What's new

India asks Korea for a shipyard JV to build naval ships worth tens of bill

A far as I know, by the Ming Dynasty, the Middle Kingdom navy already dominate the trade route from the Middle East across the Indian ocean to the far East. :woot:

India is one of the "FEW" which has a Naval heritage ? :rolleyes: Please enlighten me.

India proudly claims royal navy as their heritage.

one with Korea NO.1 in Universe ideological coming~~~~~catch up India on space ability first then talking about "GN style" and seen one entertainment thing as proud, then proud of pickle as "dish".......more one should proud is your big confidence

Chinese delusional Arrogance at its best :lol:

Completely wrong India has one of the oldest navies in the world unlike Chinese who are isolated country till 2000.

Hmm...So according to you India's heritage of Navies which dates back 7600 years including the world's first tidal dock is all the heritage of the Royal Navy? And the navies of the Maurya's and the Chola's which extended influence from Egypt to the South China sea was all given to us by the British 500-900 years before they arrived?

Thank you for enlightening me!

A far as I know, by the Ming Dynasty, the Middle Kingdom navy already dominate the trade route from the Middle East across the Indian ocean to the far East. :woot:

India is one of the "FEW" which has a Naval heritage ? :rolleyes: Please enlighten me.

Rajendra_map_new.png

Chola empire in 1050 AD.

More information

Naval Warfare in ancient India

Hmm...So according to you India's heritage of Navies which dates back 7600 years including the world's first tidal dock is all the heritage of the Royal Navy? And the navies of the Maurya's and the Chola's which extended influence from Egypt to the South China sea was all given to us by the British 500-900 years before they arrived?

Thank you for enlightening me!

He is a pdf resident masochist seeking humiliation from Indian members.

All these empire that existed on Indian subcontinent are not exactly the predecessors of the modern Indian state. The only predecessor of modern India is the British India.

All these empire that existed on Indian subcontinent are not exactly the predecessors of the modern Indian state. The only predecessor of modern India is the British India.

How do you come to that conclusion.Explain it please???

it is easier and faster buy directly from Russia .

Lets go with your logic (or lack of it). Apply it to China. So your navy ends up being the one you inherited from the Republic of China in 1949, not the navies of ancient Chinese empires.

it is easier and faster buy directly from Russia .

Agreed. But there has been a call for diversification of suppliers and need to develop skills at home.This seems to be aimed towards that.

He is a pdf resident masochist seeking humiliation from Indian members.

I know. I've been here for a while. I want to see how far he can stretch a lie.

Lets go with your logic (or lack of it). Apply it to China. So your navy ends up being the one you inherited from the Republic of China in 1949, not the navies of ancient Chinese empires.

Don't say that since CCP claims certain territories based on maps from Yuan Dynasty. :lol:

Lets go with your logic (or lack of it). Apply it to China. So your navy ends up being the one you inherited from the Republic of China in 1949, not the navies of ancient Chinese empires..
here is a map of Republic of China ,maybe useful for you
2007121316154398.gif

Now a chinese origin taiwanese living in US will enlighten Indian about their own ancestors....:hang3:

Looks like cpc isn't paying timely its oustanding wages these days....:rofl:

The link you provided is so pathetic, if that is all. Not much of a maritime heritage if you ask me.

Now this is a maritime power.

Song Dynasty ocean going junk
SongJunk.jpg

Junks were regarded as sturdy ships that could be used safely for sailing long distances. The junk evolved with superior hull designs and sail plans which were incorporated profitably in Western shipbuilding at a later date. The junk was considered an efficient ship that could be navigated on the stormy seas as well as the inland waterways China dominated the sea trade for centuries with the help of the versatile junks that proved efficient for transporting goods and people with ease.

Ming Dynasty Admiral Zheng He Treasure ship
ZhengHeShip.jpg

voyages-of-zheng-he-map.jpg

The link you provided is so pathetic, if that is all. Not much of a maritime heritage if you ask me.

Now this is a maritime power.

Song Dynasty ocean going junk
SongJunk.jpg

Junks were regarded as sturdy ships that could be used safely for sailing long distances. The junk evolved with superior hull designs and sail plans which were incorporated profitably in Western shipbuilding at a later date. The junk was considered an efficient ship that could be navigated on the stormy seas as well as the inland waterways China dominated the sea trade for centuries with the help of the versatile junks that proved efficient for transporting goods and people with ease.

Ming Dynasty Admiral Zheng He Treasure ship
ZhengHeShip.jpg

voyages-of-zheng-he-map.jpg

Do not spread false propaganda these voyages had no significant historical importance. They came they saw and they went :lol:. After wards they burnt their ships and remained Isolated.

Now CCP is trying to invent some fake historical facts as if they have influenced world and had some historical significance. Just like Chinese prepare fake artifacts and fossils.

Back
Top Bottom