What's new

India assisting neighbours in science education, communication

Thousands of crores are being spent to create schools outside India when the country itself lacks schools.
Better to check your facts because we are far better to those countries which are being helped.
Sorry, for replying late.

@Indian Patriot
please don't worry about internal Indian issues. We are improving very fast. I can give you some links if you want. ;)
@nForce please don't bring religion here. You should have idea how many Indian Muslims are here (include me).

Better to check your facts because we are far better to those countries which are being helped.
Sorry, for replying late.

@Indian Patriot
please don't worry about internal Indian issues. We are improving very fast. I can give you some links if you want. ;)
@nForce please don't bring religion here. You should have idea how many Indian Muslims are here (include me).
I don't do that. I am replying a false flagger Pakistani. Check the previous posts of this guy, you will understand.

I don't do that. I am replying a false flagger Pakistani. Check the previous posts of this guy, you will understand.
He may be a communist or a supporter of opposition. But you have no right to question anybody's nationality.
Honestly tell me, how would you feel if someone calls you a pakistani?

He may be a communist or a supporter of opposition. But you have no right to question anybody's nationality.
Honestly tell me, how would you feel if someone calls you a pakistani?
I have every right to question one's nationality. Which particular rule are you referring to ? Are you certifying him here ?
Communist and supporter of opposition ?? Huh.. Are you even sure you know what you mean by that ? I cannot think of any reason to abhor either of those.
This person is a known troll, a racist, a communalist and a hate monger. High chance this guy is a false flagger. If not, and hates our Motherland, then I suggest him to move to a better place the Utopia of his dreams.
My suggestion to, stop making friends online with people you know little about. Reality may vary to a great extent.

Last edited:
We must improve the quality of teachers for maximum attendance and focus.
For primary education as under
Sush.jpg

And for secondary and higher studies
hottestteacherswelovedinbollywoodmoviesvidyabalan_1409837135.jpg

lol practice what you preach.

You mean like the RSS b@stards who preach nationalism but hide inside the gutter when a 26/11 happens?

I have every right to question one's nationality

You do not, this is not your forum. The day a beggar like you makes his/her own forum is the day you troll there. Continue with your butt-hurt tantrums and hopefully you will be on a long leave.

Doesn't change the fact that many tens of thousands of Indian schools don't have minimum infrastructure,

You mean like the RSS b@stards who preach nationalism but hide inside the gutter when a 26/11 happens?
You do not, this is not your forum. The day a beggar like you makes his/her own forum is the day you troll there. Continue with your butt-hurt tantrums and hopefully you will be on a long leave.
Doesn't change the fact that many tens of thousands of Indian schools don't have minimum infrastructure,

First tell me how brave are the terror rats to attack civilian people?

National leaders went to the scene when the attack happened and the operation was being carried out.

It is like we will attack your soft belly and we are brave.

We have to spend more in education and r & d. Country's
development depends on that

The terror rats don't judge nationalism of people like the RSS b@stards do. Where were the RSS b@stards hiding during 26/11? Muslims in the kitchen of Taj Hotel sacrificed their lives protecting guests at Taj even though they were not trained to do so. Where were the b@stard RSS goons who abuse Muslims but run like cowards when the country is attacked?

Even after these Muslims have to time and again prove their patriotism while the RSS b@stards have the libery to remain cowards. Why?

How many national leaders were killed and how many people did they rescue?

Tell that to RSS c****

I have no idea what to say !

You continue your rants ...!

No cookies for the ungrateful communalists who hide behind an IP in the internet to spread hatred. They don't matter anyway.

You wish.

I have no idea what to say !

Because you are embarrassed.

No cookies for the ungrateful communalists who hide behind an IP in the internet to spread hatred. They don't matter anyway.

The funny thing is if you meet me in real life you would fall at my feet begging for mercy. How many Muslims have you mocked in real life about their religion?

You wish.

Worry about your plate of roti and the dhoti. You have hijacked the thread enough with your Islamophobic comments, now get lost.

You continue your rants ...!

just like saffron traitors do right?

Because you are embarrassed.

The funny thing is if you meet me in real life you would fall at my feet begging for mercy. How many Muslims have you mocked in real life about their religion?

Worry about your plate of roti and the dhoti. You have hijacked the thread enough with your Islamophobic comments, now get lost.

just like saffron traitors do right?

I am embarrassed because I picked an argument with you !

Saffron traitors?

I know every internet mullah is a superman.

That's pretty much what you are doing. Again, get a life.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom