What's new

India assures Vietnam of all help in military modernisation

Bad move , why are they provoking China??

At the same time what can India offer to Vietnam? Indians are dying of hunger and India wants to cosy with Vietnam to send China a strong message.

Where did I hear it? Of cos clown wouldn't admit.

Smoke free engine but with an exorbitant price tag? Sorry no....

C-17 and Apache are all sold at exorbitant price. Its so good to milk India. Did US gives any weapon to India for free? :enjoy:
USS Trenton

India going to modernise Vietnam military by helping Vietnam set up skools India style?

:D :D:D

1607492660960.png

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

What can India provide that they couldn't from Russia, the U.S., or Europe directly other than maybe ballistic missiles and nukes?

These folks are delusional past the point of any help ! It has got to be something in the water or in the food.

For me it’s quite staggering that there are human beings on earth as delusional as the Indians. It’s narcissism at its peak.

Indian record speaks for itself. From exploding gun barrels due to low quality shells to useless weapons locating radars they sold to Armenia which resulted in loss for them in recent war. Brahmos works all thanks to Russians but their local produce nirbhay was inducted despite failed launches. Let's not forget Dhurv that was sold but kept falling out of sky one by one. If Vietnam is inducting their duds then RIP. I wouldn't expect even made in India pen to work let alone defence products.

ha ha ha pakistanis have dozens of noble winner scientists , world is proud of pak defence and space research .

ha ha ha pakistanis have dozens of noble winner scientists , world is proud of pak defence and space research .

Ahhhh.... :D :D:D

Our New Recruit masquerading as a colonel occifer trying to spread his unique brand of recruit wisdom far and wide again.
And New Recruit! if and when you address me, preface your sentence with SIR!

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

For me it’s quite staggering that there are human beings on earth as delusional as the Indians. It’s narcissism at its peak.

Ideally as a developing country you need to lay low, keep your people/country together, and work hard to build the economy. Once you build the economy, economic power, military might, and other bragging rights will follow you inevitably, making you the object of envy to other nations !

Back
Top Bottom