What's new

India asks US Embassy not to screen movies at American Centre

State department should declare india as hardship zone and allocate hardship allowance for diplomat and officials posted in india.

Two soldiers are our entire nation. Italy stands behind its citizens. We leave no one behind. Thats what you don´t understand. Those soldiers are seen as heroes in italy, because they have such a hard job. What happened was an accident. But as i said, India want throw our friendship in the dirt. And thats sad in my opinion. I wonder if all the nice things indian politicians always said abount italian-indian friendship was really meant as truth...and that hurts.
You said you were a German. You are now an Italian too :undecided:

The shooting might well be an accident. But you do get punished for careless accidents especially if other people are hurt.
No one is throwing any friendship under any thing. We are not acting against either Italy, Germany or US. BTW, there are a lot of other foreign folks in Indian jails too. But that does not mean that we are acting against that country. Only that a person had committed a crime and are being prosecuted for it.
Justice must prevail.

in such case time to double it.

It would be better if they Triple it :cheesy: or even quadruple it.

India wants US to spend more money from its treasury to pay their diplomats so that they can come to India to spend that money :enjoy:

You said you were a German. You are now an Italian too :undecided:

The shooting might well be an accident. But you do get punished for careless accidents especially if other people are hurt.
No one is throwing any friendship under any thing. We are not acting against either Italy, Germany or US. BTW, there are a lot of other foreign folks in Indian jails too. But that does not mean that we are acting against that country. Only that a person had committed a crime and are being prosecuted for it.
Justice must prevail.
i said from beginning that i'm half german and half italian. My father is german and my mother italian. So simply drop that.

Italy can not and will not accept any of its soldiers one day in indian prison. Its as easy as that. Its simply unacceptable.

We Expected you to act honorably and send back the marines who we had released during christmas as a gesture of goodwill, but you did not do so. You did so only under direct threat.

It is clear to us that you have scant respect for India.

Again I repeat, Italy is free to act on anything that falls in its perview. That includes freeing Indian sailors. I do not recall India ever asking Italy to help free its sailors. I hereby grant you freedom from carrying the 'white mans burden'. :disagree:

BTW the ransom is paid by the Insurance companies not the shipping companies. In any case the moment Indian sailors become worthless for Somali pirates, they stop kidnapping Indians :lol:. That is probably the best thing that can happen to Indian sailors.

All that is your internal politics. I have nothing to comment on your internal matters.

Italy has already spit into the face of India by killing our fishermen and THEN refusing to send back the Marines.

Hardly the action of a 'close' friend. :tdown:

You should be grateful that Indians are forgiving by nature and have decided to put your dishonorable conduct behind us.

If that is all you see, then you are blind to what is obvious to others. Let me spell that out to you.

Italians in service of Italian govt. shot and killed people under protection of the Indian govt. This incident is more than a simple case of one man shooting and killing another.

Personally I would like the marines to spend a part of their sentence in India and a part of their sentence in Italy. Purely because I do not expect Italy to act Honorably and implement their sentencing passed in Indian Court.

No. You did that because you had not choice. Your nations ambassador to India gave a personal guarantee to the Indian Supreme Court that they will be returned.

If Italy had gone back on their word, your ambassador would have been held guilty and sentenced. You would only have succeeded in swapping prisoners.

LOL. You cannot be serious.

As i said, you are absolutly incapable to think yourself into someone else position and you have no respect for italians feelings. Italy will not allow our soldiers one day in an indian prison. It is unacceptable for us. But thanks for clearly showing me, that you give a shit about italian - indian friendship. At least you are honest now.

i said from beginning that i'm half german and half italian. My father is german and my mother italian. So simply drop that.

Italy can not and will not accept any of its soldiers one day in indian prison. Its as easy as that. Its simply unacceptable.

As i said, you are absolutly incapable to think yourself into someone else position and you have no respect for italians feelings. Italy will not allow our soldiers one day in an indian prison. It is unacceptable for us. But thanks for clearly showing me, that you give a shit about italian - indian friendship. At least you are honest now.
What will Italy do...Throw some Pasta on India ....Italy can do noting..Those two fellow murdered indians and they have to go through Indian law..
Any Indian life is precious to india..
And now I can understand your hate for india..from where did it come from...State truthfully ..are you any any how connected to those Italian marines.....Let me guess..
Yes you are...you are half Italian ...:lol::lol::lol:

Why? Is it Italian law that its soldiers can't be in prison?

Italian soldiers must be in an italian prison, if guilty at all. They must be granted contact to family and friends and india can not provide them their basic human rights. Thats not just italian law, its EU law. Because of that even ETA terroriste had to be free from prison in spain to be with their family.

What will Italy do...Throw some Pasta on India ....Italy can do noting..Those two fellow murdered indians and they have to go through Indian law..
Any Indian life is precious to india..
And now I can understand your hate for india..from where did it come from...State truthfully ..are you any any how connected to those Italian marines.....Let me guess..
Yes you are...you are half Italian ...:lol::lol::lol:

And italian life is not precious in india?

I have no hate for india. I'm just disappointed that a country we call friend for 100 years, a country we never did something bad to, treats us like that now. It is a big topic in italy. Evryone worries about it. They even shut down memorials to remember them, place giant posters in city. Italian corporations talk about them and place them in ads. We want that solved as fast as possible and evry day it takes longer, upsets people more. Why you can't understand that or at least try to understand it?

Italian soldiers must be in an italian prison, if guilty at all. They must be granted contact to family and friends and india can not provide them their basic human rights. Thats not just italian law, its EU law. Because of that even ETA terroriste had to be free from prison in spain to be with their family.

There is no such law. You are making up BS
BTW: In India, they do have their human rights upheld with consular access and even holiday in Italy during Christmas!

There is no such law. You are making up BS
BTW: In India, they do have their human rights upheld with consular access and even holiday in Italy during Christmas!
that is not bullshit, thats a simple fact, India does not match what we guarantee as human rights. Evryone needs contact to his family and how do you want go through this? They are inside italian embassy, italy would not allow them in indian prison. You would go that low and storm our embassy?

And one question, why are you 100% against showing at least one bit mercy for a country that always called india friend and never did anything bad to india? Why are you against even the smallest steps to calm italian worries down and show at least understanding for our worries? Your oen diplomats say italian indian relations could permanantly destroyed from that issue. Is that your goal? That an honest question.

Clamp down on free speech! Make every arm of the media a Government poodle. Only allow Licensed and regulated view points. That will show those pesky Americans! Every action the GoI takes makes it look weaker and more pathetic. As per limited consular immunity...that's all the 1963 convention ever gave them. So India has finally learned to read them?

Hi,

India should learn from the u s media rights---. Fox cnn msnbc is a govt poodle when it comes to giving world news , news about the war, atrocities committed in iraq anfd afg----. It is always one sided.

The us is slowly but surely headed towards being a well controlled police state---. It may not happen in my lifetime---but for sure in the last 30 + years----america has changed.

that is not bullshit, thats a simple fact, India does not match what we guarantee as human rights. Evryone needs contact to his family and how do you want go through this? They are inside italian embassy, italy would not allow them in indian prison. You would go that low and storm our embassy?

And one question, why are you 100% against showing at least one bit mercy for a country that always called india friend and never did anything bad to india? Why are you against even the smallest steps to calm italian worries down and show at least understanding for our worries? Your oen diplomats say italian indian relations could permanantly destroyed from that issue. Is that your goal? That an honest question.

Hi,

An italians speaks---wow---. So what did you do to the pilot who killed those people in the ski lift----.

Last edited:
And italian life is not precious in india?
I have no hate for india. I'm just disappointed that a country we call friend for 100 years, a country we never did something bad to, treats us like that now. It is a big topic in italy. Evryone worries about it. They even shut down memorials to remember them, place giant posters in city. Italian corporations talk about them and place them in ads. We want that solved as fast as possible and evry day it takes longer, upsets people more. Why you can't understand that or at least try to understand it?
what about the indian fishermen, is any one in italy talking about them. are there any posters of them there.
your marines come here kill two person for fun and now suddenly everyone in italy become so sensitive b'coz they are facing charges in india fir their crime.
No, body in india is anti italy, but killing two indian for fun is certainly not forgivable. Though sooner they get their sentences the better it is...

If they are in prison, they have limited contact allowed.
They are not in Italian embassy. They are in Judicial custody in Kochi.

We have not done anything to harm Italians. We have only arrested two Italian marines accused of killing our fishermen without provocation. They are being treated well. If the prosecution proves their guilt, they will face the sentence, if they can't then the marines will go free.

But I have to ask in your tone. Why did your marines shoot and kill our poor unarmed sleeping fishermen?

I have been called a lot worse in pdf so I can live with your opinion of me. :angel:

I expect Italy to do whatever is in its best interests. Sames goes to India.

I give more shit about setting an example so that Italy or any nation think twice about shooting anyone in Indian territories. I have my priorities straight.

As to Italian Indian friendship, like I said, best if such friendship exist on the basis of Mutual Respect. Else it is just not worth having.

Last point about respecting Italian feelings, I have enough respect to admit it requires a diplomatic solution.

Back
Top Bottom