing promise, we lag behind other countries. Abusing or hurling angry words at others ain't any solution. One famous political analyst made a comment on us - " Bengalis are emotional, sentimental and negative in attitude. They always wanted a scapegoat for their own follies." - This is very important because once they used to blame Pakistan and now they are blaming India. I believe, a lot of Pakistani new generation citizens are sorry for their opportunist politicians and army's heinous crime during 1971. During my 4 years stay in Pakistan, I got good behaviour from the Pakistani people. They were very much friendly and co-operative. Again, in my visit in India, Indians also behaved very well, so modest and helpful. It appears that common people of any country, whether India and Pakistan are actually not bad, but some are made bad by brainwashing by some opportunist religious/political/ extreme nationalist leaders.We have to take care to save ourselves from those who try to cause problems among Bangladesh, India and Pakistan.

So, we shouldn't do such foolish job which may hamper inter-country relationships which would nothing but bring in unnecessary havocs for all the people of Bangladesh, India and Pakistan.

Bangladesh, India and Pakistan - all be happy, prosperous and peaceful, it would be my wish for lifetime. Thanks everyone.
lots of thanks for above post. Nice. Now whats your suggestion? We should not blame india. Okay. Then?

there are three options. continue to take bullets like felani? Beating like Selim? 2. Expecting india to act less aggressively. 3. Go hostile? Choice is yours.....You may add more options.

and union with India? No thanks. I don't want to live like Kashmiris.

Leave the teens in play out of politics, they have a right to protest.
Some of them resides outside BD and does not represent any political party
but BD, expecting logic at that age is a fools wish.

However I’m worried if our servers are protected from counter hacks,
other than that it’s quite funny (in an EVIL way :devil:).

Leave the teens in play out of politics, they have a right to protest.
Some of them resides outside BD and does not represent any political party
but BD, expecting logic at that age is a fools wish.

However I’m worried if our servers are protected from counter hacks,
other than that it’s quite funny (in an EVIL way :devil:).

Believe that Indian hackers have much larger experience in hacking, your stupid kids did a blunder.

Quit whining and protect your E-mail ID. :D

Bangladeshi kids are new in hacking stuff, Indians are busy since 90s. They know better than your little kids. By the way did hacking stopped BSF shootings of pole-vaulters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom