What's new

India to become hub for US Seventh Fleet

Besides they also sold the sovereignty to china in terms of gwadar and cpec.

Uh CPEC is an economic project. Nowhere did Pakistan sign a document saying the Chinese Military could use their country as a military base. They have more dignity than that.

btw does your ignorance come from restricted internet access in china or there are any other reasons ?

I'm from Hong Kong, which is ranked #2 in Asia on the Press Freedom Index, whereas India is not even ranked in the top 100. :P

I'm still stunned that Indians here are cheering Saint Modi for selling their national sovereignty to the USA. I'm actually thankful, one of my worst nightmares is to wake up one day and see Xi Jinping saying: "We have surrendered our sovereignty, and signed an agreement to let the US military use Chinese bases whenever they want". Honestly I am thankful to India for being the one to do this, if it happened to us I would die of shame.

Thank you India, and I'm being absolutely sincere here.

No because China and Pakistan is a hell of a more powerful combo than India and Iran.
Iran ?
Why are you discussing iran, when whole thread is discussing US navy ship on indian coast, not the iranian navy.
Your chinese friend is having diarriohe over the idea already.

Yes you guys were saying non-stop that Pakistan should be careful not to sell their sovereignty to the US military.

They took your advice, they never signed the LEMOA. :P

p a k i s t a n i s are now selling their sovereignty to you now. They tried to use bigger bowl with US, but they got in return small portion with big conditions as riders.

Wait till this happens with you as well, or perhaps you can learn from US mistakes and keep them hungry so whenever you serve food they will eat it, however small the portion is. That way you do not have to put riders on the food.

Are goth kids the ones who sign away their national sovereignty for a pittance? :P

Do they at least get something in exchange, unlike India who sold themselves to the USA but they didn't get the NSG and UNSC seats in return? They didn't get a mutual defence treaty, India basically got nothing in return.

At least other people who sell themselves get a little bit back in return.

Look at this guy, is this faithguy bit you?

We are offering the service industry to them, just like you took the manufacturing for them earlier? remember?
The same manufacturing , if done in US, will cost more and pollute the US ecosystem is outsourced to chini people.

And talking about NSG, your country is now reduced to saving this one single terrorist and you are getting black paint all over you everyday. so come on, we will get the NSG eventually, it may be next year but we will get it.... and remember we got everything NSG offers without being a signatory of NSG, so dragon dear cool your fire. and grow some teeth.

Uh CPEC is an economic project. Nowhere did Pakistan sign a document saying the Chinese Military could use their country as a military base. They have more dignity than that.

I'm from Hong Kong, which is ranked #2 in Asia on the Press Freedom Index, whereas India is not even ranked in the top 100. :P

I'm still stunned that Indians here are cheering Saint Modi for selling their national sovereignty to the USA. I'm actually thankful, one of my worst nightmares is to wake up one day and see Xi Jinping saying: "We have surrendered our sovereignty, and signed an agreement to let the US military use Chinese bases whenever they want". Honestly I am thankful to India for being the one to do this, if it happened to us I would die of shame.

Thank you India, and I'm being absolutely sincere here.

As per the LEMOA agreement India too can use American bases for refilling and repair purposes does that mean USA sold their sovereignty to India :p::p:

China is doing that without any agreement.

Useless is that ranking and your boosting if you dont know which agreement pakistan signed with USA.
Dont boost again, learn more about post no 51.

As per the LEMOA agreement India too can use American bases for refilling and repair purposes does that mean USA sold their sovereignty to India :p::p:

No because the USA is the man in the US-India relationship, they call the shots. And they are actually going to use India as a military base, considering how many conflicts they have in Asia right now. Whereas India will never deploy their troops against Mexico or Canada so the point is moot. Obviously India knew that when they signed away their sovereignty.

China is doing that without any agreement.

Useless is that ranking and your boosting if you dont know which agreement pakistan signed with USA.
Dont boost again, learn more about post no 51.

When you said "boost" (multiple times), are you trying to say "boast"? I thought English is India's de facto national language?

If that is your definition of self-respect, then no wonder you are such an ardent supporter of Saint Modi (mass murdering Modi) signing away India's national sovereignty for a pittance (NSG seat... which India still didn't get). :P

most chinese are not obsessed about India and they don't give a shit about modi(and we know who calls him a murderer lol) are you ashamed to use your country of origin flag??
You mean a country (India) that is always desperate to hang out with the "cool kids"? :P

So desperate for their approval that they sold their national sovereignty for it?

Pakistan has always had a superiority complex. This is because they have always basked in reflected glory, either being a strong western ally, or these days they cover themselves in Glory of being China's all weather ally, and China to them is a power matching USA. Pakistan's own achievements are rather too few for them to hold their heads high.

We're glad that Pakistan has had this superiority complex, they basked in international aid, fired borrowed arms, thought they are a world power and an economic giant.

Look at your countires situation whenever Pakistani pride is hurt, they talk of nuclear bombs or borrow glory from china. Learn from past stop living under false flag and borrowed glory.

This should come handy if US Fleet is ever needed to bomb Chah Bahar - which is just around the corner. Iranian's will appreciate this. @Erl @AmirPatriot

This is a Logistics agreement .
We wont allow anyone in our land to attack our friends like Iran.

This is not good for India at all. Russia will not like this.

Private business deals wont affect Russians deal in India .
We know how to handle our own interest .We only cares about our permanent interests.

I thought you are going to receive S-400. Am i right or mistaken?!

S 400 is under our control.We wont even allow to compromise its location.
This is our turf and we will set rules here .And our partners should cooperate with us including the US.

If that is your definition of self-respect, then no wonder you are such an ardent supporter of Saint Modi (mass murdering Modi) signing away India's national sovereignty for a pittance (NSG seat... which India still didn't get). :P

What kind of moronic post .
Guynextdoor is an ardent opposer of Modi.

Indian women will make sure that the american soldiers are happy. :usflag:
Perhaps that is why Pinoy men like you are quite unhappy ,Pinoy has US military. India is very different than Philippines.

No because the USA is the man in the US-India relationship, they call the shots. And they are actually going to use India as a military base, considering how many conflicts they have in Asia right now. Whereas India will never deploy their troops against Mexico or Canada so the point is moot. Obviously India knew that when they signed away their sovereignty.

When you said "boost" (multiple times), are you trying to say "boast"? I thought English is India's de facto national language?

Oh is it then why did the man USA who call the shots tweaked and made it as a India specific one? Let me educate you again on the difference between the basing agreement and Logistics agreement

LEMOA:
LEMOA stands for Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA), a tweaked India-specific version of the Logistics Support Agreement (LSA), which not a basing agreement. There will be no basing of the U.S. troops or assets on Indian soil. This is purely a logistical agreement. India can access the string of U.S. facilities across the globe for logistical support and the U.S., which operates in a big way in Asia-Pacific, will benefit from Indian facilities.

Actually Chinese these days r behaving like cry babies they have problem when India test missiles(Remember u guys want to discuss that in UN) ,When a Taiwan delegation visits India or a Missile sale to Vietnam heck u guys haven't even spared a normal satellite launch by ISRO by saying (We are ahead of u guys u have poor ....blah blah ... like our esteemed PDF members here do).

https://defence.pk/threads/indias-s...of-poor-people-we-are-way-ahead-china.478238/

The number of times u repeating the word sovereignty makes me feel that u like ur communist party is affected by a severe

Oh is it then why did the man USA who call the shots tweaked and made it as a India specific one? Let me educate you again on the difference between the basing agreement and Logistics agreement

LEMOA:
LEMOA stands for Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA), a tweaked India-specific version of the Logistics Support Agreement (LSA), which not a basing agreement. There will be no basing of the U.S. troops or assets on Indian soil. This is purely a logistical agreement. India can access the string of U.S. facilities across the globe for logistical support and the U.S., which operates in a big way in Asia-Pacific, will benefit from Indian facilities.

Actually Chinese these days r behaving like cry babies they have problem when India test missiles(Remember u guys want to discuss that in UN) ,When a Taiwan delegation visits India or a Missile sale to Vietnam heck u guys haven't even spared a normal satellite launch by ISRO by saying (We are ahead of u guys u have poor ....blah blah ... like our esteemed PDF members here do).

https://defence.pk/threads/indias-s...of-poor-people-we-are-way-ahead-china.478238/

The number of times u repeating the word sovereignty makes me feel that u like ur communist party is affected by a severe

LOL, being a crybaby or not is irrelevant.

The bottom line is that India always accused Pakistan of trying to sell their sovereignty to the USA, when it was India who wanted to do that all along. :P

The LEMOA means that the US military can use Indian bases on Indian soil whenever they want. You can try spinning it any way you like.

Indeed .

What about the following US bases in Pakistan past & recent past :

Badaber, KP
Shamsi , Baluchistan
Jacobabad, Sind
Dalbadin,Baluchistan
Pasni, Balochistan

Back
Top Bottom