What's new

India, Bangladesh hackers wage cyber war

Status
Not open for further replies.
My advice to BD dnt try to Play such games with India,

LOL, you call this war? Kids targeting random websites not related in any way to India's security, and the next day , these websites are up and running. I hope these indian cyber army , or whatever should get a job and leave the fun for these bangladeshi kids.

Well, I was wondering, what was in the mind of your brother, IndianTiger.

LOL, you call this war? Kids targeting random websites not related in any way to India's security, and the next day , these websites are up and running. I hope these indian cyber army , or whatever should get a job and leave the fun for these bangladeshi kids.

What is more important and significant is the huge support being shown by ordinary Bangladeshis for the hackers on our side.

What is more important and significant is the huge support being shown by ordinary Bangladeshis for the hackers on our side.

This means ordinary Bangladeshis are fed up with Awamis submissive attitude toward India. They are liking what the hackers had done. I think this reflect the sentiment across the board against India, hence the Al.

So what you gonna do because hacker has been hacking your sites left and right. I mean war is on. So, what mighty India gonna do with our tiny nations?

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Do you have any ideas, who are those guys?
Black hat, BD CYBER army, Expire three bangladeshi hacking group Plus international group Anonymous, ZHC and some others from Pakistan China Turkey Saudi Arab, Malaysia, Indonesia hacking Indian websites...

Black hat, BD CYBER army, Expire three bangladeshi hacking group Plus international group Anonymous, ZHC and some others from Pakistan China Turkey Saudi Arab, Malaysia, Indonesia hacking Indian websites...

Combined effort by our brothers. I like it already.

Ordinary Bangladeshis, ok let us see? More than 70% Bangladeshis don't have internet and are too poor even to afford a meal a day , out of the 30% , half of them don't know what hacking is, then there are those that like india , those that like awami league , those that stoners and weed addicts who really don't care about news like this. Yes , ordinary bangladeshis :cheesy:

Ordinary Bangladeshis, ok let us see? More than 70% Bangladeshis don't have internet and are too poor even to afford a meal a day , out of the 30% , half of them don't know what hacking is, then there are those that like india , those that like awami league , those that stoners and weed addicts who really don't care about news like this. Yes , ordinary bangladeshis :cheesy:

I think you made a mistake there buddy. You mean to say India in place of Bangladesh.

Do how much hacking you want, at the last of the day BSF will keep on shooting these pole-vaulters. Solution lies not in internet but Bangladeshi should give away the desire of pole vaulting into India.

booh! Last time bangladesh telecommunication told us 50% bangladeshi use mobile phone now. Let us know about your country Super Rich Endian.

and then a real war .........

Real war for what, what exactly do Bangladeshis want? You don't like it when ties improve, and you want to wage war when all ties are cut off.

Yes sure go ahead with real war if you are feeling suciadal:cheesy:

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

booh! Last time bangladesh telecommunication told us 50% bangladeshi use mobile phone now. Let us know about your country Super Rich Endian.

India has about 900 Million mobile phone subscribers. Thats 75% of the total population.

What you gonna do man? You guys going to **take over Bangladesh** or something?

no thanks, bangladesh is not worth that effort, if we wanted then we could have done it in 1971 itself. who wants to own a sinking piece of marshy land ?

and then a real war .........

and then every bangladeshi floating in bay of Bengal. :rofl:

Gogo, Grapes are sour!

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Roy post a link please..

India Bangladesh waging Cyber War??? WTF???
Whats the problem with kids now a days????
Grow up......U bengladeshis have to chill down......
India has to be the last problem u guys have to think of...
And if India becomes the first problem for u guys...jeez...Bad luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom