What's new

India at the Olympic: why no one ever considers the genetic angle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians take the shit right where Ganga and Brahmaputra merge into Bangladesh..great waters which your ancestors grew up consuming

It's truly hazardous to be downstream from India. Now bodies are floating in too. On the brighter side maybe we can help you fix your covid death count. :lol:

It's truly hazardous to be downstream from India. Now bodies are floating in too. On the brighter side maybe we can help you fix your covid death count. :lol:

Nope you are exactly where we want you to be...downstream from us..as we take the dump right where Ganges and Brahmaputra exit India...anyways donot request our help when Global Warming Reaper of Death comes to collect his due......IPCC Report says, catastrophe will hit much much sooner than expected

Nope you are exactly where we want you to be...downstream from us..as we take the dump right where Ganges and Brahmaputra exit India...anyways donot request our help when Global Warming Reaper of Death comes to collect his due......IPCC Report says, catastrophe will hit much much sooner than expected

As we say on our side of Bengal, "shokuner doa-e goru more na". :D

Yup not denying it...but probably Haryanvi veggie....POunjab and Haryana are the onyl two states where enough diary protein is consumed that makes up for deficit in animal protein...can we say the same about UP+BIhar? UP+Bihar used to have average height of 6'1" inches when ancient Chinese visited the area...even Arrian said that people in the NOrthern plains were much taller than the People in the Sulaiman Mountains (where Pashtuns are located)....The Hindi belt has heavily fallen due to famines in British era and malnutrition in Republic of India era

I was reading an article about Bolt and how he was preparing for Olympics for last 6 months. Only non veg was some 6-8 chicken nuggets and egg, chicken was for taste. He heavily depended on soya protein and dairy was avoided. If I am not wrong Messi follows a similar diet.

Add to this some famous vegan sports persons like William sisters and so on.

Conclusion animal protein is not mandatory for nutrition if supplemented properly.

The time you are telling Patna was todays New York, London put together. I think the decline of strong power in East of India including BD has created some weak generations.

Was talking about stupid videos like this.

Its sad indian media doing shit like this. I dont see not even Canada or American media this vicious with lying.

'molo tyagay' ki vai? Looks like our languages are diverging.

"number 2 bathroom activity"
Conclusion animal protein is not mandatory for nutrition if supplemented properly.

Yup this is the most important part...one more thing Western vegans, low meat eaters who are sports champions became vegan much later in life...very few Western sports champions were vegans in the critical 0-20 age period

I am hoping that you are not confusing yourself to be a white french while cleaning dishes somewhere in an Indian restaurant..
No confusion bro, I'm just an average BD dude at times having Indoo girls cleaning my shona somewhere in my large cozy bedroom. :D

• Haha
Reactions: mmr
However everyone deliberately ignores the elephant in the room. That is Indian people's genetic limitation.
Man if you tell that to an Indian,you'll probably get a reply like this:
indianlol2.jpg

You must be in your early teens to think that parents keep a tab on everything an individual adult does.

Anyways this is way off-topic.

No I meant do they follow your "trad understanding" of Zina too? So You are free to commit Zina with "Indoo girls" cuz you know one day you will perform Hajj? are your sisters and womenfolk also free to commit Zina if they know that they will perform Hajj one day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom